REFER THE MOST FRIENDS BETWEEN NOW & CHRISTMAS AND RECEIVE 5K FROM EOG BABY!!!!

That's right posters...

WHOEVER refers EOG the most new active sign ups between NOW & CHRISTMAS will receive a 5K check for CHRISTMAS from EOG baby!!!

There will be no shilling and each referred poster must contact YOURS TRULY via telephone and email citing who referred you...

Each new poster must have at least 20 posts between now and CHRISTMAS...

Meaningless posts do not count and I have the FINAL say with regards to disputes, cheating, etc...

Let's make it clean and have some fun!

Thanks,

THE SHRINK
shrink@eog.com

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
THE SHRINK said:
That's right posters...

WHOEVER refers EOG the most new active sign ups between NOW & CHRISTMAS will receive a 5K check for CHRISTMAS from EOG baby!!!

There will be no shilling and each referred poster must contact YOURS TRULY via telephone and email citing who referred you...

Each new poster must have at least 20 posts between now and CHRISTMAS...

Meaningless posts do not count and I have the FINAL say with regards to disputes, cheating, etc...

Let's make it clean and have some fun!

Thanks,

THE SHRINK
shrink@eog.com
:+thumbs-2 PT Barnum had nothing on you brother! Good job! P.S. I think you should throw a dime to the next poster to reach 1000 posts! LOL!

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I just called my biggest connection at McDonalds. They are putting notes on all bulletin boards telling people to use me as a referral. After all the Egg macs I have bought that is the least they can do.

:+signs8-1