Refs Cheating for Duke is really old

mofome

Banned
5 seconds on the clock when the clown throws it in, clemson catches it, squares up, and hits the 3 but they say it happened in .6 seconds. Thats not possible. Duke ends up hitting the game winner wth .1 left.

blatant cheating, as usual.

:hung

mofome

Banned
Re: Refs Cheating for Duke is really old

ID, Shove your dick down your throat please, sr

:cheers

cheating was blatant, everyone in the world saw it, even duke fans are laughing. fans from many teams commented, it was just cheating.

not my fault, hermaph, im not the one that cheated clemson.

mofome

Banned

mo - you complain a lot about refs

:sad

only when its warranted. not like it effected my clemson +7

:+signs8-3

refs fuck up a lot of games, its annoying to watch. I dont turn on the TV to see the refs change games, i turn it on to watch the players win or lose. Tonight that didnt happen, again

congrats on your new friend tho.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

damn as much as you gamble MO you should know that cheating is going on in every sport now.........Just hurts alot more if your on the wrong side, or if your a UNC fan watching the refs help the pukies out at home once again....

Hitdogg

mofome

Banned

damn as much as you gamble MO you should know that cheating is going on in every sport now.........Just hurts alot more if your on the wrong side, or if your a UNC fan watching the refs help the pukies out at home once again....

Hitdogg

yeah i know, it just makes me puke. I cannot stand these no talent assclowns fucking shit up. old middle aged fucks ruining a game between two schools.

mofome

Banned

show that the clock operator did not start the clock until the three point shot by clemson was in the basket.....the officials did not check to see if the clock was started on time....they ended up correcting the wrong error....what an incredible screw up by the officiating crew and the clock operator....one of the worst i have seen in some time....but like i said before this type of break seems to only happen to duke....cant believe they added 3 seconds.....just amazing
-vff

hawkfan

EOG Enthusiast

I can't believe the Clemson coaches didn't raise hell when they put that time back on the clock. Refs always suck, but that was unbelievable.

I can't believe the Clemson coaches didn't raise hell when they put that time back on the clock. Refs always suck, but that was unbelievable.

I'm shocked at that too. Horrible job by the refs. No way I wanted the OT but that was a travesty.

It was horseshit. Duke doesn't get that anywhere else, wait the NCAA tournament, at a friendly site.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

<TABLE id=inlinetable cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width=200 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TH style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"><CENTER>Clock issues at Cameron</CENTER></TH><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ececec" vAlign=top><TD width=184>When Clemson's Vernon Hamilton scored on a layup to make it 66-63, the clock stopped with 5.0 seconds left. On the ensuing play, when Josh McRoberts' errant inbounds pass went directly to Hamilton, the clock did not start when Hamilton touched the ball. In fact, it did not start until the ball was all the way to the cylinder on the 3-pointer that tied the game at 66. Once the clock did start as the ball was going through the cylinder, it then ran all the way down to 1.8 seconds.
Given that the clock didn't start on time, it was difficult for the referees to determine exactly how much time elapsed from when Hamilton first touched the ball to when his 3 went through the hoop. Common sense dictates, though, that it took more than 0.6 seconds for Hamilton to catch, set and release a shot and to have that shot carry 20 feet to the basket. SportsCenter put a real-time clock on the sequence and determined that 2.6 seconds had elapsed, which would have left Duke with 2.4 seconds for its final possession.
It is important to note that this timing error did not decide the game in Duke's favor. Both teams played the final possession as it was presented to them and Duke scored a legal basket to win. The timing error did, however, impact the final situation itself. With 2.4 seconds left, Duke would not have had the time to run the exact same play against the same defense and complete it.
Now, I have seen many teams score in a full-court situation with approximately 2.4 seconds left and win. In fact, I was an assistant coach on the bench in 1992 when Duke scored from a similar situation with about the same amount of time remaining to survive against Kentucky in overtime in the Elite Eight of the NCAA Tournament. I have also seen many teams fail to score in a full-court situation with much more time remaining. Whether a different inbounds play would have worked Thursday night or whether Duke or Clemson would have gone on to win in overtime, we'll never know. What we do know is the officials made an error in getting the final game situation right. In my experience, no one regrets that more than do the officials, who want only to get it right ... every time. -- Jay Bilas
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>typical night in the ACC when your a Dukie.
You can not say it is whining when bitching
about Duke and the officials. These bastards
get way to many calls.

YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW SHIT!! UNC GETS ALL THE CALLS!!

SO THE CLOCK RUNS A LITTLE DIFFERENT IN CAMRON!! LOL!!:D