Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Re: Reindeer Games: Momma Vs Wilson

I am releasing my first official regular season selection:

Redskins - 4 1/2

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Man do the redskins suck. I need to get a possum like Mr Hoffa's got. Starting off the season 0-1 is no good, hopefully sunday is better.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

These are the games I am on today in the football challenge:

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1472998 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Wilson<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1472998", true); </SCRIPT>
I wish I could say "Thanks Dad"

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1472998 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> Re: EOG & DOC SPORTS OFFICIAL CFB CONTEST WEEK #2 THREAD (POST ONLY PICKS! ABSOLUTELY NO COMMENTS OR COMMENTARY!
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->No. Texas
Utep
Toledo
Miami Ohio
Akron (best bet)
Duke
Minnesota
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Momma went to a party last night, they were selling swings, I asked her why she would ever go to a party like that, we already have a tire swing in the backyard. She then tells me it was a swinger party and it's a place to meet fun people her own age. Grown ups are idiots, it sounds like a avon party or something, can't be that much fun looking at swings all night. Ridiculous.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

8-6 this year, glad I passed out on the couch before the Colts game because I would have had that one all wrong.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1489441 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid">09-08-08, 05:45 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #7 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Wilson<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1489441", true); </SCRIPT>
I wish I could say "Thanks Dad"

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1489441 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> Re: The RX is for sale for $16,877 or best offer
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat>View Profile: wilson</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" width="100%" colSpan=2>wilson
email: wilson@therx.om
</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD></TD><TD class=smallfont vAlign=bottom align=right>Last Activity: 09-08-2008 04:24 PM
Viewing Forum @ 04:24 PM
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / main info - avatar, profilepic etc. --><!-- button row --><!-- / button row -->
<!-- signature row --><TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>Signature</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 title=Signature>Head Moderator</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / signature row -->
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat width="50%">Forum Info</TD><TD class=tcat width="50%">Contact Info</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=panelsurround align=middle>

<FIELDSET class=fieldset><LEGEND>Posts</LEGEND><TABLE cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Total Posts: 51,844 (23.12 posts per day) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Find all posts by wilson</TD></TR><TR><TD>Find all threads started by wilson</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></FIELDSET> Referrals: 5

<FIELDSET class=fieldset><LEGEND>Blog</LEGEND><TABLE cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Total Entries 31
Last Blog Entry:
A true Fenway Park Classic happened Tuesday night.
08-13-2008 02:36 AM
View all blog entries by wilson </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></FIELDSET>​

</TD><TD class=panelsurround align=middle>
<TABLE cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Private Message:
Send a private message to wilson </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tcat width="50%">Additional Information</TD><TD class=tcat width="50%">Group Memberships</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=panelsurround align=middle>
<DL id=additionalinfo_list><DT class=smallfont>Location: <DD class=smallfont>Rx. dot com.. <DT class=smallfont>display_name: <DD class=smallfont>wilson <DT class=smallfont>gender: <DD class=smallfont>male </DD></DL>​

</TD><TD class=panelsurround align=middle>
wilson is not a member of any public groups

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

8-7 in NFL and NFLX

My college plays from the EOG contest:

Akron +7 (best bet)
Notre Dame +1'
Buffalo -6
Cal -15'
S. Florida -3'
UNC +6
Iowa State +13'

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

What's up EOG? I went on a mini vacation with Momma to the beach. Momma hooked up with alot of dudes, I struck out like a pro bowler. Girls at the beach are hard to talk to but great to look at. It's kind of embarrassing, Momma didn't tell me the beach was a topless beach, she had her boobs hanging out the whole time, I think I was the only person wearing a shirt. Some old guy came up to Momma in a speedo, he had the littlest pecker I have ever seen. I started laughing at him, he got mad so I told him and he got pissed. He also had a hairy back, weird stuff. He asked me if I was gay and asked why I was looking at his pecker, I just kept on laughing and he got madder and madder. I saw him on the beach the next day and he was wearing regular swim trunks, I am glad I can help people when I can.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

I turned down the moderator job at the rx, the interview process was really difficult. one of the guys told me if I sent him naked pictures of Momma i was a shoe in for the job, I asked Momma and she wouldn't pose so i snapped some of her at the beach and sent them to him. Later in the week I decided it wasn't for me, I have alot to learn about this business. The pay was gonna be really good but I think I will hang out here for now.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

98. Wilson (3-3) BB (1-0) 5 points --------------- (6-5) BB (1-1) 7 points

Gonna make my move in the contest this week baby!

Wilson was afraid to take his shirt off at the beach, his man boobs are slightly smaller than mine. I love him to death but that boy needs to get into shape if he wants to have a girlfriend. The boy spends more time in the bathroom than anyone I know. If he takes his laptop in there I know it's pound your pud time.

senorita momma wilson, i see you are looking for a internet compadre and i senor el guapo would like to offer my services to you. i have suffered a minor accident but my junk still works please im me with your info. is that your profile picture from a dating service websight? i would like to meet you and your fat bellied son.

Thank you for the lovely flowers.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

If your rash looked like this Momma gave it to you, you would be victim #15 in the last 3 months

Cannon

Banned

Yea that looks like what she gave me. What is it and how do I get rid of it?

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Mr Ballwonder had the same rash, he said he poured rubbing alcohol on it and then quickly rubbed ben gay all over it and it went away. Now stop picking your scabs and get back to handicapping.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

If you ever need to make fake passports here are some photos that will work.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Something is wrong with this girl, she probably has a eating disorder

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Re: DOC'S/EOG WEEK #4 CFB Lines-POST ONLY PICKS-ABSOLUTELY NO COMMENTARY
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->AKRON (BEST BET)
TEMPLE
TENN
BUFF
NC STATE
UTAH
NAVY

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5lAfgRyDDiM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5lAfgRyDDiM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VmjZDmWEUzk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VmjZDmWEUzk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>