Reindeer Games

Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Re: Reindeer Games

JT, did you see Spartacus's girl, he might have you beat in the "Pimp of the Month Club"

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Another Lazyboy Win

I knew that moneyline play would hit, cause I have mad skills. Never in doubt.

It's time for cigar, fine wine, jacuzzi, and a massage.

Best wishes, Wilson

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Well, I have a cigar, it's actually a blunt, no fine wine but I have some zinfadel from a wedding I went to, the jacuzzi I could make work but farting in the bath tub is just weird, the massage, Momma makes me take my shirt off and always uses baby oil on me and makes these really weird grunting noises.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Mr Spartacus, don't feel bad about your loss, you scored big with that chick in the picture, wow.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Momma is dancing around the house singing that damn song, the whole house is shaking. She keeps on yelling "All I do is give you winners Wilson". I talkk to her about EOG all the time and she thinks she can out handicap guys like Mr Shrink and Mr Frog. She's mad cause she missed the Hawks Celtics tip off.

Mr Spartacus, don't feel bad about your loss, you scored big with that chick in the picture, wow.
two games consecutive I was 'robbed'
I need to win
I kept it cheap last night (ruby tuesdays) and drank diet coke while she had beer
sort of cool she likes beer
heineken is her brand

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

EOG BREAKING NEWS:

Mark Cuban, owner of the Dallas Mavericks is making big changes in his organization. He was seen in China today watching a basketball game looking for new talent. Mr Cuban has fired everyone in his organization and has decided he could do a better job than anyone else. After firing all his scouts he was quoted as saying "I am the best judge of talent and I know where to find the best athletes. I will sign at least two of these players today to multi year contracts worth millions of dollars, these guys are that good". The following is picture of his two top prospects:

Another Lazyboy Win

I knew that moneyline play would hit, cause I have mad skills. Never in doubt.

It's time for cigar, fine wine, jacuzzi, and a massage.

Best wishes, Wilson
that game came down to the last lebron miss
I'm not happy about losing but am comfortable with ditching the points
If you were giving the points you were done
I was alive in that last 3.9 seconds
I can understand taking wash moneyline as well-it was a good price
I just figured cleveland would really seal it
that ML went from -220 to -260 in some places
I got on it early at least

I don't like either side tonight points or ML

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Mr Spartacus, you are right, that game did come down to the last second. You were right not to give the points. You took a shot and it didn't work out, you will get the next one. Momma said your girlfriend is beautiful but she told me to tell you be careful, if your girl drinks too many heinekens she will turn out as big as my Momma (my Momma didn't drink heinekens, she drank rolling rocks). Momma is up big with the books this week, she's gonna let it ride tonight. I will post my plays and hers, I hate when she wins.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

after careful consideration and after consulting with Momma, here are tonites:

REINDEER GAMES PLAYS OF THE NIGHT:

SIXERS + 6 1/2
OVER SIXERS 177 1/2
SIXERS ML 2-1
SIXERS OVER TEAM TOTAL 86 1/2

Here is what we think. Momma says the boys from Philadelphia are not afraid of the boys from the Motor City. We both think that the sixers will run and gun the ball and there will be alot of fouling at the end of the game which will help us get over the total. The Pistons know they can still go home and win the series, they think they have time. We are convinced this will go to game 7....Momma's starting to sing that song again and she keeps on yelling "Damn the Man"! I have a date tonite, i will let you guys know how that goes, Momma said she is a dirty whore, I am starting to like this girl before I even meet her.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

I am arguing with Momma telling her that this is what we are doing with all our wagers tonite:

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Hopefully it looks like this at the end of the night, I want an Easter egg, I want an Easter egg

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Where you getting that line of +6.5? That's a complete joke, every book has 5.5 and highest anywhere is bodog at +6

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Mr Tool, you are correct, I will change it to 6. We got 6 1/2 locally but for EOG recording purposes we will use 6. I have mucho respect for you and your line making abilities and would never want to disrespect you. If that is you in your avatar I am sure you could kick my ass so please, accept my apology. Well, you could kick my ass but if Momma sat on you i could get my licks in on you.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Mr Spartacus, it is another showdown between you and me, mono e mono, let the best gladiator win. I heard Allen "The Brick" Iverson might suit up for the sixers tonite so you definetely have a shot.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

It's all good. Just mad at myself because i got stuck with +5.5 and not 6. Had to take my frustration out on someone (you). Good luck tonight! :cheers

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

<object width="425" height="373"><param name="movie" value="<A href="http://www.youtube.com/v/I6yXfb4gcDo&hl=en&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1"></param><param">http://www.youtube.com/v/I6yXfb4gcDo&hl=en&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I6yXfb4gcDo&hl=en&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="373"></embed></object>

nice arms
what 'fitness' site do you post on?
I'm a regular at elitefitness.com
I'm on a week ban right now
we have a mock bookie forum over there that's kind of fun
there's a currency system and I'll be yellin' at the TV over the fake money more than my real bets

go on over there and make a character
tell them spartacus sent you and they'll hook you up with a stash to 'bet' with
I'll be unbant in a couple days but I'm going to Ukraine tuesday so you might not see me posting
I'm spartacus there as well