Reload's Monday Morning therapy thread - what pissed you off most this weekend?

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran
Re: Reload's Monday Morning therapy thread - what pissed you off most this weekend?

How VTECH, TEXAS, WILDCATS,AND WINTHROP ALL decided to be in CANCUN instead of showing up At TOURNY. Breaking NEWS missing report out on all the above teams!!!!!!

Re: Reload's Monday Morning therapy thread - what pissed you off most this weekend?

How VTECH, TEXAS, WILDCATS,AND WINTHROP ALL decided to be in CANCUN instead of showing up At TOURNY. Breaking NEWS missing report out on all the above teams!!!!!!

And I think Xavier must have been in Cancun from the last minute of regulation on against Ohio State! They had that lead and already had their minds on getting laid after the game!

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

Lets Throw MR. SOSA in the mix as well!!!!!

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

Sosa is the point guard for the CARDS .. HE CHOKED!

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

Whats funny is that the SAT Day games were good. Then your all juiced up for SUN games, Boy what a HUge crap of GAMES!!

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

Texas Longhorns' effort

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

RELOAD, most out there thought that MR DURANT was going to pull a CARMELO ANTHONY.... NOT!

And who would of thought USC was going to make the Sweet 16? It's a football school!

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Ohio State looking dead and I was pissed, then they tie it and get a nice lead in OT thinking I might actually cover, then they allow a tip in at the buzzer to not cover by .5 point... fuckers.....

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

Good point RELOAD. I hate to say it but right now the PAC TEN looks like the CREAM OF the CROP. USC UNC should be a GREAT GAME!

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Pitt up 19 in the second half doesnt cover.

UCLA not covering. Cost me a nice weekend.

Ohio State looking dead and I was pissed, then they tie it and get a nice lead in OT thinking I might actually cover, then they allow a tip in at the buzzer to not cover by .5 point... fuckers.....

Yeah, that's one of the worst kinds of bad beats right there. Has you thinking it's all finally going your way after that money was dead and gone. Then it's dead and gone thanks to the back door.

Good point RELOAD. I hate to say it but right now the PAC TEN looks like the CREAM OF the CROP. USC UNC should be a GREAT GAME!

Hard to believe only one ACC team left and 3 from the Pac Ten!

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

RELOAD, i think the GEORGETOWN vs BC game was another bad beat.. GEORGETOWN down the entire game, comes back and then miss two fre throws at the end of game. BAD BEAT!!!

Katie

EOG Master

if you guys need a therapist just let me know. :)

Katie

EOG Master
Re: Reload's Monday Morning therapy thread - w..hat pissed you off most this weekend?

Re: Reload's Monday Morning therapy thread - w..hat pissed you off most this weekend?

We are all in desperate need, Katie! Especially every Monday!

i'm here for you, baby! just hollar...:)

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

Reload, what do YOU need to get off your chest?

msftkid

EOG Addicted

what are the odds sosa misses both free throws? He is 80% from the line!! 16 to 1 hard to believe he missed both!!

Xavier not fouling before Oh St hit the 3.

what are the odds sosa misses both free throws? He is 80% from the line!! 16 to 1 hard to believe he missed both!!

Yeah, he hit 15 straight I think? And to miss 2 of 2? Is this another John Starks in the making here?

dirty

EOG Master

The ex Wife :+whipping:+whipping:+whipping

RL, no idea why coaches just don't get it.

RL, no idea why coaches just don't get it.

Xavier just had to be starstruck in that last minute of regulation. Already thinking they had it won over them. And that's what makes teams forget about doing that last little bit necessary to close the door.