Reload's WNBA "On The Rag" Game of the Week for Tuesday night on ESPN2! (0-0, 0.0)

Reload's WNBA "On The Rag" Game of the Week for Tuesday night on ESPN2!
WNBA Record: 0-0 (0.00 units)

Indiana Fever minus 2.5 points against the Seattle Storm

:+whipping

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: Reload's WNBA "On The Rag" Game of the Week for Tuesday night on ESPN2! (0-0, 0.0)

i like the other side here - a lot

willcall44

EOG Member
Re: Reload's WNBA "On The Rag" Game of the Week for Tuesday night on ESPN2! (0-0, 0.0)

I'm with Wink on this one . . . also love all Sue Bird "sides!"

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

congrats Reload

yuo are more in touch with your feminine side than i am so congrats

i think i should get to spend a weekend with Sue Bird, though for taking Seattle. work on making it happen please

congrats Reload

yuo are more in touch with your feminine side than i am so congrats

i think i should get to spend a weekend with Sue Bird, though for taking Seattle. work on making it happen please

Sue must have had her mind on you too much last night with those five turnovers she had, winkyduck! :)

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Sue must have had her mind on you too much last night with those five turnovers she had, winkyduck! :)

what woman doesn't. guess our time together the night before the game tired her out. my bad. next time i will limit our time together to 12 hours instead of 24

what woman doesn't. guess our time together the night before the game tired her out. my bad. next time i will limit our time together to 12 hours instead of 24

Yeah, I had to wonder what the Seattle Storm would be up to on that off day between games. Wonder what will happen when they play in LA - even more sex with winkyduck before and after the game so the bookies will have to keep that in mind. :)

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Yeah, I had to wonder what the Seattle Storm would be up to on that off day between games. Wonder what will happen when they play in LA - even more sex with winkyduck before and after the game so the bookies will have to keep that in mind. :)

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and between us - Lauren Jackson will be cumming along as well - so look for both to have a subpar game vs the Farmers (LA has that on the front of their jersey - so call them that - lol)

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and between us - Lauren Jackson will be cumming along as well - so look for both to have a subpar game vs the Farmers (LA has that on the front of their jersey - so call them that - lol)

Maybe the Shrink should buy one of the WNBA teams and move them to Virginia. I'm sure the place would be packed to see the "Virginia Shrinkage" play with EOG advertised on the front of their jerseys. :thumbsup