Rendon and Soto

kane

EOG master
Those guys are about as good as any 1-2 combination in the league. Rendon's numbers this season are good enough to win the MVP, and every time I watch Soto hit I have to remind myself the kid's only 20 years old, what a future he's got

kane

EOG master
Bryce who?

I wonder what he was thinking as he watched his former teammates celebrate last night. I'm sure there's a part of him that wants them to have success, he has to have some friends on that team, but there has to be a bigger part of him that wants them to fail, it's only human, but at this point even if they lose to STL, the season was a success, there's no doubt they were better without him this year than they ever were with him

I wonder what he was thinking as he watched his former teammates celebrate last night. I'm sure there's a part of him that wants them to have success, he has to have some friends on that team, but there has to be a bigger part of him that wants them to fail, it's only human, but at this point even if they lose to STL, the season was a success, there's no doubt they were better without him this year than they ever were with him

You know these guys if they aren't in the playoffs completely shut that shit off. Competitive nature in them has to make them beyond pissed about it. After its over I'm sure they will say congrats to the guys they like wherever they play, but can't possibly see how he's sitting in front of a TV watching this.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
What part does he blame his agent? He didn’t turn down chopped liver from Wash.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
And Washington really came alive in September when Turner and Eaton started to hit at the top of the lineup.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
If Harper stayed in Washington, they might not be where they are anyway. That probably won't cross his mind though.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
Contrary to popular belief by fans, it's not all about winning anyway. It's about the brand and marketing.

A shit ton of money was made by the Phillies once they printed up everything Harper.

(Not enough to cover that contract though.. hehehehe)

kane

EOG master
Contrary to popular belief by fans, it's not all about winning anyway. It's about the brand and marketing.

A shit ton of money was made by the Phillies once they printed up everything Harper.

(Not enough to cover that contract though.. hehehehe)

Which is why the Pujols contract isn't as bad as some think, for the same reason