rep gifford shot

tickingclock1

EOG Veteran
more likely to be a disgruntled member of her own party than a member of the tea party movement IMO. Lots of pissed off people in Arizona predicated this...

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
Re: rep gifford shot

Now it really feels like the '70s again.

I was wondering when the political assassinations were coming.

Up next will be social unrest.

My man JoeyBagofDonuts I told you so.

You need to study history more before you air your political views my friend.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Looks like the shooter is a leftist nutcase, thank god he didn't shoot someone who matters.

mosemn

EOG Member

her life didn't matter, the nine year old girl didn't matter, the judge's life didn't matter, you cold sob

Beck needs to be next.
I'm sure he already is prepared for his death though.
I'm sure he has books and cd's and all kinds of merchandise to sell based on his untimely death.

like Tupac did.

High Times

EOG Master

Looks like the shooter is a leftist nutcase, thank god he didn't shoot someone who matters.

What else would he be (or) them?

After all you would have to be a nutcase to kill someone.

History shows us that.

That is/was some sad stuff though. A 9 year old gets killed.

A child killed just for being around scum. Children have no chance

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated

Add to the irony, the little girl was born on 9-11-01. And, she was Dallas Green's granddaughter.

if there is a post that gets u a 30 day time out this is one....why do u guys let someone say on the internet they couldnt say in a crowded bus without someone knocking them out..make people pay for their transgressions guys....step up EOG........if u cant correct this..rethink what u are trying to do....

u cant allw anyone to feel they can say anything they want and hide behind their computer..this forum is a privlege not a right...

betedgeonly

EOG Member

mm must of been drunk to post this type of stupidity...and it's still not an excuse to be so stupid.

High Times

EOG Master

if there is a post that gets u a 30 day time out this is one....why do u guys let someone say on the internet they couldnt say in a crowded bus without someone knocking them out..make people pay for their transgressions guys....step up EOG........if u cant correct this..rethink what u are trying to do....

u cant allw anyone to feel they can say anything they want and hide behind their computer..this forum is a privlege not a right...

Big time correct!

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

A TV image shows a man wanted for questioning by police in relation to the shooting of U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords in Tucson. (Getty Images / January 9, 2011)

mr merlin

EOG Master

demand an apology at least...this is a forum or fuckin romper room...make a chioce
Apology not given, it's a shame about the little girl, I was referring to the politician, who, by virtue of being shot, does not now rise to a level of prominence that merits a widespread response. Her life is not worth a penny more than anyone else.

Apology not given, it's a shame about the little girl, I was referring to the politician, who, by virtue of being shot, does not now rise to a level of prominence that merits a widespread response. Her life is not worth a penny more than anyone else.

This statement is inconsistent with your first post. Don't try to backtrack and pretend you were right the first time.

Blondie

EOG Master

A shame?

Merlin, do you have kids?

Saw this earlier today...

Girl Killed in Giffords Shooting was Born on 9/11/01

Christina Taylor Green, the 9-year-old girl killed in the attack on Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, was born on another sad day for the nation, Sept. 11, 2001.

Christina, one of six who died in Saturday's shooting, had been featured in the book, "Faces of Hope, Babies Born on 9/11" about children born on the day of the worst terrorist attack in U.S. history.

Christina Taylor Green, one of six people killed in a shooting rampage in Tucson, Ariz., was born on Sept. 11, 2001.

"She came in on a tragedy and now she's gone out on a tragedy, but the nine years in between were very special," her father, John Green, told CNN. "We're all going to miss Christina. We were four people, and now we're three."

According to The Arizona Republic, a neighbor invited Christina to go along to the "Congress on Your Corner" event at a Safeway supermarket because he thought the newly elected student council member would enjoy it.

"The next thing you know this happened," said her uncle Greg Segalini. "How do you prepare for something like this. My little niece got killed -- took one on the chest and she is dead."

Christina, who loved ballet, was the granddaughter of legengary Phillies baseball manager Dallas Green. Her father is a scout for the Los Angeles Dodgers organization.

"We lost a member of the Dodgers family today," owner Frank McCourt said in a statement. "The entire Dodgers organization is mourning the death of John's daughter Christina, and will do everything we can to support John, his wife Roxana and their son Dallas in the aftermath of this senseless tragedy."

High Times

EOG Master

Who cares what day she was born.

That too

Is fucking sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about the GIRL,

Not about her birthday just because it was on TRAITOR DAY.

mr merlin

EOG Master

This statement is inconsistent with your first post. Don't try to backtrack and pretend you were right the first time.
How is it inconsistent? My initial post was of course referring to the shooting of the politician, not the innocent bystanders, their shooting is of course a tragedy, the shooting of this politician that no one ever heard of, is about as significant as the shooting of some poor iraqi or afghan civil servant(which happens daily).

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Who cares what day she was born.

That too

Is fucking sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about the GIRL,

Not about her birthday just because it was on TRAITOR DAY.

True, but you know how the media is, always pulling on our heart strings.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Now it really feels like the '70s again.

I was wondering when the political assassinations were coming.

Up next will be social unrest.

My man JoeyBagofDonuts I told you so.

You need to study history more before you air your political views my friend.

What did Joey say?

High Times

EOG Master

How is it inconsistent? My initial post was of course referring to the shooting of the politician, not the innocent bystanders, their shooting is of course a tragedy, the shooting of this politician that no one ever heard of, is about as significant as the shooting of some poor iraqi or afghan civil servant(which happens daily).

Most of us know you were talking about the TRAITORS being shot and (or) killed.

The 9 year old girl should have never been there in the first place!

Children have no business near these "Traitor Politicians"

Or

"In a church"

Stop brainwashing children.

In your first post, you said "thank god he didn't shoot someone who matters," meaning that the lives of those shot does not matter. Now you're saying Gifford's "life is not worth a penny more than anyone else." If you can't see a difference in these two statements, you're a moron!

mr merlin

EOG Master

That really saddens me, and turns on my water works:blah

I'm so mad at Palin right now...
Attempts to transfer blame for this shooting to Palin, or guns, etc , as opposed to it's true source - a young unbalanced mind, are inconsistent with logic. The ease with which you allow the media (or me by my comments) to emotionally manipulate you, are embarrassing.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Attempts to transfer blame for this shooting to Palin, or guns, etc , as opposed to it's true source - a young unbalanced mind, are inconsistent with logic. The ease with which you allow the media (or me by my comments) to emotionally manipulate you, are embarrassing.

Yeah, an unbalanced mind that was impressionable of a stupid poster that dumb bitch put up.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Emotional manipulation or not... drop the brainwashed mentality... and actually think for a second. A kid died... that saddens me. Yes, it's that cut and dry.

mr merlin

EOG Master

The shooter is described by people who knew him as "very left wing, and quite liberal". Attempting to link his actions to the right wing Palin and whatever totally legitimate ads she ran during the last campaign, is ridiculous, but not surprising.

driver8

EOG Addicted

The shooter is described by people who knew him as "very left wing, and quite liberal". Attempting to link his actions to the right wing Palin and whatever totally legitimate ads she ran during the last campaign, is ridiculous, but not surprising.

Right...so a "very left wing, quite liberal" 22 yr. old, who apparently ranted against the government, couldn't find a right winger or a tea party activist, in all of Arizona, that rubbed him the wrong way?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Right...so a "very left wing, quite liberal" 22 yr. old, who apparently ranted against the government, couldn't find a right winger or a tea party activist, in all of Arizona, that rubbed him the wrong way?

Great point. Must've been a coincidence? She just happened to be on Palin's list.