REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

that you did. didn't think the 100k was breakable but whatever the fuck you posted sure did the trick.

diogee

Plain greek yogurt is some of the worst tasting shit to have to choke down. Like eating rotten sour cream straight from the tub. Fuck this low carb shit...time to change it up.

jarjarjar i would post what i posted to show you how i broke it, but we arent near the end of the page...i had to go to page 1 and post stuff until i got to the new page jarjarjarjarjar:lol

Long day be workins....i get to job and they put a deadline on me because they be closins on it. Tell me i have to do a job in two days which takes your non bricker about 4 days....Ill be done tomorrow, nuff said.:tebow

diogee

jarjarjar i would post what i posted to show you how i broke it, but we arent near the end of the page...i had to go to page 1 and post stuff until i got to the new page jarjarjarjarjar:lol
that's what i did you little charby pole. i'd open page 1 3 times and post 1 after the other before it would lock me out for 5-10 minutes.

Post it in another thread...like this one: http://forums.eog.com/showthread.php?t=323232

or make a new thread in the asylum addressed to wadstle with it in there so it might lock him out ...he will keep trying and get frustrated.

diogee

Long day be workins....i get to job and they put a deadline on me because they be closins on it. Tell me i have to do a job in two days which takes your non bricker about 4 days....Ill be done tomorrow, nuff said.:tebow
you is be contractor of sorts?

bricklaying midget = a mini bricker.

diogee

I can vacuum floors.

isn't takes no 4 days to flooring extraordinaire a birdhouse. :lolxmas

cheapseats

EOG Master

Plain greek yogurt is some of the worst tasting shit to have to choke down. Like eating rotten sour cream straight from the tub. Fuck this low carb shit...time to change it up.

:puking:.....................and never no mores eatins that sit

diogee

maybe i should start some christmas shopping tomorrow. :scooter

diogee

has a hard days workins on the birdz houses front startins at 0320 in the morn.

diogee

i better is be 4 hour nap before turkey taco workins 5 hours.

charby no wins

EOG Enthusiast

Deadlines are for squares. They gave me a 2 day deadline. I told them it would be done in 3 days and I would piss on their carpet after I finished it.

diogee

fuck 2am came fast. i don't wanna fuckin work. :shoot:

diogee

i am works 5.5 hours and all you widgets still be sleepins? tebow wouldn't do that. :tebow

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Bump. What's happening tonight? :scooter

The usual?

Cheaps hoping for an NFL team.

Dio playing Monster Rain on a clear sky day.

Bricker's baby changing Bricker's diapers.