REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

good luck broniogee, im off to christmas :finger004
i need no luck. i'm good at what i do. took me a few hours but the owner was ultra thankful for me coming out today and said the Brickabronies would have taken 6 or 7 hours to do the same work. :scooter

diogee

he be pushins brickabronies around in a stroller. :scooter

i need no luck. i'm good at what i do. took me a few hours but the owner was ultra thankful for me coming out today and said the Brickabronies would have taken 6 or 7 hours to do the same work. :scooter
jarjarjarj i do 1800 sf tearout in about an hour....dont forget who the man is broniogee:tebow

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Bricker questioning me. This dude needs to be knocked off his pedestal. Unbelievable.

We're giving him a chance @ 1K. How about some loyalty?

Fuckin' Dakoters.

Bricker questioning me. This dude needs to be knocked off his pedestal. Unbelievable.

We're giving him a chance @ 1K. How about some loyalty?

Fuckin' Dakoters.
I wipe my ass with 1k. I will be hand delivering it to a local charity or two....need some writeoff anyhow.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

This guy loves to question me. How many free passes have I given him for being a pal? Turning on me lately, though. Giving me bullshit about "ghosts" that aren't even me.

Free passes? This place needs me more than i need it. You dont want shit about ghosting, then quit making so many. When you are top ghost maker, people are going to say your name first.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

LOL @ Quit making so many

So we've gone from a "shit ton" ghosts to "many"... and no actual proof being provided about the "shit ton" ghosts.

Meanwhile, you have about 6... no?

I get it. I said "crickets" and you wanted to be the tough guy. It's all good, man. But it's X-mas morning... not going to argue about silly shit like this... they said I was "Cursed" and I wasn't... that was the whole point of everything.

Have a nice weekend, bud. :cheers

Dont play stupid, you know you have atleast 20 ghosts here and probably upwards of 50 or 100. Yeah i probably have 6, but i use 2. I dont have any agendas with my two names. I use charby to talk shit to diogee and this is my other name. You make ghosts to scam contests vs easystreet, make ghosts to talk to yourself when its slow around here, and whatever other reasons are unknown by me. Dont get this whole thing twisted, im not the one that got his feelings hurt by guys on the internet saying i was someone im not. Ive been called out by timely, joey, and lqqker this week saying im somebody im not and i didnt give two shits. You are very emotional today, hope you get over that soon.:cheers

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Yup.

Anyone have big plans today? I was thinking of making that video for Wade, but it's kinda cold out. We're wusses here. :scooter

mike499

EOG Veteran

Was talking a buddy earlier reminded me of a game we attended christmas day 97 Victor Page fought some dude using a broom stick from underneath the basket:lolxmas

Another easy winner in the grand challenge thread...im killing lines, so anyone not following me hates money:houra

diogee

1 widget 2 widget 3 widget 4 widget...i count 4 widgets in this be posts thread.

diogee

cement floor? jarjajrj...bet birdhouse got drunk and decided to rip out his carpet to buy more booze before realizing that nobody was paying him to rip out his own carpet. Now he is stuck with shit floors because he doesn't no how to install new stuff.