REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Wilson sounds like a guys name....you think wvu is married to a guy?

I want a gif avatar but i dont know how to get it to work...i want the one with napoleons brother kip doing the gangsta dance.

J

joeybagadonuts

I want a gif avatar but i dont know how to get it to work...i want the one with napoleons brother kip doing the gangsta dance.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! (in kip voice with him doing that fit pump)

I love technologyyyyyyyyyy, but not as much as you you seeeeeeeeee....always and forever..........always and forever:lol

J

joeybagadonuts

I love technologyyyyyyyyyy, but not as much as you you seeeeeeeeee....always and forever..........always and forever:lol

My Ex-GF and I went to see a movie at this little artsy movie house but it was sold out and the only other thing playing was Napleon Dynomite. Neither of us had heard of it but bought tix anyway. That last scene where he sings that song had me falling on the floor laughing.

:LMAO

diogee

you tellin them to ship it to wyotown? better make sure they ship to that desolate area you live in before winning the bids.

J

joeybagadonuts

Which kind you trying to get brick? like old school rare candy or just standard stuff?

i dont eat a lot of candy, but i bought a hersheys bar with almonds the other day and for some reason i decided to check on ebay for more. winning a 36 pack right now, not sure what i will do with all of them.

J

joeybagadonuts

I was in a big candy phase for a while and would eat tons of sour candies, I used to order strange jap ones off of ebay. I tried to find this candy from my childhood called "Bonkers" but they are impossible to find even on ebay. Also scored rice krispy treat cereal from there as well.

I was in a big candy phase for a while and would eat tons of sour candies, I used to order strange jap ones off of ebay. I tried to find this candy from my childhood called "Bonkers" but they are impossible to find even on ebay. Also scored rice krispy treat cereal from there as well.
Yeah i have a hard time passing up brite crawlers and sour skittles. Also a fan of barbeque and ranch corn nuts. Beef jerky...and recently chocolate i guess, maybe this is the point in my life where i start to become overweight?

J

joeybagadonuts

Yeah i have a hard time passing up brite crawlers and sour skittles. Also a fan of barbeque and ranch corn nuts. Beef jerky...and recently chocolate i guess, maybe this is the point in my life where i start to become overweight?

Don't do it, pal. I got fat when I was around 27-28. It's a pain to lose it when you get older, youngin.

diogee

do it birdhouse. being fat is fun...you can eat whatever you want when you want without having to worry about it. :scooter

I stay at a consistant weight no matter how i eat. As long as im doing what i do for work, i dont think ill ever get fat. Might be a different story if i was a pencil pusher.