REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

you little traitor whores...notice cheapie hasnt been around hardly at all since his contest shot.....broniogee resurfaces for one day and acts like hes been here the whole time....revolver once a week in this thread:finger004

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

you little traitor whores...notice cheapie hasnt been around hardly at all since his contest shot.....broniogee resurfaces for one day and acts like hes been here the whole time....revolver once a week in this thread:finger004
jarjarjarj you be likes a balloon with a basket attached floating high above the ground.

Anyone ever watch the show "My Strange Addiction" on TLC? From chicks who drink their own urine to eating laundry detergent, it's a big freak show.

Kinger i have 125 invested for the team and have a side bet with tripp for 250 on who has best record. If you want to buy half the team and half the side bet let me know. I will give you my login at cbs so you can follow along. The team cost to be settled right away with the side bet payouts waiting until the bet is graded.

Kinger i have 125 invested for the team and have a side bet with tripp for 250 on who has best record. If you want to buy half the team and half the side bet let me know. I will give you my login at cbs so you can follow along. The team cost to be settled right away with the side bet payouts waiting until the bet is graded.
Whose team is this, though?

I will let Kinger and Dio join and give Timely the boot. Don't like the way he talked to Mr. Boston. You don't mess with a man's sticky. :scooter

jarjarjar as you very well know we dont have electric anything here so i had photos sent via horse and buggy to evaluate the players. needless to say i did well:scooter