Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

um..

any phx, chi or orl games???

havent looked at the sched

but if any of those teams play, id like to get a write up

maybe okc, lol

or how about THE KINGS???

i wanna know what razzer thinks of them

Raptors play the Suns, Clippers play OKC.

No Kings games on Sunday. My thoughts on the Kings can be summarized very briefly; I hope they change their name and get moved to a worthwhile city. Sacramento is the "sac" of California, extending down the central valley through Fresno which forms the banus. :LMAO

Integrity

EOG Master

Raptors play the Suns, Clippers play OKC.

No Kings games on Sunday. My thoughts on the Kings can be summarized very briefly; I hope they change their name and get moved to a worthwhile city. Sacramento is the "sac" of California, extending down the central valley through Fresno which forms the banus. :LMAO

tor vs phx please and thank u

tyreke be awesome for the Kings tho

Tripjacks

EOG Veteran

Toronto vs Phoenix it is then. :cheers

Tyreke is solid, but the Kings are truly abysmal, as a Cali resident I will despise their existence forever.

Integrity

EOG Master

Toronto vs Phoenix it is then. :cheers

Tyreke is solid, but the Kings are truly abysmal, as a Cali resident I will despise their existence forever.

thank you kindly

and tyreke and the kids gonna make them a team to watch

evans, martin, thompson, hawes- what a young group to grow with!

Tripjacks

EOG Veteran

No problem Integ! :cheers Probably wont have it finished until tomorrow morning.

Know what you mean about Sac, but far more dynamic interesting players on the other 3 Cali teams (Ellis, Randolph, Griffin, Gordon, etc). Something about the Queens just bugs me, I could never get into watching their games.

Integrity

EOG Master

No problem Integ! :cheers Probably wont have it finished until tomorrow morning.

Know what you mean about Sac, but far more dynamic interesting players on the other 3 Cali teams (Ellis, Randolph, Griffin, Gordon, etc). Something about the Queens just bugs me, I could never get into watching their games.

Thanks bud :cheers

Tyreke the next Kobe/Wade type tho... A generic version for sure, but has a great NBA body and skills

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Saturday's Selections ...
NOTE: Nice to see Temple battle back, and get me the win. Now with the winning Friday out of the way we can attack this Saturday card.

Feeling good about the possiblity of putting up a 2nd straight 3-0 sweep on Saturday and picking up +50 dimes again while I'm at it.

Nothing wrong with an 11-2 football run since last Saturday including 4 straight in the NFL but still a lot of work to go here. Just looking to continue to keep building this thing in a positive direction here in November.

I am just looking to close out 2009 with winning weeks. Did that last week, and off the winning Friday, I am in good position with a solid Saturday to make it 2 in a row.

Now let's get to your Saturday analysis.

30 DIME - DUKE BLUE DEVILS - Tough spot for Georgia Tech today.

Off their OT win at home last week versus Wake Forest, they now travel to Duke to take on the #1 pass offense in the ACC.

Folks, this is a Georgia Tech team playing for an 11th straight week. That is almost unheard of in college football.

Last week I watched Riley Skinner of Wake Forest throw for almost 300 yards on this Tech defense and if you really examine the Yellow Jackets on the road, they can be had.

Miami/Florida put up over 400 yards total offense, Mississippi State put up close to 500 yards, Florida State put up 539 yards and even Vanderbilt put up close to 400 yards.

I am aware a win puts Georgia Tech in the ACC championship game but it's not like Duke is going to just lay down for Georgia Tech. They will come to play.

If Duke can pass for 359 yards at home against the 8th best pass defense in the country Virginia Tech, your telling me they won't be able to execute against 68th?

The bottom line is Duke will never be out of this game with their passing attack and if they can force a few turnovers, they just might pull off another shocker, just as they did for me as a 16 1/2 point dog at NC State.

You remember that game right? Duke won outright by 3 touchdowns 49-28.

Duke gets the cover today.

15 DIME - AUBURN TIGERS - Who is Georgia to be laying points to anybody right now? Why, because they just beat Tennessee Tech 38-0.

This is a Bulldog team that has covered just 2 games this entire year against Arkansas and Vandy both on the road.

At home they are 0-3 ATS struggling to beat Arizona State by 3 as a 17 1/2 point favorite, South Carolina by 4 as a 6 1/2 point favorite and lost to LSU as a 3 1/2 point favorite.

I don't trust this Mark Richt Georgia team as far as I can throw them, and it wouldn't suprise me if Auburn came in here and won the game outright.

The Tigers have a huge edge on offense ranked 12th in the country, and the #1 offense in the SEC. How about those apples, while Georgia comes in ranked 88th. I will gladly take this generous amount of points with a better offense and a comparable defense.

Georgia has the 36th overall defense giving up 5.08 yards per play and 337 yards average a game versus Auburn's 5.10 yards per play. The Georgia defense isn't that much better than Auburn.

Auburn started off the year a perfect 5-0 SU and ATS when they traveled to Arkansas for an early game and the linemaker installed them as a 2 point road favorite. They got blown out.

Off that loss they fell flat at home to Kentucky and then the next week at Lsu they fell flat again.

However, they have since righted their ship with a dominating home win over Ole Miss and after their scrimmage last week versus Furman 63-31, they are ready to roll here.

The Auburn Tigers slump is over. They are ready to make another surge and I believe they will do just that here with a possible outright win.

5 DIME, 3-TEAM 10 PT.TEASER
OREGON, UL MONROE, KANSAS STATE
Let's start with the Ducks. This is going to be a bloodbath all day long.

The Ducks have won the last 4 in this series, and all four have been by double digits. The only thing stopping me from laying the whole ball of wax is trying to gage the emotional state of this Oregon team after last weeks loss to Stanford.

Arizona State played their heart out versus USC at home but they are walking into a hornets nest here against this Ducks team that has been lethal at home in Pac-10 play.

They beat Cal 42-3, Washington State 52-6 and Usc 47-20.

The bottom line is you start beating the USC Trojans of the world by 27 at home, and put up close to 50 doing it, I will gladly tease you down to under 10 points and take my chances.

Now UL- Monroe gets the worst team in the league at home off their 27 point win on the road against North Texas.

Simple thought would lead you to believe if you can beat a better North Texas team at their place by 27, you can handle the worst team in your conference at home by the same amount. I couldn't agree more.

However, when you are a team not used to laying 21 points against anybody, I've seen crazy things happen you can't explain. So therefore I am protecting myself a bit from those crazy things.

Over the last 4 years this LA Monroe team is 12-1 ATS their last 4 games of the year. So as you can see, this team plays very well late.

Feel much better laying less than 12 with this LA Monroe team.

As for Kansas State, they were very good to me last week in beating Kansas but with this line moving all over the place, I will move Kansas State up to getting double digits at home.

This line opened up Kansas State -2 and has moved to Missouri -1 as of Friday night. I have checked injuries, and no major ones are being reported.

A line move of this magnitude always makes me leary of somebody somewhere knowing something somebody else doesn't.

Regardless of the line move, I am jacking up Kansas State to +11 and rolling the dice with head coach Snyder, who has won 13 in a row versus Missouri.

FREE SELECTION - TEXAS TECH RED RAIDERS

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

Will this cash?

<TABLE class=Grid cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class="NonAlt "><TD class=NoWrap>1</TD><TD></TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency"></TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency"></TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></TD><TD></TD><TD>11/14/09 11:55pm Boxing Fighting 103 Cotto/Pacquiao goes distance +225 <SMALL>vs</SMALL> Fight won't go distance </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Will this cash?

<table class="Grid" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="NonAlt"><td class="NoWrap">1</td><td></td><td class="MiddleRight Currency"></td><td class="MiddleRight Currency"></td><td class="MiddleRight Currency GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></td><td></td><td>11/14/09 11:55pm Boxing Fighting 103 Cotto/Pacquiao goes distance +225 <small>vs</small> Fight won't go distance </td></tr></tbody></table>

Not sure. :(

I have a unit on Cotto though. :whip::whip:

Integrity

EOG Master

not much action on this today i see..

in hoops, would u guys rather have

Oden, Noah and Harrington

or

Horford, Frye and Morrow?

:pop:

Integrity

EOG Master

i love me some horford and all, but oden showing some good def prowess early on..