REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Nope. Was flat ass broke and just getting out of debt June time last year. After closing costs/fees and whatnot I would only have about 8%. Not meant to be at this time...6 months to save a bit more and hopefully find something better.

Is it outrageous if I try to hire these two sluts just to walk with me everywhere I go shaking their baskets like this? I think it would do wonders for my street cred.

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/O1tufujnbzU&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/O1tufujnbzU&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

cheapseats

EOG Master

Nope. Was flat ass broke and just getting out of debt June time last year. After closing costs/fees and whatnot I would only have about 8%. Not meant to be at this time...6 months to save a bit more and hopefully find something better.

makes sense, should be just as many short sales floating around as there are now, sides, the market is still likely to decline over the next 12-18 months

diogee

digee is a donkalo....a buffalo and and shitland pony because he makes fun of me 30 en 30
:( Wasn't making fun. Joined in today with the Heat.

makes sense, should be just as many short sales floating around as there are now, sides, the market is still likely to decline over the next 12-18 months
Our market hasn't really taken a much of a hit in N Wyoming in large part due to the coal industry and mountains bringing in more people and most of the foreclosures are people running away due to major problems with the house.

diogee

Good question. The one that resembles a small-medium size cow? Think I'll take the one on the right with the nice teeth.

Teddy kgb

Banned

33333 is just a rocks throw away........40 post in 40 minutes? I've gone on runs like that.

diogee

:fishing: Take the bait velvert...useless milestone.

cheapseats

EOG Master

i made a dumbass wager on the over 6 dodger game.....i need to go to the wager school of velverta

diogee

Charby is just tells me I better get to bed so I can workins at 0452 in mornins.

diogee

i will be tells them i want a limo. probably fire me instead but well worth the shot.

diogee

can't wait until the next time i is be brings a train through zonatown...once i get to velvert's neighborhood i is going to blow the horn the entire time through until charby wakes up pissed off.