REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Teddy kgb

Banned
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Anyone ever eat at Buffalo Wild Wings? I've been hearing good things...25cent bonless wings on Wed-days?

Teddy kgb

Banned

A guy at work told me to find Drumetts (never been able to find them, only Wingetts) and to cut the veins and such and the lower bone and grab the skin and meat and turn it inside out, dip it in sauce and throw it on the grill, after it's cooked the clean bone can be used as a place to hold the wing.

I always wanted to try this because it sounds like such a clean way to eat wings but I can't seem to find them...

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Probably agree. No idea how to answer that question...just have to sit back and watch the cards fall like baby dinosaurs sometimes.

diogee

hmmm...not mornins. peoples in the midwest have weird timezone sayins :mutley time to go back to sleepins a few more hours before work.

diogee

it be midnight....4 am going to come real fast for you. at least you don't have to wake up in the middle of the night to walk a charby because the prick won't stop with his pokeys

Blondie

EOG Master

No I don't walk one of those things...

I do however, tend to wake up at 3am when my husband leaves for work

diogee

yikezor for 3am. i hates wakins at 3 am :( I would be perfectly happy at waking around noon everyday.

diogee

I isn't scheduled to be wakins until 0359 this time. :yay gym be closed til 530 is be bullshit.

diogee

this is even better than the day I discovered that a dog can only fall up the stairs while going down.