REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

A source close to velvert in zonatown just called me to report he was walking down the street with some sort of a porter torpedo ale in one hand and what looked like an eog server in the other.....brace yourself for a possible database error.

diogee

Nope not I. My name is Robert Pittinson so no match.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

A source close to velvert in zonatown just called me to report he was walking down the street with some sort of a porter torpedo ale in one hand and what looked like an eog server in the other.....brace yourself for a possible database error.

jajajajaja

I'm installing it right now.... beer in hand.... :yay

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Rainbow was right. This punk Charby be wins is an EZ employee. Nothing but negative comments from this guy...

diogee

Rainbow was right. This punk Charby be wins is an EZ employee. Nothing but negative comments from this guy...
Settle down Velvert. Most don't like Charby because he be wins...this one doesn't work for EZ but might have in the past. Turning a tree upside and starting Charbywins.com soon.

diogee

damn you charby not is wins. you of all people be bites the head off the marshmallow man in the mushroom cloud.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Where is Cheaps be loses? He be jerking to kelly from save by the bell. Easy there velvet.

diogee

not be goog says velvert. better be is bites you is tongue until it be bleeds.

diogee

that was several years ago...don't like my hair long anymore.