REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Gotta love Langer. I think he's fucking hilarious. I got this off his site.
Let's roll out a pair of Thursday winners.

And it's a 15 Dime Conference USA Game of the Month on Southern Miss-UAB and a 5 Dime Non-Conference Mismatch on Colorado-West Virginia to set the table for a winning weekend.

I dropped my 10 dimer last night courtesy of the Hawaii Rainbows and quite frankly, not exactly the type start I was looking for in what I feel is the most important week I have ever had in this business.

If I say it once over the next 5 days I will say it again, failure is not an option this weekend and I will step up and win.

There are times in this business when you feel every single break goes against you and there really is nothing you can do about it but just keep working hard and continue to stay confident.

Well I am confident this month of October will be a complete 180 from September. Simple as that and I have this 15 dime winner tonight to get things started off right.

Mark my words folks, I will turn this thing around. Always have and always will and when all is said and done after my 18th straight Super Bowl winner, the finish will offset any kind of start I have had to this football season.

My rally starts tonight.

Whatever Langer. You lost over 300 dimes last month:+whippingYou have got to be the worst capper I have ever seen. He plays every weeknight college game. Smart:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1 I'm ready to fade your sorry ass.:cheers

Integrity

EOG Master

:cap:thumbup1:+waving-2

ive never used any of these 3 but after looking at the list, either one of them would be chill...

a lot better than the cheerleader dio proposed for me!

he named one kingrev to be funny..not sure if its there or not

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

:cap:thumbup1:+waving-2

ive never used any of these 3 but after looking at the list, either one of them would be chill...

a lot better than the cheerleader dio proposed for me!

he named one kingrev to be funny..not sure if its there or not
:pop:

What you be talking bout. :slep:

diogee

DJ' buddy...:D

15-S.Miss
5-Colo
F-S.Miss/UAB Over
:pop:

cheapseats

EOG Master

Q, when i go over to peeps (not a member) and try to go page to page, where in the hell is the next page option, all i can find is the next thread...stupid here would like to know

diogee

I think you have to add
&p=2 to the end of the URL I think

Integrity

EOG Master

yo, sorry i missed out on some potential madden yesterday, if u were around and wanting a game diogee...

u gonna be around tonite???

diogee

Too early to tell Integs...more than likely since as of right now I don't feel like going out tonight.

Integrity

EOG Master

Too early to tell Integs...more than likely since as of right now I don't feel like going out tonight.

sweet... well i'm gonna be drinkin tonite, so the games should be fun, with whomever they are with!

diogee

Niners shock the world and take down Integs. :+textinb3