REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

F this being up at 9am bullshit. back to sleepins until afternoon. :yay

maybe by then velvert will have some time to think about how he is be treatsins charby is wins.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Be leaving for San Diego in about 3 hours. :yay

Is be fun. When are you packing up those buffalo and heading out West? :mutley

diogee

san diego jarjarjjar i needs a real vacation like that.

i is trapped in winslow at least another 6 months and then will be packins up the all the zonatown baffalo and take them to a real state.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

LOL @ Winslow

Cheaps be trapped on a corner, but in LaLa Land. He be shot in the chest. Dodger fans be laughing and stomping on him.

cheapseats

EOG Master

LOL @ Winslow

Cheaps be trapped on a corner, but in LaLa Land. He be shot in the chest. Dodger fans be laughing and stomping on him.

nope, right here looking to wins..............colorado to beat zona in game 1 and I layed the HUGE JUICE Fuckster

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

jeez, thought junior velvet may have insulted you so bad that you splitskied
nah just been busy working 12 hr night shifts in fact im supposed to be in bed now been trying to goto sleep since around 8 this morn thank god im off today just will have to take a nap this afternoon. how ya been cheapy?

cheapseats

EOG Master

12 hours, that's a days work dreamer.............revola gets nappin after a 3 hour shift here

F this being up at 9am bullshit. back to sleepins until afternoon. :yay

maybe by then velvert will have some time to think about how he is be treatsins charby is wins.
I bet charby be wins wont be back now since he got attacked so savegely.

Me was wonderins as well. If a baby bird landed on a brick house would a charby is wins dare try to take a bite out of it?

unreal. velvert should be is ashamed.
jarjarjarjarj that is the million dollar question and if you get it right charby be wins. Velvert doesnt know the first thing about charby be wins feelings i guess.

diogee

charby may tries to eat the baby bird but me think the baby bird would get caught in his pricks and then freaks out and flutter away.

whole is be sads making situation. :(

Oh dont be sad little baffalo baby bird, velvert doesnt have a mean bone in his body. No way he be is taking down you.

diogee

Sorry the hustle, you are no longer needed in d hustles revolution. It was a good run.
not cool. 2938u4ji23 i am the hustle group and without me it is not be any longer.

Nices wins on 33666 velvert be is pissed off now. Way to make him see.

diogee

Velvert doesnt know the first thing about charby be wins feelings i guess.
Stop talking about me little bird. I'm trying to enjoy the beash in SanDiegeo with charby. Brought my shitland with as well so I can ride him around the beash and pick up mad chicks. Too bad you don't have anything like that in Dakota. :btj: Nothing but a few heads carved into a mountain.

diogee

Ouch...looks like somebody stole a day and a half worth of posts. :mad:

diogee

yep workins but your milestone post 33700 fell victim of the eog raptor.

cheapseats

EOG Master

angel game today boyz, maybe when i get back, the clouds will have cleared, the stars aligned, the moon in place, no wind and sunny so this place works

diogee

angel game today boyz, maybe when i get back, the clouds will have cleared, the stars aligned, the moon in place, no wind and sunny so this place works
i am angel tt u3.5 -130...if they is 4 runs pull the fire alarm so they have to cancel due to rain. thanks...bsh.

diogee

poor charby is wins can't post since velvert was takins him on vacation....cbw.

cheapseats

EOG Master

i am angel tt u3.5 -130...if they is 4 runs pull the fire alarm so they have to cancel due to rain. thanks...bsh.

nice winins, it dids by about 3 feet on a ball hit to the deepest point in the stadium-bottom of the 9th 4-3 oaktown

diogee

Was crazies...was trying to follows u3 at plus monies but didn't have time to check another book.

diogee

Where's that chicken wing ShitHose at? be on vacation with ReVelvet and charby is not wins?