REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

jarjajrjarj only cup kurt is going to get is a cup of piss thrown in his face by bobby labounty.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

My friends in the 100k thread deserve no less......The outside world (main forum) can kiss my ass!!!!

This time next year it wont be front page news that JK is going out to dinner with posters, It will be that Teddy kgb is flying in posters to have a beer with him.....FACT!!!!!!
i'd opt for the beer now let alone a year from now.

diogee

Found out earlier today that our very own brickshithose was the 2002 national buffalo riding champion. Can't believe he never told us he was famous. 2938u4ji23

diogee

you is lucky i has to be gois to bed velvert. be rested is for workins at 0235 so sure the phone will ring by then for trains ridins in the great white north.

cheapseats

EOG Master

you is lucky i has to be gois to bed velvert. be rested is for workins at 0235 so sure the phone will ring by then for trains ridins in the great white north.

train needs sleepins too, tell them to hold off until the roosters get up

Teddy kgb

Banned

Which ever one is sitting in front of him and going to get him drunk on that particular night. 91023i2ndw;l

outside of drinking oatmeal of course.

hAHAHA....Thats what my dad said when my mom asked why I drank old english 800......he said whatever fvcks him up he drinks......U were wrong Father!!!!

Teddy kgb

Banned

Just bbq'd pork chops and used A-1 sauce instead of bbq sauce...

Disappointed....

diogee

I be having nightmare just now. Stupid be nap. Dream that a Buffalo was be chasing me around Wyotown. I kick a buffalo in the nuggets if that happen in real life.
depends on if shithouse was riding said baffalo or not. he be the best.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

NBA be said Wyotown will have a basketball team once they enter into the 21st century. Jajajjaa

diogee

velvert pulled the fire alarm. damn text message. 2938u4ji23

diogee

if i were's a velvet i would is be a frog to makes it across desert to watering hole faster so i can be drinks oatmeal sooner.

diogee

makes sense. figured he were is at least part tunneler.

diogee

wait...they really ride wild hogs in zona? thought they were only has shitlands and donkeys outside of the baffalo ranches.

crime <IFRAME id=facebook_like src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=http://gawker.com/5808590/utah-man-charged-for-paying-dentist-with-too-many-pennies&layout=button_count&show_faces=false&width=126&action=like&colorscheme=light&height=24&font=lucida+grande" frameBorder=0 scrolling=no></IFRAME>
<BUTTON id=share_button class=site-forecolor type=submit jQuery1307243402421="9">Share</BUTTON> Share this post?

Utah Man Charged for Paying Dentist With Too Many Pennies

Lauri Apple Jason West of Vernal, Utah, allegedly annoyed his dentist very, very much by trying to pay an outstanding $25 bill with 2,500 pennies. The dentist—who's apparently a coin snob—ended up calling the cops, and now West is being charged with disorderly conduct.
News reports say West didn't believe he owed the dentist any money, and got a little testy:
"After asking if they accepted cash, West dumped 2,500 pennies onto the counter and demanded that they count it," Campbell said. "The pennies were strewn about the counter and the floor."
The incident upset clinic staff, said Campbell, adding that West's behavior served "no legitimate purpose."
Oh, so everything in Utah has to have a legitimate purpose? That explains a lot about the state. But isn't money money? Maybe West's delivery technique earned him the citation—which carries a $140 fine. Hope he doesn't try to pay it off in pennies.
That West is being charged for paying with coins seems somewhat hypocritical in light of Utah's new law encouraging people to use coins to pay for all their purchases. True, the coins are supposed to be made out of gold and silver, which as metals are supposedly more valuable than zinc and copper. However, a guy from the U.S. Mint says the new Utah law is "'is of no real consequence,' and is purely symbolic," which puts its purpose into question.
Also! It's worth noting that Brigham Young, a Very Important Person to Utah, supposedly believed that wheat was just as valuable as gold. Would Jason West have been cited had he paid his dentist in wheat? Probably. What's more, Young also opposed waste, which suggests that he would be proud of West for saving up all those pennies. Utah, maybe it's time for you to sort out some of your contradictions.
[Deseret News. Image of pennies by Creative Commons.]

diogee

2 HUGE plays for ya...

Arizona babybirds under 3 wins -125
SF 49ers over 10 wins -115