REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

nedrow9

EOG Master
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Major collapse at a Progress Energy plant building in St.Petersburg , One person missing confirmed more maybe missing, Tech rescue ops in progress.Tech Rescue from Hillsbourgh and city of Tampa enroute

Teddy kgb

Banned

I dont need your presistance social resistance what ever I don't like I just put my fist in...........

Teddy kgb

Banned

Hey Cheaps, being a local boy tell me what radio you listen to...

You like Petros and Money?

cheapseats

EOG Master

1070 news for traffic and shit, used to do the rome thing, but dude is wash-rinse repeat..............petros and money every friggin day..............best show going

Teddy kgb

Banned

1070 news for traffic and shit, used to do the rome thing, but dude is wash-rinse repeat..............petros and money every friggin day..............best show going

I can't stand 1070.....should change their name to "Fear Factor"

Typical news release from them goes like this...

"We talked with Jim and he said he thinks the economy will only get worse"

Really? Who's Jim? What's his credentials?

Every day they do shit like that...Scare tactics from an unknown unseen Joe lunch box or Sally house wife...

cheapseats

EOG Master

I can't stand 1070.....should change their name to "Fear Factor"

Typical news release from them goes like this...

"We talked with Jim and he said he thinks the economy will only get worse"

Really? Who's Jim? What's his credentials?

Every day they do shit like that...Scare tactics from an unknown unseen Joe lunch box or Sally house wife...

they all are sensationalist, its all bullshit.....i do like the business hour, they get some extremely sharp folks on from 1-2 m-f

Teddy kgb

Banned

Max Kellerman and some other fool do a show on 710 that will have you poking your ear drums out with a pencil.....Horrible

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

mr bronies :mutley was surprised to learn velvet was one of the bronies....well maybe not too surprised.

diogee

is true.

mr Revelvet how long has you been one of the bronies?

diogee

WTF be this Bronies shit?
Wired Magazine.com- Each day, out-of-work computer programmer King Revolver self-medicates by watching animated ponies have magical adventures. The 32-year-old, who lives in Arizona loves his daily fix of My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic, and he’s not alone. He’s part of a growing group of “bronies” (“bro ponies”) — men who are fans of a TV show largely intended for a much younger audience. “First we can’t believe this show is so good, then we can’t believe we’ve become fans for life, then we can’t believe we’re walking down the pink aisle at Toys R Us or asking for the girl’s toy in our Happy Meal,” King Revolver said in an e-mail to Wired.com.

“Then we can’t believe our friends haven’t seen it yet, then we can’t believe they’re becoming bronies too.” So, why the breathless adoration? Some fans say the show’s appeal lies in good illustration, excellent characters or, as Allen put it, a “perfect storm of ’80s nostalgia and cultural irony Embracing the brony audience could be a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow for Hasbro because, as Shaun notes, some bronies would like better merch, adding “the current toys are good for the originally intended target audience of 7-year-old girls. So, what’s a brony to do while he waits for the show to return next fall? It’s possible that several months without new episodes to power the pony posse will cause the buzz to die down. It seems far more likely, though, that the show’s absence will only make the bronies’ hearts grow fonder.