REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

I donate $9 a month to try to save Polar Bears. Fuckin' sad what is happening to those poor animals. They're having a tough time surviving while Cheaps is in Venice Beach wiping his ass and drinking lemonade. Pisses me off.

I donate $9 a month to try to save Polar Bears. Fuckin' sad what is happening to those poor animals. They're having a tough time surviving while Cheaps is in Venice Beach wiping his ass and drinking lemonade. Pisses me off.

lol you are a good man velvet, have you ever seen where they beat the seals with billy clubs? that shit pisses me off.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

little do you know cheaps is be the founder of the company you is donates to so you is the one paying for his lemonade on Venice Beach. :LMAO

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

If that were true, I'd kill Cheaps for a Klondike Bar.

How much calories be? I say 400 a bar.

diogee

Probably be closer to 500 and cheaps is keeps his bars locked up.

diogee

Just got off the phone with Brick "tiny bird" Losorski and it be sounds like he is goins on his way to Zonertown.

diogee

i wants to be dodger as well especially with fadeable potato on the astro but too high for me

diogee

:shoot:
The main reason turtles are not allowed in the state of Arizona is due to the fact that them being around is detrimental to the health of the great Arizona cactus. Scientists have been working for years trying to figure out a way that they could coincide but haven't been able to find any answers.

I hate how parents are naming their kids Aiden/Kayden/Brayden/Hayden/Jayden these days. So annoying.

diogee

nope i isn't be is a 150/100 guy. is never have more than 5k offshore and usually more like around 3 when is nots footballs.

diogee

We don't want them be turtles around here destroying our beautiful desert wild trees.
that's what i get out of reading the whole thing. friggin zonertowners. 2938u4ji23

then again maybe the turtles don't want to be lives in the state of no water anyways.

diogee

he is will be there drinkins oatmeal and guinea pig.

diogee

wins aren't be missing. i was gets rid of charby not wins a while ago when the fuckin prick jinxed my plays on the brewers/mets and caused a huge swing. then someone threw him off that big rock in zona.