REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Velvet patch is when you bang your first 10 broads. Only one kid has ever mastered that and received a patch- kid named Velvet.

Charby patch is when you bang your first 10 dudes. Plenty of patches for that one. Tsk tsk.

Wow, they gotta ruin a good monday morning sportscenter to cover the sport for queers known as tennis. bahumbug

Mainly football, baseball, and basketball...tennis is for the nerds. Lots of hunting around here. Alot of lakes so the watersports are big, and also we like to drink alot.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

AZ > Wyotown

They kill gay folks in Wyotown. Didn't the Matthew Sheperd thing happen there? We treat our gays with respect, but we make sure to keep an eye on our asses.

Lol i would have to say Mt. Rushmore is better that the highlight of Arizona....your main attraction is a canyon lol.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Damn straight. You know how many folks from around the world come see it?

Plus, you can go see the GRAND Canyon, and then get a hooker not far from there. So you're going from the Grand Canyon, to a smaller canyon. :sex

You can make a day out of it.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

LOL The Skywalk is awesome, but expensive. I think it was close to $50 just to walk out there. Nice experience though.

You probably can't even name all the presidents on Mt. Rushmore.

Yeah that list started off good. I think he will be drinking tonight so we should get it around 10est. Dont let us down teddy you qveen!

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

LOL I wasn't there but I remember that back in the 90s. He jumped in the smaller part of the canyon, but I guess I can't blame him.

I hate how most tennis players put their hand in the air after they hit a shot that hits the net and falls over. If anything, do a big fist pump afterwards.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

This is diogees troop leader, he was very happy with diogee that night.
You fuckin son of a widget. You be is little prickle and now I be is going to zoner to find you. Only things in zonertown besides a big rock wall be 58% of the worlds buffalo population, tiny birds, and charbys all over the place. I will be throws you in front of the buffaloes then go to a safe place away from the baffalo and make the velociraptor sound so they start a stampede and trample you. Then I is let you lay there all green in yourself and be lets the little birds pick at you before I finally pick you up and boot you over the edge of the big rock. It will happen. Goodbye charby no wins...lookins like game over.

diogee

They kill gay folks in Wyotown. Didn't the Matthew Sheperd thing happen there? We treat our gays with respect, but we make sure to keep an eye on our asses.
whoa what the shit. :blink:

Wyo doesn't take offense to gays....take gays to a fence.

diogee

Need a new tire and the fuckers run $300 each. that fuckin hurts. 2348ji23e

You fuckin son of a widget. You be is little prickle and now I be is going to zoner to find you. Only things in zonertown besides a big rock wall be 58% of the worlds buffalo population, tiny birds, and charbys all over the place. I will be throws you in front of the buffaloes then go to a safe place away from the baffalo and make the velociraptor sound so they start a stampede and trample you. Then I is let you lay there all green in yourself and be lets the little birds pick at you before I finally pick you up and boot you over the edge of the big rock. It will happen. Goodbye charby no wins...lookins like game over.

OMG, i must go find charby be wins to warn him about the raptor! He doesnt like alot of noise.

cheapseats

EOG Master

pisses me, i took the motor city kitties +1' -175 last night thinking it would head north, nope now -165...i is no lucks with this shit