REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Teddy kgb

Banned
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

wtf teddy, off the sauce

No but I got a late start...For the 1st time in my life I fixed a car on my own...

I changed out my Altinator by myself and still can't belive it, I sent bookmaker $100 yesterday and lost it in 5minutes so I swore to myself I would get up early AND NOT DRINK until I changed that altinator in order to save the mechanic fee's

I did it....I fvcking did it!!!!!!!!!!!

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

metal rail runner no starts...ouch. has somethins to do with a bird on rail?

Teddy kgb

Banned

I don't want to be one who falls for a posters "act" like I think posters do with Rail Bird BUT this guy CK has got to be dumber than a box of rocks....

I'm probably being played.....No one can be this fvcking stupid, guy reminds me of CY from Whales..

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

BD hates me for some reason. I guess not being able to get him that job really pissed him off. I can't think of why else he went nuts on me.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I guess folks really hate to lose weight. I have to make sure not to bump that thread again. I've never seen someone being offered $7.5K and be mad about it. LOL

Teddy kgb

Banned

I don't think BD is fat...

I don't think Rail is crazy...

Toronto TF swore to me that Rouge was not gay....Took me a while but I believe him now

cheapseats

EOG Master

Shit, be the Angel game over 6 on the move from 110 to 125, going to eat this following.

cheapseats

EOG Master

too funny, even though i am losing, verlander gets lifted by the manager, so he turns the ump and gives him a load of shit, and gets tossed, so what, already out of the game, velander 1, ump 0

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

too funny, even though i am losing, verlander gets lifted by the manager, so he turns the ump and gives him a load of shit, and gets tossed, so what, already out of the game, velander 1, ump 0

I haven't watched a full baseball game in three years.