REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

yes, that be is the rolls royce of said bird houses....i would be in the bird house invite just because beating baby bird is worth atleast 3k and takes very little time.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

diogee the herpe

kinger the stink finger

cheap seats stinky feets

miley cyrus the stink puss
I am hereby requesting that you remove my name from this post as I was not around to defend myself. Your cooperation is not appreciated.

[h=1]How do i open my banana?!?[/h]okay soo someone gave me this yellow thing and called it a "banana" and they told me its a fruit and its good so i said kayy and then i tried biting it but it tasted DISCUSTING and then ppl laughed n said tht im sposed to open it b4 i eat it and i hav no clue how... i tried banging it on a table and breaking it in half but nothing works !!!
  • <ABBR title="2011-09-07 20:35:21 +0000">4 hours ago</ABBR>
  • Report Abuse

http://au.answers.yahoo.com/questio...Mv9hfXufDhV.;_ylv=3?qid=20110907133521AARHK4w

diogee

I swear, you guys rip on me thirteen or fourteen more times and I'm outta here!

velvet

diogee

this is what a real fantasy team should look like velvert:

1.(11)Jamaal Charles(KC - RB)2.(14)Maurice Jones-Drew(Jac - RB)3.(35)Greg Jennings(GB - WR)4.(38)Dwayne Bowe(KC - WR)5.(59)Anquan Boldin(Bal - WR)6.(62)Knowshon Moreno(Den - RB)7.(83)Ryan Grant(GB - RB)8.(86)Matthew Stafford(Det - QB)9.(107)Pierre Thomas(NO - RB)10.(110)Steve Smith(Car - WR)11.(131)Matt Cassel(KC - QB)12.(134)Brandon Pettigrew(Det - TE)13.(155)Roy Williams(Chi - WR)14.(158)Rob Bironas(Ten - K)15.(179)Atlanta(Atl - DEF)

cheapseats

EOG Master

page 2,, huh, what, too busy buildin bridz hutches, drinkins oatmeals, countins your monies, i knows ya'all aint be havins sex........

cheapseats

EOG Master

i am going to rip you jackwagons a new one when i talk with the mafia next weekend....last warning

diogee

you son a widget charby wannabe spamming fucking asswipe dickbag get this shit out of here Char54Ra

diogee

damn you pugsy velvet...take the failed life spam homoness out of Char54Ra's post and sig before you can enjoy an oatmeal with the rest of your bronies.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I bet BRicker the traitor didn't even vote for Cheapseats (his 100K buddy) to win the contest. Wow.

Cheapseats copied my plays at the end of 30/30 and took my glory of worst record.....he deserves nothing.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Mammon is worse than PO. Stressing me the fuck out.

I'm trying to set up a PO vs. my Dog contest... I'll see if I can pull it off.