REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

BTW,I miscalculated the New Years 2012 countdown,but we're currently inside 88 hours officially anyway and constantly taking time off the clock,as 2012 draws closer for the first celebrants out there in the Pacific/IDL area.

scrimmage

Dammmmmn, Dio is close to 10k posts in this thread!!!!

Wow.
And I thought I had a lot,where's the rest of the regulars,we need more of the EOG faitful to post some nonsense on here too.Lets kick in and knock this chore out.

Integrity

EOG Master

if everyone who posts here hit this thread up once a day, 100k would be here in no time:scooter

JBAD!!!!!!! That mfer doesnt come around these parts much. I think the fantasy thread has like 80k posts in it.

scrimmage

We'll hit 50K by Superbowl.
That would be Superbowl XLVI on 2/5/2012,at Lucas Oil Stadium,Indianapolia Indiana, FTR 36 + days away[disclaimer:in most time zones,those in far eastern,or western regions may experience events temporally differently from more centrally located inhabitants].

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

good postins you widgets and charbronies.

tebow would approve.

cheapseats

EOG Master

i ordered an indian metal box, but it's not here yet, they say some metal box steer wont work at night thus causin delays

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

told birdhouse to get to the choppa... looks like he went to the wrong one so will be leaving him lost in dakoter.

J

joeybagadonuts

joey, dunkin donuts or krispy kremes? :pop:

Haven't had a donut in ages but KK by a country mile, son. Those fuckers are soooo good fresh. I remember when the first KK opened within 50 miles of me, my gf at the time and I drove and picked up a dozen. I think I ate half of them before we got home.

:lolxmas

J

joeybagadonuts

These days I'm kinda a health nut. I just got back from the gym, in fact. Waiting for my GF to grill me up some turkey burgers.