REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

indeed, inneed, inseed, inweed
Concede,contravene,coincide,conclude, with attitude, platitude, circumstance remonstrance,what
a performance, who you taking to the dance,we ask the questions,give us some answers,those
are the chances taken by the prancers who rise to the occasion in celebration,add your quotation to the notation....

scrimmage

83 hours and 35 minutes to New Years' worldwide westerly progression.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

clock has struck 5 in dakoterville. time for birdhouse to get up and put that utility belt on...deadline is approaching for him to have my floor finished. :scooter

J

joeybagadonuts

How goes it fellas?

Happy Wed/Day from Ace Ace

diogee

we need a double ace winner on this wed/day

back to bed so i can work tonight :shoot:

i will bypass the hourly timeline and have a wine spritzer to celebrate the new year...happy new years everyone:btj:

scrimmage

samoa is forgettins all of friday......

nothing, the day wont exist

So this is what you meant:

1. Samoans drop Friday from this year's calendar
    Science editor Alan Boyle's blog: Just this once, Samoa is making Dec. 30 disappear. The missing day is the result of the Pacific island nation's plan to switch from one side of the International Date Line to the other.

Samoa will go directly from 11:59 p.m. Thursday, through midnight to 12:01 a.m. Saturday.
    http://cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/12/28/9772352-samoa-drops-friday-from-calendar

scrimmage

absolutely the stupidest thread on here, well next to anythingstarted by doc

true, its is stupid. as for myself, i'm just trying to get to 3000 posts, at which point i'll retire, then come back for one last elongated post to defend whoever least deserves defense.

I was thinking the same thing. If we got Doc in here the mission would be accomplished by Mother's Day.

:blink::blink::blink: WTF is going on in this thread.
Echo of the notorious maniac poster Doc Mercer,Janus went way past 3,000 posts,the mission is still on going,no holds barred free expression....

diogee

Had forgotten all about Mercer...the appeal on his ban should be hitting the appeal board early next month.

Wish Doc Mercier would post in this thread.

J

joeybagadonuts

Doc was a nutjob, but I actually enjoyed seeing him meltdown and go nuts on people.

:scooter

scrimmage

Had forgotten all about Mercer...the appeal on his ban should be hitting the appeal board early next month.

Wish Doc Mercier would post in this thread.

Doc was a nutjob, but I actually enjoyed seeing him meltdown and go nuts on people.

:scooter
Doc Mercer wound up on "Gambling IQ" for a while as the "political moderator" in a forum where 3 people posted.Real volatile guy,but entertaining and could fill pages in no time flat,he'd be a perfect fit for this thread,get him started and he'd build up the count quickly.
Who knows where he ended up?,he could be almost anywhere these days.