REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

That is because brick is Doc's son. Doc posted it in the political forum when birdhouse started posting (brick's posting name was Ponyxpress back then before he had blonde one change it...likely once he realized this wasn't a bronies forum)

diogee

not what? not postins in here anymore tonight or not beins eats beans? velvet not walkin manny?

cheapseats

EOG Master

I have yet to see an entire bowl game, and have not even tuned into several, including both today....just cant get behind them

J

joeybagadonuts

I have yet to see an entire bowl game, and have not even tuned into several, including both today....just cant get behind them

Same. I've had some sort of action on every single one, but haven't watched more than a few mins of each. Other than tonight when I actually watched half of the TX/Cal game bc I was at a bar with a friend and since I wasn't drinking, I was bored as shit and had no choice but to watch it.

diogee

Being at the bar and not drinking blows...hell being around a bunch of people that are drinking and not joining in blows.

diogee

probably kinger since you had 2 rhyming names that rhymed with his name. what a jealous fuck.

jarjarjar only 1 more time for me, already did 184 out of my 185 allowed....i bes on the choo choo 1 more before the new year....be is 1700 hours:scooter

off to bump some broniogee threads:scooter

diogee

jarjarjar only 1 more time for me, already did 184 out of my 185 allowed....i bes on the choo choo 1 more before the new year....be is 1700 hours:scooter

off to bump some broniogee threads:scooter
jajrajrjar i doesn't is envy you mr cho cho. have fun with your shitty underpaid crappy hour job riding your little engine that could to the middle of nowhere (anywhere in dakoter counts as nowhere)...hope they don't leave you there. :scooter

diogee

Diogee, make yourself useful, and make a couple of book deposits. :scooter
no can do. i be broke as a dakotan bird trying to find a non birdhouse. has to be watches everything leave on feb 1 for a new birdhouse downpayment.

diogee

only thing you be ducting is tape to keep the throw rug from coming up...going to be duct you to the engine compartment. :scooter

jarjarjar you need some flooding so you can tear out carpet:lol....run a hose from your new house to your neighbors basement window and leave your flooring card in the door:lolxmas

diogee

:mutley

Good idea. Will do that one and they will be baffled...fuck we purchased a house on a hill so it wouldn't flood. :lolxmas

diogee

Just remembered how Ron White would always say "You can't fix Birdhouse"...didn't strike home until just now. :lolxmas

diogee

Ron White also said "if you wants cheaps eats just call me tater salad"

J

joeybagadonuts

Diogee, make yourself useful, and make a couple of book deposits. :scooter

Click those banners! Betlatina DOT COM. The joint is run by stand up guys with deeeeeep pockets!!!

:btj:

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

Closing a gap,but need inspiration,or some other substance,KWIM.

cheapseats

EOG Master

no can do. i be broke as a dakotan bird trying to find a non birdhouse. has to be watches everything leave on feb 1 for a new birdhouse downpayment.

savins twigs and feathers - better have a goo view with a solid roof

J

joeybagadonuts

They really should pull the plug

Currently Active Users

There are currently 368 users online. 5 members and 363 guests
Most users ever online was 534, 07-09-2011 at 04:01 AM.

Is that Shatwins?

That place hasn't had more than 3 or 4 posters in months.

I guess it proves that despite Chute's claims, he know next to nothing about running a business.

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

Is that Shatwins?

That place hasn't had more than 3 or 4 posters in months.

I guess it proves that despite Chute's claims, he know next to nothing about running a business.

Careful got this warning there:[TABLE="class: innerbox"]
<TBODY>

[TD="align: left"]

[/TD]

forums.capwins.com

</TBODY>[/TABLE]

Hes got no business running a business like that flat hat.
Used to stop by to read some posts,but unlike other sports/gambling sites there was a limit on reading posts without registering.

J

joeybagadonuts

Careful got this warning there:[TABLE="class: innerbox"]
<TBODY>

[TD="align: left"]

[/TD]

forums.capwins.com

</TBODY>[/TABLE]

Hes got no business running a business like that flat hat.
Used to stop by to read some posts,but unlike other sports/gambling sites there was a limit on reading posts without registering.

The funny part is that clown actually thought that was goign to help him get more posters.

Also, notice that it shows 5 members and 360 'guests' reading the site, but you can't read more than 2 posts as a guest. Things that make you go hmmmm..

:btj: