REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

mods are exempt from it. makes them have a 4575% better chance at milestones...funny he still never gets the important ones :mutley

diogee

goins have to workins for 2 hours at 1am. :scooter

diogee

just has to baby sits to the dakoter mine then take a van back to town. no has to be drives cho cho anymore :lock:

diogee

how long did it take to walk down to mickey d's
long enough that the big mac, quarter pounder adds cheese, fries, and medium shake was be gone before gettins home. the 20pc chicken nugs was saves for snack later. :houra

diogee

i's gots to be works in a few hours. just wakins up at 8pm :scooter

has to be workins for a few hours then be goes to bank to tell them how i can buys mortgage with 1k a month. :finger004

diogee

nope i is doubts that. they just be says sign the paper and move your shit there. they were pricks that pre-approved me so i makes them eat my cake.

diogee

i will tells them i can't be workins because cho cho makes noise and birdhouse/birdhouse jr be sleepins.

diogee

sorry birdhouse i hopes you be wakins up soon. cho cho time so you will be wakins up either way. :lock:

diogee

not much protein. go kashi or go home. :scooter or have some greek yogurt along with.

diogee

tiny bricker was out shakins a stick at cho cho when going by so first i nailed him with the windshield washers and then with the super soaker filled with green food coloring that i carry around. :houra

jarjarjar funny that he derailed your train after that though....your 3 box car choo choo made the 2 oclock news here:lolxmas

44444!!!!

man do i feel great for taking that down
:scooter:scooter moped is bold too<bold moped<moped="" is="" bold="" too.<="" html=""></bold>

diogee

doesn't take much to make the news in dakoter....remember swatting a bee once and it made the news.

<
^^^ i put that symbol right after the moped then tried to type after it like this

put this symbol "<" then type moped right after it with no spaces and it wont show up<moped bold<="" html=""></moped>

diogee

jarjarjjarjra
<moped <moped:moped:<moped< html=""></moped<>