REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

You type anything after "<" it won't show up because less than nothing is nothing. <dfdfd< html=""></dfdfd<>

diogee

you're going to confuse poor little manny chia pets.

diogee

yep. i am a vehicle and your thread is an antelope...it is definitely hit.

diogee

going to tebow for a minute then be goes sleepins to ride on cho cho by birdzhouz's home late tonight. :tebow

• <label for="vmessage_1360" class="floatleft" style="float: left; padding-top: 5px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 10px; ">thedegen - 10-18-11 05:48 AM</label>View Conversation Report
    JK

From what I am hearing Tim Trushel is in DEEP to several books around the country and Sportmemo Radio Show is finished. Rumors are that Teddy C and Renning will be taking over the site the radio show will likely not return. What have you heard? You didn't hear anything from me though. Thanks​

• <label for="vmessage_1355" class="floatleft" style="float: left; padding-top: 5px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 10px; ">FootballjesusLV - 10-08-11 12:32 AM</label>View Conversation Report
    yeah i will be happy to preview games with ya anytime for your listeners.. even on short notice , im usually just crunching numbers at home late at nite...call me anytime​

• <label for="vmessage_1324" class="floatleft" style="float: left; padding-top: 5px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 10px; ">bishqqq - 08-24-11 11:04 AM</label>View Conversation Report
    HI JK....i'm in ohio , & cant listen live to your show.....are the shows being archived & where can i find them.......thnx............bish​

• <label for="vmessage_1298" class="floatleft" style="float: left; padding-top: 5px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 10px; ">whormoan - 07-24-11 07:49 PM</label>View Conversation Report
    JK, i wanted to get your inside info on what happened with the Greek, and what do you know about Heritage Sports? Are they worth keeping an ccount with? All Greek accts were transferred there​

• <label for="vmessage_1296" class="floatleft" style="float: left; padding-top: 5px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 10px; ">whormoan - 07-21-11 03:23 PM</label>View Conversation Report
    JK, how are you. Did you go to Costa Rica already? How was your trip?​

• <label for="vmessage_1271" class="floatleft" style="float: left; padding-top: 5px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 10px; ">MrTop - 05-18-11 10:10 PM</label>Report
    Hello John, someone told me that Cantor Gaming (LVSC) let go of Toni S. , Mike Seba and everyone else of LVSC a short time ago......is that true?

Thanx
    frankie (MrTop)​

• <label for="vmessage_1269" class="floatleft" style="float: left; padding-top: 5px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 10px; ">mrbowling300 - 05-10-11 11:40 AM</label>View Conversation Report
    JK,
    How do I get my avatar back? Who here could I email to help me?

Thanks, Keith​

• <label for="vmessage_1257" class="floatleft" style="float: left; padding-top: 5px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 10px; ">fifty cint - 04-20-11 06:41 PM</label>View Conversation Report
    JK- Are you back yet LOL...John-in all seriousness,how would you evaluate Betphoenix/Betmania?Are they financially ok.I talked to Richard right after you saw him & I couldn't tell if things were ok.I have about $6000 there & was wondering if you thin k I should Bail out.

TX again & look forward to seeing you at The Eog party in September at The M!!! Gabe T​

• <label for="vmessage_1194" class="floatleft" style="float: left; padding-top: 5px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 10px; ">parlaynow - 01-19-11 10:46 PM</label>View Conversation Report
    ps..great job by the guest youmans..(spelling)..i think he went 3-0, 4-0?
    good info by him on Mtn west hoops...great job by him​

• <label for="vmessage_902" class="floatleft" style="float: left; padding-top: 5px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 10px; ">Scotty S - 09-16-10 07:48 PM</label>View Conversation Report
    John, I just got back from taking my wife to The Mayo Clinic and got your phone message. That's a great idea and would be a hit in a different situation. The situation I'm now in is not conducive to me committing to watching the NFL and being tied to a set schedule. My strong suit at this time, what I'd be most productive at in enriching EOG would be just being a contributor i.e. providing a steady menu of reminicing, satire and laying/playing input. I'll contribute when I get a feel for something that might ignite the EOG forum in a productive way. EOG needs an adult:)
    I'll get an avatar and you can label me as a contributor or something. What do you think?​

Integrity

EOG Master

brick, this be ur thread and kinger should pay you what shrink promised when this got to 100k posts

#teamshithouse

Im not worried, HT is going to bury you...

John really does have a radio voice, not sure what he thought of mine?

diogee

i had to turn down the squelch when talkins to birdhouse as well as keep the volume very low so my ear drum wouldn't get pierced.