REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

fuckin cheap ass toshiba laptop shell...fuckin thing broke where the screen hinges into the shell.

took it apart and drilled a drywall screw into it to hold it in place :scooter

diogee

i absolutely buried birdhouse in this thread :LMAO he must feel like wadsle the waddler now.

cheapseats

EOG Master

fuckin cheap ass toshiba laptop shell...fuckin thing broke where the screen hinges into the shell.

took it apart and drilled a drywall screw into it to hold it in place :scooter

dont be usins my name in vane jackopedia

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Did have a vanilla cone from Mickey D's about 30 minutes ago... only 120 calories :scooter

cheapseats

EOG Master

yea, now it's 5' 8 and 209......that's what you get for eating tofu cookies and bran toast

dio is about 5 foot 3 and weighs 125...met him not too long ago, and he peed his pants when i shook his hand

they had to hire a little guy to be the maid on the train, so he can squeeze in and clean the toilets and stuff. great catch for BNSF:lin

diogee

sholuld have knocked a bitch out tonight insttead i tole him to fuck off and falked away.

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

The Church -
Under The Milky Way 1988 (HQ music video)
<IFRAME height=480 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/V-mQyRuHIuA" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>
"Under the Milky Way" is a 1988 song by Australian alternative rock band The Church. Written
by the band's vocalist and bassist, Steve Kilbey, and his then-girlfriend Karin Jansson, the song
was originally released on The Church's Starfish album and won the Australian ARIA award for
best song in 1989. The song was the band's only international hit, staying in the U.S. top 40 for
several weeks, and charting in Canada (#69) and the UK (#90). In their native Australia,
"Under The Milky Way" was also a hit, peaking at #22. (source: Wiki)

scrimmage

Deep Blue Something-
Breakfast At Tiffany's 1995
<IFRAME height=480 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1ClCpfeIELw" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>
"Breakfast at Tiffany's" reached the top five in the United States and number one in the United
Kingdom
According to Todd Pipes, the lyrics of the song were inspired by Audrey Hepburn's performance
in the feature film Roman Holiday, but he thought that one of Hepburn's other films would
make a better song title. While "Breakfast At Tiffany's" was on the charts, Todd Pipes was fired
from his job as an English teacher at the private Christian School after parents have complained
that their children were being taught by a rock musician.(source: Wiki)

mike499

EOG Veteran

My sisters 4yr old had a good one tonight her mom was trying to put her to bed around midnight and she used the old you and what army mom line:LMAO

diogee

lucky he didnt whoop you...what did you do to piss him off?
i asked him what the brand symbol on his hat was...guess he got pissed off that i didn't know the symbol for hurley clothing. :scooter some fuckin people.

diogee

My sisters 4yr old had a good one tonight her mom was trying to put her to bed around midnight and she used the old you and what army mom line:LMAO
nice. :lol little bricker does the same thing to brick.

diogee

birdhouse i have a tearout and install job for you to do on indiana ave...too busy to do it myself.

scrimmage

little rebel testing limits growing up