REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Well all bronies are widgets but not all widgets are bronies. Same applies with Brickers...all Brickers are bronies but not all bronies are Brickers.

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

It be what it is,unless it's not,than it's something else....

diogee

if it is what it isn't then it should be something else

diogee

A dog can't fall down the stairs...it can only fall up the stairs while going down.

diogee

Stairs only go up because you could still get to the bottom by jumping even if there were no stairs.

scrimmage

Voodoo,whammy jammy:
Blue ?yster Cult
-The Revenge of Vera Gemini 1976

<IFRAME height=480 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XH8nsquhPqo" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>
@floridafreedom100 Those lyrics are one of the reasons they are so talented and special. Their
subject matter is a blend of Human folly , Religious dogma , War machine , Super science and
Epiphany. Can't ask for much more than that. Todays and ,much music is just about getting
messed up and getting laid , feeling jilted and, crying in your beer. Blue oyster Cult takes you
on a fantastic ride somewhere you didn't know existed until they brought you there. Kinda don't
want to go home now.
MaximvsDread 1 year ago

scrimmage

Had to look up redound:doh1
Mike looking adds to the cause,FWIW....the thread continues....to its destiny?
Keep chipping in if you choose,the others here could encourage more particiption,instead of being exclusionary.The goal is what it's all about,is getting there's half the fun?
Playoff each other....

scrimmage

Twas ever thus[who's right?]:
Scott McKenzie
- San Francisco 1967
<IFRAME height=480 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/g_HhwinPw-M" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>
wow. i am only 21 and i HATE new age music. Ive been listening to oldies ever since i can
remember. parents made my brothers and i listen to AM oldies radio with them in the car and
in the house alll the time. i love this stuff. i wish i lived back then :( tell my mom that all the
time. The music now sucks, personal opinion. Everythign is so negative.....and sexualized.
stasha6764 4 days ago

@brieflycake Wrong. Look at the charts for the top 40 songs from back then. It's just about the
same. Shit songs that are really catchy being at the top, and a few decent ones sprinkled in.
Half the good songs you remember from that era never even were top tens. People have always
liked stupid catchy pop songs more than anything else, and that's what the charts have always
reflected. I mean, Barbara Streisand? Just because you remember mostly good music, doesn't
mean there wasn't bad music.
SkrubzDaLo 7 hours ago

scrimmage

introduce energy,however neccesary,otherwise stagnation results....

scrimmage

contribute if you choose,there's nothing to lose,we're on the way to the top everytime we post,and the count goes up too....

scrimmage

hear you cheap,need to scale back for awhile anyway,you and the regular crew will climb the summit from here then....

diogee

don't like your tone mr eats. take it back a brick or 2.

diogee

shrimp and ribeye on birdhouse's dime...doesn't get much better :scooter

diogee

brick invites me over for some good ol' south dakoter midget tossing and then gets pissed when i toss him across the room :+clueless:shoot:

cheapseats

EOG Master

tossin midges across the tile floor is no goods causins they tend to stick in the grout line

diogee

brick wears a turtle shell so he doesn't stick to anything.