REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

velvet thinks he is a ninja turtle too. you guys be nothin but a bunch of ninja bronies.

cheapseats

EOG Master

velvet is a desert tortise, just now coming out for summer after a long winter snooze, so expect some sluggishness

diogee

yep i was be. was is almost 70 degrees here. velvet mad because he has no bafaloo anymore.

diogee

always were jealous of us dakoters and that we aren't an overpopulated bowl of charby piss. :finger004

:lin

mike499

EOG Veteran

True story asked to meet some dbag cop today cuz his son and my nephew organized a get together

boycotting until diogee puts in more effort...little widget leaves this whole 100k deal up to me to complete

cheapseats

EOG Master

dropped a hundie on the glue-rag in the san filepe known as blingo:btj:....and it was to show

cheapseats

EOG Master

for the last 2 months, it's been a lickin....i could bet metal boxman lives in dakoter, rides a heap of scrap metal for money and lose

diogee

shocked to see everyone talkin about this dakoter up in the widget. :scooter was be enjoys the day dakoter non metal box style.

diogee

guess so.

no posts? metal box time...i expect 3 more posts by the time my 4 hr shift is done. :finger004

diogee

3 posts? Way to settle for the bare minimum you widget bronies.

diogee

birdhouse paid for the steak and shrimp i had last night as kyla sucks again. :scooter

busy all day and forgot there was even a race on, as long as jimmy didnt take a twinkie from me its ok:scooter