REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

you little traitor whores...notice cheapie hasnt been around hardly at all since his contest shot.....broniogee resurfaces for one day and acts like hes been here the whole time....revolver once a week in this thread:finger004

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

you little traitor whores...notice cheapie hasnt been around hardly at all since his contest shot.....broniogee resurfaces for one day and acts like hes been here the whole time....revolver once a week in this thread:finger004
jarjarjarj you be likes a balloon with a basket attached floating high above the ground.

you try to fly your little hot air balloon in dakoter today and you woudl be in zoner in an hour...wind:finger004

diogee

jarjarjar it be windy all over canadia from what i hear.

diogee

kyla: 30
jimlee: 30

:scooter

ready for a buyout you widget?

diogee

jarjajrjra jimla has you reaching for straws as you can't control the downward spiral. :lin

Anyone ever watch the show "My Strange Addiction" on TLC? From chicks who drink their own urine to eating laundry detergent, it's a big freak show.

Kinger i have 125 invested for the team and have a side bet with tripp for 250 on who has best record. If you want to buy half the team and half the side bet let me know. I will give you my login at cbs so you can follow along. The team cost to be settled right away with the side bet payouts waiting until the bet is graded.

broniogee same goes for you pal...not sure you will be able to cover what jimla loses you this year though:houra

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Kinger i have 125 invested for the team and have a side bet with tripp for 250 on who has best record. If you want to buy half the team and half the side bet let me know. I will give you my login at cbs so you can follow along. The team cost to be settled right away with the side bet payouts waiting until the bet is graded.

Whose team is this, though?

diogee

we'll roll the money kyla loses you into the team :LMAO

rjt721

EOG Master

I will let Kinger and Dio join and give Timely the boot. Don't like the way he talked to Mr. Boston. You don't mess with a man's sticky. :scooter

diogee

D-waddle is kinger's partner. Finally caught a break.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

What I don't get is TTP doing Viejo's drafting. You know those two goofs are going to be doing some insider trading with their players.

you might need access to see the teams before deciding....we have awesome arms and decent bats. league is an arm heavy one so we are sitting pretty good.

diogee

Have you ever watched or followed baseball? If so how did you manage that while living in wyoming?

jarjarjar as you very well know we dont have electric anything here so i had photos sent via horse and buggy to evaluate the players. needless to say i did well:scooter

diogee

your pitchers look like they have arms that got kicked by a mule.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

you might need access to see the teams before deciding....we have awesome arms and decent bats. league is an arm heavy one so we are sitting pretty good.

I don't know shit about these 'roided players. But I trust Timely to know enough about this nonsense.