REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

brickabrony is feeling the pressure of jimbo kicking kyla's ass every week and has to offset some funds. :LMAO:LMAO

jarjarjar no need to offset funds, bookmaker will be paying my next couple months salary:scooter

kinger if you want to peek at the league see if rjt will send you an invite

diogee

kinger and birdhouse both little traitors going to the best bronies thread. :finger004

diogee

de aza sucks. stop trying to rip me off. either send respectable deals or don't send deals at all.

diogee

this birdhouse prickly charbster brony son a widget has no idea how this fantasy shit works. :shoot:

diogee

trying to trade me hochevar for hanson...really? ajrjarjarj

diogee

i accepted because i 100% played you like a fiddle. the hanson i sent you was the lead singer of the boy band :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO cy hoch due for a breakout year too. :houra

cheapseats

EOG Master

ever since i got velvet into the 100k thread...by invite only, he just sluffs-off....i tell ya....this kid needs to bronie-up

diogee

you little widgets leave me out of this while i gets ready for works.

diogee

ever since i got velvet into the 100k thread...by invite only, he just sluffs-off....i tell ya....this kid needs to bronie-up
not grateful at all. think is happens a lot with the cowboy hat charby wearin bronketeers from zonerkoter

diogee, ttp just called you a slum chum poster...you need to get to the team thread and straighten things out

diogee

ouch. me be no likes to postins.

follow hockey plays and be no slum chum :scooter shark/kinger under 5 tomorrows :finger004

diogee

had inside sources tell me you were coming in so didn't actually wash your dishes...just rinsed them off and sent them out. worked with the hosting staff to make sure you got seated at the right table. :houra guess it is quite easy to spot a brony.

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

Quoting a quoter who posted a quote elsewhere that's quotable,and could be usable for effect[or
affect?] in the correct context:
Robin Williams had 2 great ones in 'Awakenings'. My favorite was:

"I would agree with you if you were right."