Republicans are much more charismatic than Democrats and it isn't even close.

mofome

Banned
Re: Republicans are much more charismatic than Democrats and it isn't even close.

obama and mccain demonstrate that perfectly.

Re: Republicans are much more charismatic than Democrats and it isn't even close.

Thompson giving one hell of a speech right now.

Yeah,

McCain/Palin more charismatic than Obama/Biden....:rolleyes:

I am listening to that Barritone speak and it's fine for a few minutes but now its annoying...

He sounds like a friggin Southern Pasteur on steroids...

Next comes George W...

Woopeee....:+textinb3

Mr. Charisma....

Yeah,

McCain/Palin more charismatic than Obama/Biden....:rolleyes:

I am listening to that Barritone speak and it's fine for a few minutes but now its annoying...

He sounds like a friggin Southern Pasteur on steroids...

Obama's lost without a teleprompter. Here's a one minute youtube. No way I want this guy.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/omHUsRTYFAU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/omHUsRTYFAU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

newb411

EOG Enthusiast

from what little i've watched of the republican convention, i don't feel the same amount of energy in the building.. but this may also be out of respect for the hurricane damage.. conventions are essentially government pep rallies, and there does not appear to be too much pep.

mofome

Banned

Obama's lost without a teleprompter. Here's a one minute youtube. No way I want this guy.

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/omHUsRTYFAU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

you've got to be kidding me, hes spoken without a teleprompter many times. he speaks from his gut more than mccain or bush ever have or could. criticizing obamas speeches leads me to believe you're ...well...not very open minded. the man may have his weaknesses, but his public speaking aint one of'em.

Raiders,

Anyone that can find a black guy in the audience, an iota of <b>true</b> enthusiasm, and a point to this whole stageshow gets a cookie, including you....

THE SHRINK

Are you seriously trying to say Obama needs a teleprompter? Even the Repubs would admit his speeches are at the least noteworthy and unique. Obama is a tremendous public speaker, Clintonesque...

I'm shocked your actually trying to make this point. Just IMO.

Lieberman putting me to sleep

newb411

EOG Enthusiast

Are you seriously trying to say Obama needs a teleprompter? Even the Repubs would admit his speeches are at the least noteworthy and unique. Obama is a tremendous public speaker, Clintonesque...

i agree, light years better than bush... same goes for bush sr.

mofome

Banned

and then to go on the make it seem as if his speaking is the reason he couldnt vote for the guy. too much comedy for one thread.

:houra

Panic

EOG Dedicated

Great speech by Thompson.

Nice to see a 2000 VP elect for the Democrats standing before the Republican convention endorsing McCain.

This can't be serious, and borders on trollness. Obama was the editor of the Harvard Law Review, and a practicing trial attorney. The guy can think on his feet unlike anything the current buffoon or McBush could ever even dream about. Now, if Obama is disliked by yourself for other reasons, please don't be shy--or try to conceal that real reason with frivolous nonstarters like "he's lost without a teleprompter". . . .

mofome

Banned

This can't be serious, and borders on trollness. Obama was the editor of the Harvard Law Review, and a practicing trial attorney. The guy can think on his feet unlike anything the current buffoon or McBush could ever even dream about. Now, if Obama is disliked by yourself for other reasons, please don't be shy--or try to conceal that real reason with frivolous nonstarters like "he's lost without a teleprompter". . . .

12io4j2w90

Raiders,

Anyone that can find a black guy in the audience, an iota of true enthusiasm, and a point to this whole stageshow gets a cookie, including you....

THE SHRINK
C'mon, even you shed a few tears when he talked about McCain being a POW.

mofome

Banned

everyone has heard it 500 times. hes a good man, but its hard to get worked up when you know whats coming. for instance, i don't cry when i watch et anymore, i know what happens.

actually i think joe is presenting a rational and logical argument for mccain allthewhile complimenting obama lol, he just complimented clinton and repub's clapped... but it was a soft clap and it killed them.

i still havent seen an audience member under 50 yet.

What, pray tell, do tears--or even being a POW--have to do with the qualifications for being the President of the United States?

Great speech by Thompson.

Nice to see a 2000 VP elect for the Democrats standing before the Republican convention endorsing McCain.

And he praised Bill Clinton who endorses Obama

watch the youtube video and tell me he wasn't lost when the teleprompter went down.

not to beat a dead horse, but of all the weaknesses you can criticize, public speaking and debate is last on that list.

now on the the troops crap.... honor, coming home in honor. we are the party of honor, and we are the fighters blah blah blah

Terrible for having Lieberman close the show Thompson speech was much better

Panic

EOG Dedicated

Terrible for having Lieberman close the show Thompson speech wwas much better

I was just about to post that. I agree. Thompson should have closed the show.

actually i think joe is presenting a rational and logical argument for mccain allthewhile complimenting obama lol, he just complimented clinton and repub's clapped... but it was a soft clap and it killed them.

i still havent seen an audience member under 50 yet.

i take it back, i just saw a pretty young 30-ish woman. oh shit back to the bush family. old again. :pop:

Panic

EOG Dedicated

What, pray tell, do tears--or even being a POW--have to do with the qualifications for being the President of the United States?

So serving in the military does not give you qualifications that would make you a better President?:LMAO Well i guess we can throw out Commander in Chief title.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

"John McCain will be a President our allies can trust and our enemies will fear" - Senator Joseph Lieberman

Can you imagine Amananut over there in Tehran is licking his chops - praying to Allah that Hussein and Lavaugn get in - so he can do what ever he wants knowing Obama won't do shit.

mofome

Banned

"John McCain will be a President our allies can trust and our enemies will fear" - Senator Joseph Lieberman

Can you imagine Amananut over there in Tehran is licking his chops - praying to Allah that Hussein and Lavaugn get in - so he can do what ever he wants knowing Obama won't do shit.

we're doing shit right now, it aint workin.

mofome

Banned

Haven't been hit by a terrorist since 9/11. I say we're doing shit.

how often do you think we're hit by terrorists? we're the nations largest terrorists. killing innocent people; american and non. we're the embarrassment, countries should hate us.

this is like watching a dance down at the VFW after you left the U2 concert. There is more energy in my bowels right now than is at that building.