ReStarting right where we left off!

boston massacre

EOG Master
You guys try to turn this into a gay for LBJ thing when I'm just a guy who appreciates greatness. The guy is beyond phenomenal and I appreciate it even if my lesser's don't.

I was talking about LBJ's greatness long before he led both teams in pts, rbs, asts, steals and blocks in the Finals. He's at another level than everybody else.

Greatness For This Guy is a 6 Time Championship Loser.

Heim

EOG Master
I saw that, there are a lot of players who feel the way AI does

I think it's personal......not many liked Jordan, not even his own teammates. James is likeable, politically active in black
issues, and accessible to the media. And he's current, memories fade how good MJ was.

Heim

EOG Master
I've said it before...Voulgaris did some quant analysis on both and Lebron won. I respect that but I also
respect what I've seen.

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
[QUOTE="Heim, post: 7631316, member: 2034"]I think it's personal......not many liked Jordan, not even his own teammates. James is likeable, politically active in black
issues, and accessible to the media. And he's current, memories fade how good MJ was.[/QUOTE]

In AI's case I don't think it's personal, he's said previously he thought Jordan was the Goat, he's now changed his mind, if it was personal he would have been on team LBJ all along

kane

EOG master
Yeah, cause Lebron's such a terrible leader, and not loyal at all, I guess that's why he left Miami and went back to Cleveland to win the city their first championship in forever, just no loyalty there at all

kane

EOG master
Jordan never bounced around and that is the point...Lebron had to join others in Miami they didn't join him. He

Russell Westbrook out

They didn't join him because no one wants to play in Cleveland, he tried getting Bosh to join him in Cleveland, Bosh told him he would love to play with him, but not there, so they ended up going to Miami. Where would you rather live, Miami or Cleveland, pretty easy decision, especially for young rich athletes. He gave Cleveland 8 years to build a team around him and they failed, the best player LeBron played with in Cleveland was Mo Williams, lol. So according to you LeBron never should have left Cleveland, despite the organization failing him he should have just stayed there with no talent around him for his whole career, sorry it doesn't work like that

Heim

EOG Master
It's obvious Lakeshow ultimate demise will be lack of consistent 3s...Can Lakeshow possibly lose to #8 seed POR? They're going to run three 7 footers at Davis? Nah...not a number one seed.

Heim

EOG Master
For a few minutes with Davis out I thought I was watching a G league game...Thorton-Tucker....lol

Heim

EOG Master
All kidding aside.... Lakeshow one of the weakest #1 seed out of West in a while....

lastyle7

EOG Veteran
They didn't join him because no one wants to play in Cleveland, he tried getting Bosh to join him in Cleveland, Bosh told him he would love to play with him, but not there, so they ended up going to Miami. Where would you rather live, Miami or Cleveland, pretty easy decision, especially for young rich athletes. He gave Cleveland 8 years to build a team around him and they failed, the best player LeBron played with in Cleveland was Mo Williams, lol. So according to you LeBron never should have left Cleveland, despite the organization failing him he should have just stayed there with no talent around him for his whole career, sorry it doesn't work like that

Shaq and Dwayne Wade both played in Cleveland...but nevertheless....anyway Lebron eventually left not only the heat but Miami all together as we all know.

yup, he finally did end up with talent Kyrie and Kevin...and let's not forget Kevin is still with Cleveland, not hiding out West...

btw if it doesn't work like that maybe you should have a sit down with 10x Pro Bowler "Joe Thomas" who never made the playoffs and is from Wisconsin but never
left "Cleveland"...

It's obvious Lakeshow ultimate demise will be lack of consistent 3s...Can Lakeshow possibly lose to #8 seed POR? They're going to run three 7 footers at Davis? Nah...not a number one seed.

Collins is going to hack the shit out of Davis and Nurkic is going to knee him in the nuts a few times. LBJ will have to guard a little guy because who else can handle those Blazer guards? Lakers will be playing 8 on 5 though so they get through but that's a nightmare first round matchup for them. Healthy Blazers might be the best #8 seed in awhile.

kane

EOG master

If I'm a Laker fan I'm also a big Memphis fan, I think the Blazers would give LA all they can handle and them some, and if the odds are juicy enough I'll be on Portland for the series

kane

EOG master
Shaq and Dwayne Wade both played in Cleveland...but nevertheless....anyway Lebron eventually left not only the heat but Miami all together as we all know.

yup, he finally did end up with talent Kyrie and Kevin...and let's not forget Kevin is still with Cleveland, not hiding out West...

btw if it doesn't work like that maybe you should have a sit down with 10x Pro Bowler "Joe Thomas" who never made the playoffs and is from Wisconsin but never
left "Cleveland"...

Shaq went there for his 19th season at the end of his career, D Wade went there also at the end of his career and was thrilled to get sent back to Miami, he would have walked from Cleveland to Miami to leave, no FA in his prime is signing with the Cavs. Okay, Joe Thomas never left Cleveland and played his whole career there, congrats on finding one guy who stayed there his whole career. Take a poll of every athlete and ask them which city they prefer living in, not to mention a ton of them own homes in South Florida regardless of what city they play in

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
Collins is going to hack the shit out of Davis and Nurkic is going to knee him in the nuts a few times. LBJ will have to guard a little guy because who else can handle those Blazer guards? Lakers will be playing 8 on 5 though so they get through but that's a nightmare first round matchup for them. Healthy Blazers might be the best #8 seed in awhile.

Agree, I really hope they get the 8 seed, love watching playoff Dame

lastyle7

EOG Veteran
ha, my guess Kane has never set foot in Cleveland....Well maybe you've heard of Bob Feller one of the best mlb players of all time. 8x all star, 7x mlb strike out leader, 3 no hitters and
etc...born in Iowa and played his whole career in Cleveland but did leave Cleveland for 4 years, No not to party in night clubs while fighting off bugs and heat in Miami but to fight
for his country. Of course after the service back to Cleveland not only to finish his career but to retire in Cleveland.

Bob was the best, I remember those Sundays back in the 80's at the airport Marriott, Mr. Feller signing autographs for free...

btw, I just have to mention the great Jim Brown also spent his entire career in Cleveland.

Also non sports figures like Trent Reznor dropped out of college and moved to Cleveland to start a music career, Nine Inch Nails - 2020 Hall of Fame inductee

In conclusion Kane is delusional thinking everyone wants to live in a hot, insect infested, over populated and hurricane riddled city...

MrTop

EOG Master
Shaq went there for his 19th season at the end of his career, D Wade went there also at the end of his career and was thrilled to get sent back to Miami, he would have walked from Cleveland to Miami to leave, no FA in his prime is signing with the Cavs. Okay, Joe Thomas never left Cleveland and played his whole career there, congrats on finding one guy who stayed there his whole career. Take a poll of every athlete and ask them which city they prefer living in, not to mention a ton of them own homes in South Florida regardless of what city they play in

People / businesses go to florida to save on taxes ... one of the reasons why many players like the florida attraction.

boston massacre

EOG Master
ha, my guess Kane has never set foot in Cleveland....Well maybe you've heard of Bob Feller one of the best mlb players of all time. 8x all star, 7x mlb strike out leader, 3 no hitters and
etc...born in Iowa and played his whole career in Cleveland but did leave Cleveland for 4 years, No not to party in night clubs while fighting off bugs and heat in Miami but to fight
for his country. Of course after the service back to Cleveland not only to finish his career but to retire in Cleveland.

Bob was the best, I remember those Sundays back in the 80's at the airport Marriott, Mr. Feller signing autographs for free...

btw, I just have to mention the great Jim Brown also spent his entire career in Cleveland.

Also non sports figures like Trent Reznor dropped out of college and moved to Cleveland to start a music career, Nine Inch Nails - 2020 Hall of Fame inductee

In conclusion Kane is delusional thinking everyone wants to live in a hot, insect infested, over populated and hurricane riddled city...

His Lack of Brains is Easy To Expose.

It's Done All The Time on Here.

The Liberal Flake.

kane

EOG master

It's great that two athletes that played 100 years ago played their whole careers in Cleveland, of course let's forget the fact that back when those guys played free agency didn't exist, every athlete back then played their whole careers with the same team. Look, I have nothing against the city of Cleveland, I'm sure it's a nice place, my point is if you give an athlete the choice of where they want to live between Cleveland and Miami, the vast majority of them will choose Miami, I can say this since there are a ton more of them living in Miami than Cleveland. Do you have any idea how many athletes live in Miami in the offseason? How many of them make Cleveland their offseason home? Like I said, I'm sure Cleveland is a nice place to live, but given the choice, athletes will choose Miami. Also, this whole thing started when you said LeBron had no loyalty to Cleveland, I then responded by saying he tried to recruit guys to Cleveland to play with him there, Bosh told him he wanted to play with him, but not in Cleveland, so they both went to Miami, Had Bosh agreed to play in Cleveland, it's quite possible Wade would have joined them, but when Bosh said no to playing in Cleveland, the three of them decided to play in Miami.

kane

EOG master
People / businesses go to florida to save on taxes ... one of the reasons why many players like the florida attraction.

True, there's no state tax here, but another reason athletes love it here is the weather, not too many places in the country where you can wear shorts and a t shirt in the Winter

kane

EOG master
It's obvious Lakeshow ultimate demise will be lack of consistent 3s..[/B].Can Lakeshow possibly lose to #8 seed POR? They're going to run three 7 footers at Davis? Nah...not a number one seed.

The Lakers are 37-158 (23.4%) from three since the restart, that's the worst 3 point % by any team in a 5 game span in NBA history (minimum 150 attempts)

MrTop

EOG Master
True, there's no state tax here, but another reason athletes love it here is the weather, not too many places in the country where you can wear shorts and a t shirt in the Winter

weather , cleanest ocean in the 48 states. and cheap taxes .............. vs heavy rain, bugs , frogs and reptiles which is part of it ...the good though out weighs the bad easy..

overall florida is a great choice to live at.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Geez G.O.A.T only worth 6 points tonight!???

Seems a bit short considering I calculate his Fair Value at, "Infinity +1" If we accept this figure and I think the data proves me correct, then a 6-Pt adjustment was too short and thus we short UniBron. You see how easy this stuff is?

lastyle7

EOG Veteran
Seems a bit short considering I calculate his Fair Value at, "Infinity +1" If we accept this figure and I think the data proves me correct, then a 6-Pt adjustment was too short and thus we short UniBron. You see how easy this stuff is?

Russell Westbrook was out & James Harden is a Monster...