Rhode Island vs Charlotte

mofome

Banned
Rhode Island is 2 of 9 from the field
0-3 from 3
0-1 from the line

4 points in 7 minutes. terrible team but im on'em anyway.

:suit:

mofome

Banned
Re: Rhode Island vs Charlotte

RI is one of the best teams in the nation from 3
Char is an awful team defending the 3

RI is 0-5 anyway. No sense to it.

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated

RI is one of the best teams in the nation from 3
Char is an awful team defending the 3

RI is 0-5 anyway. No sense to it.
this could easily turn into nd or wake game. very very high betting took place on rams

it was posted for you

PassTheRock

EOG Master

I almost played RI. But I opted to stay away from this game.

Good luck to those of you that did play it though!

mofome

Banned

char is a terrible 3 point team they have 4 3s
ri is a great one and they have 1

char is 309th in defending the 3, but who cares. ri just misses easy HS jumpers anyway

mofome

Banned

<table class="tablehead" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="360"><tbody><tr class="oddrow" valign="top"><td class="verb10" align="right">3:57</td> <td class="verb10">23-33</td> <td class="verb10">URI </td> <td class="verb10">Kahiem Seawright Offensive Rebound.</td> </tr> <tr class="evenrow" valign="top"> <td class="verb10" align="right">3:57</td> <td class="verb10">23-33</td> <td class="verb10">URI </td> <td class="verb10">Kahiem Seawright missed Two Point Layup.</td> </tr> <tr class="oddrow" valign="top"> <td class="verb10" align="right">4:01</td> <td class="verb10">23-33</td> <td class="verb10">URI </td> <td class="verb10">Kahiem Seawright Offensive Rebound.</td> </tr> <tr class="evenrow" valign="top"> <td class="verb10" align="right">4:01</td> <td class="verb10">23-33</td> <td class="verb10">URI </td> <td class="verb10">Lamonte Ulmer missed Two Point Layup.</td></tr></tbody></table>

mofome

Banned

i have watched charlotte, they are pathetic.

they put teams on the line all the time and their defense is horse shit.

i do find it funny that one of the better scorers in the nation is a whopping 0-2 w/ 0 points after 1h of play

char is shooting 48%, outboarding uri, and hit 3 more 3 balls than uri, baron has ZERO points...AND are only up 3 points at half...i still feel good w/ -2.5

ENFUEGO MIAMI

EOG Member

THINK WE'RE ALL GOOD HERE WE SHOT 38% TO THEIR 48% AND DOWN BY THREE I'LL TAKE IT ANYTIME LETS NAIL THIS ONE

FlynnNasty

EOG Addicted

I need this one. I just started the night 0-2 with Samford and Penn State. Unbelievable!

ENFUEGO MIAMI

EOG Member

f@#$% YES WATCHING GAME TRACKER IS LIKE WAITING FOR A BAD BLOW JOB TO END POUNDED THIS AND PUT IT IN A PARLAY !!! GOOD LUCK GUYS IM ON MY WAY TO G.A.