Rich Bisaccia

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
He's now serving as the interim head coach of the Las Vegas Raiders.

From NFL.com:

Bisaccia has been on the staff as the Raiders assistant head coach/special teams coordinator for the last four seasons.

Bisaccia, 61, is currently in his 20th season as an NFL special teams coach.

His coaching NFL career began in 2002 with the Buccaneers under Gruden and his stay in Tampa Bay lasted until 2010.

Bisaccia coached with the San Diego Chargers (2011-2012) and Dallas Cowboys (2013-2017) before landing with the Raiders in 2018.

1634029596349.png

Way things are going the halftime shows are going to be done by someone like a guitarist or saxophone player who somehow stays out of the media. I know it doesn't seem like it but the time will come when the rappers will be called out for their use of the N word and a whole new front of the culture wars will be on.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Way things are going the halftime shows are going to be done by someone like a guitarist or saxophone player who somehow stays out of the media. I know it doesn't seem like it but the time will come when the rappers will be called out for their use of the N word and a whole new front of the culture wars will be on.

I was thinking the same thing.

Ambient music for the Super Bowl halftime show.

railbird

EOG Master
get the grambling marching band. like superbowl 1