Ricky Williams On 60 Minutes Tonight .... What A Clown

Thanks

Glacker??

Do you think we are here to fuk around?? This is no joke Glacker as guys are trying to get out tonight and your worried about Ricky?

Big football game tonight and a baseball game going

We are not going to watch some weeder

Buy A Watch .... Sell The Rabbit Coat

Buy A Watch .... Sell The Rabbit Coat

Well JJ since we know you collect TV Guides from seeing your character on Seinfeld .... you should know that the RW interview will be over before kickoff.

Are you barreled in again? And I haven't forgotten the FSU comments last night either ...

:hung

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
I dunno Glaken, he is a little different, but overall a very nice guy......

Hache Man said:
I dunno Glaken, he is a little different, but overall a very nice guy......

I apologize Hache ... I just don't like quitters ...your on a team means YOU ARE A TEAM ... Period.

I am sure he is a nice guy ....

I think he came back to save the 8 million...

Glacker have another joint pal. I put you in the category here of the burnout group. We all had groups you know in school we were affliated with.

I played the flute guy and was in the music click

Thing about what you do everyday, why do you smoke Ace?? I mean it is not that bad but I msure you can find better thigs to do.

Ok maybe I should talk like this to you

"Whatever dude makes you happy, we are going to chill out now"

Glacker how am I doing?? Is this how you weeders talk??

Good Luck

Last J Glacker had was back in 1993 in Lauderdale, made me miss my fukin plane .... later dude :smokesmal

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Glaken said:
I apologize Hache ... I just don't like quitters ...your on a team means YOU ARE A TEAM ... Period.

I am sure he is a nice guy ....

I think he came back to save the 8 million...

No need to apolize silly guy!

I agree with what you said above, but I just feel he is a nice guy, just thinks differently than most of us, lol.

coconutman said:
Glacken is not a pothead, he is a professional tennis player!

LOL...Coconutter...If you saw my plays in the Other Sports room you would know that I need to switch to ping-pong pickin.....THEN In my article I picked France to win the FED Cup and they went down to Russia today ....

Plus I lost Randy Moss' phone number and Ricky Williams has gone straight ...so I am dry dude ...lol

Good Luck Coconutter.....How is Brooklyn tonight?

G

Glacken i can get you some uptown haze, or the shit from the hood which is also some poppin haze that will get you crazy high.

In Queens tonight man, played some football with my boys and did pretty well.

Btw this guy Phill bet me $50 that Dolphins will beat the Jets. He didin't even mention the spread. Man that dude was talking shit about Pennington and how the Jets suck and how Miami will kill them. He watches football but he is a total square.

coconutman said:
Glacken i can get you some uptown haze, or the shit from the hood which is also some poppin haze that will get you crazy high.

In Queens tonight man, played some football with my boys and did pretty well.

Btw this guy Phill bet me $50 that Dolphins will beat the Jets. He didin't even mention the spread. Man that dude was talking shit about Pennington and how the Jets suck and how Miami will kill them. He watches football but he is a total square.

LOL...Tell Phill he better shape up or ship out......

My only vices now are Crown Royal and Golf ....

later,g