Rico's Road-to-March-Madness

rico1

EOG Master
In addition to EOG's "Best-Bet-Thread". Decided to track my college basketball selections thru March Madness and the 2017 National Championship Game on April 3, 2017 in Phoenix, AZ. Will post my selections in this thread and track my record. I will limit myself to a four unit cap on each individual selection: meaning no "chasing" a losing record with seven-eight-nine-ten-eleven-twelve unit garbage.

rico1

EOG Master
Re: Rico's Road-to-March-Madness

3 units: Arkansas Little Rock +1' -$1.08 / 1 unit: Arkansas Little Rock -5' +$2.35 / 1 unit: Arkansas Little Rock pick +$1.10 for the first half

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Game set to tip at the top of the hour.

Good luck RICO1.

rico1

EOG Master

0-3 -$5.24

Thanks RDalert and JK for the support. On to tomorrow.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

RICO I HOPE YOUR NOT LOOKING TO BECOME A TOUT :LMAO

DONT BET WITH HERITAGE YOU WONT GET PAID THEY ONLY WANT LOSERS LIKE RICO

rico1

EOG Master

Jim, thanks for dropping in. Unfortunately, Eog does not offer "anti-stiff-spray" to repel a big time stiff like you. :lightbulb: Imagine you will kick your cat now, and cry some more about missing "loyalty points".

rico1

EOG Master

3 units: 519) Baylor +6 -$1.10 / 1 unit: Baylor +$2.13, game money line

2 units: 540) Missouri +1 -$1.08

2 units: 542) Villanova -8 -$1.08 / 1 unit: Villanova -5 +$1.00 for the first half

rico1

EOG Master

3 units: 543) Duke +1' -$1.08 / 2 units: Duke pick +$1.05 for the first half

rico1

EOG Master

Second half:

4 units: Kansas -10' -$1.10
1 unit: Florida pick -$1.25

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

RICO SIGN ME UP FOR YOUR SERVICE I WILL PAY YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT I NEED YOUR PICKS SO I CAN BET THE OTHER SIDE :LMAO

RICO IS THE FIRST TOUT WHERE PLAYERS PAY TO GET HIS PLAYS SO THEY CAN BET THE OTHER SIDE

rico1

EOG Master

2 units: 739) Unc -4 -$1.22 for the first half

3 units: 742) Tulsa +5 -$1.08 / 3 units: Tulsa pick +$1.55 for the first half / 2 units: Tulsa -1 +$2.11

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

2 units: 739) Unc -4 -$1.22 for the first half

3 units: 742) Tulsa +5 -$1.08 / 3 units: Tulsa pick +$1.55 for the first half / 2 units: Tulsa -1 +$2.11

Big day Wednesday after struggling the day before.

rico1

EOG Master

Thank you RDalert:cheers How about that? my "fan club" disappeared.

rico1

EOG Master

One thing I have learned a long time ago on both sides of wagering. Ups-and-downs, good-and-bad. Never going to win everyday. Might have more losing days than overall winning days, but :lightbulb: if you pick the right dogs? Can make a few bucks.

rico1

EOG Master

2 units: 728) Central Michigan +1' -$1.08 / 1 unit: Central Michigan -4' +$2.03

rico1

EOG Master

Chip's and the nations leading scorer: Marcus Keene, suffered a badly sprained left ankle in the first half. When Keene went down it was 34-25 C Michigan. His mates did a fine job maintaining the margin. Keene returned late in the half after a visit to the locker room, but he looked to moving very gingerly to me. That ankle could tighten up at the half, and Keene may not be the same, outstanding player in the second half.

45-35 Chips at halftime. I'm in good position with my two wagers, so betting Toledo for the second half.

1 unit: 727) Toledo -4 -$1.10

rico1

EOG Master

2 units: 866) Ohio St -2' -$1.06 / 3 units: Ohio St -1 -$1.10 for the first half

kane

EOG master

2 units: 866) Ohio St -2' -$1.06 / 3 units: Ohio St -1 -$1.10 for the first half

I very rarely play a favorite, but I laid 2 with the Bucks today, it's nice pulling out a close one

rico1

EOG Master

2 units: 885) Usc +2 -$1.05 for the first half / 1 unit: Usc -1 +$1.81 for the first half

rico1

EOG Master

1 unit: 543) Providence +6' -$1.08 / 1 unit: Providence +$2.56

3 units: 545) Kansas -3 -$1.08 / 1 unit: Kansas -2 -$1.05 for the first half

rico1

EOG Master

3 units: 728) Ball St -5' -$1.08 / 2 units: Ball St -2' -$1.17 for the first half

rico1

EOG Master

4 units: 526) Cincinnati -12 -$1.08 / 2 units Cincinnati -7' +$1.10 for the first half

2 units: 530) Umass -3' -$1.05 for the first half