RIDICULOUS college baseball line

railbird

EOG Master
Re: RIDICULOUS college baseball line

Bob Feller threw 98.8 using artiller shell equpment to measure fastball. My freind Dan Naulty fb went from 82 to 91 when injected steroids. Add 9 to Bob and he would have thrown 107 which is what I think Strausburg will top out at.

whormoan

EOG Enthusiast

Aztecs win 5-3. 18K's for Strasburg against ranked team. Whoever posted +180 for the Aztecs - Yikes!

Captain Dick Obvious says:
Hey where are the cartoon movie threads, this one with actual gambling talk and sharp handicapping is taking up space. Can someone make a movie out of this? At the least can Private First Class Mike come on and tell us how many thousands he lost on the game?2348ji23e

Nice job, Mr. Moan.2348ji23e

munson15

I want winners...

Mo, Bowden stepped down earlier this week.
He means that Bowden's past incompetence has all but insured that the Nats get the first pick which will net them the pitcher being discussed.

munson15

I want winners...

Bob Feller threw 98.8 using artiller shell equpment to measure fastball. My freind Dan Naulty fb went from 82 to 91 when injected steroids. Add 9 to Bob and he would have thrown 107 which is what I think Strausburg will top out at.
Are you saying that the kid will use the steroids necessary to reach 107 on the gun?:+clueless

railbird

EOG Master

Are you saying that the kid will use the steroids necessary to reach 107 on the gun?:+clueless

107 is pretty fast, but I think he could get another 2 to 105, especailly with todays milkshakes.

railbird

EOG Master

Yes, he is Greg Vaughn son who was former teammated of coach Tony Gwynn. Why do you bring him up?

railbird

EOG Master

Well he just a 3 run walkoff HR in the bottom of the 10th to beat the Torreros 6-4:cheers

USD 000 300 000 1 -4
SDSU 011 000 100 3 -6

railbird

EOG Master

:+bouncing:+bouncing:+bouncing

5-3 Aztecs in the 6th

Another barking home dog Stanford up 4-0 on overrated cupcake playing Texas.

railbird

EOG Master

Tony Gwynns fat ass going to have to bring that 4 game broom with him tomorrow.

railbird

EOG Master

he didnt throw 103

:nono

win or lose this one? whats the final

JUST FOR YOU MOFO
SAN DIEGO ? The radar gun blinks wildly. It?s not used to this. No one makes it strain to read out a third digit. It looks like binary code, not the speed of a pitch from a 20-year-old kid: 101.
It keeps showing up, 101 again and again, and as scouts peek at the number, they ask aloud what everyone else in the baseball world wonders: Will Stephen Strasburg someday throw a baseball harder than anyone has before?
Two men holding radar guns as well as his pitching coach said he has touched 103 mph this season. Only three others have done that, and all were major league relief pitchers, not juniors in college. Strasburg is a starter for San Diego State, and his velocity levels off in triple digits, something never seen, not from Nolan Ryan or Randy Johnson or any of the modern fireballers since the advent of the radar gun.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Did anyone notice that railbird answered his own question in this thread? He answered it like he was talking to someone else too.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Did anyone notice that railbird answered his own question in this thread? He answered it like he was talking to someone else too.

Common theme for Rail. He is similar to Rickey Henderson in terms of his thoughts of himself and his presentation of it.

mofome

Banned

JUST FOR YOU MOFO
SAN DIEGO ? The radar gun blinks wildly. It?s not used to this. No one makes it strain to read out a third digit. It looks like binary code, not the speed of a pitch from a 20-year-old kid: 101.
It keeps showing up, 101 again and again, and as scouts peek at the number, they ask aloud what everyone else in the baseball world wonders: Will Stephen Strasburg someday throw a baseball harder than anyone has before?
Two men holding radar guns as well as his pitching coach said he has touched 103 mph this season. Only three others have done that, and all were major league relief pitchers, not juniors in college. Strasburg is a starter for San Diego State, and his velocity levels off in triple digits, something never seen, not from Nolan Ryan or Randy Johnson or any of the modern fireballers since the advent of the radar gun.

nats better get this kid signed.

BuzzRavanaugh

EOG Enthusiast

does greek carry a lot of college? most big games at least?

They cover a ton of college baseball game. He writes all the big games, for him to offer midweek games this time of year is awesome.

I am a huge college bases fan and Chris is the best. Guy studies it and sets his line--I like giving them action because they offer it.

mofome

Banned

They cover a ton of college baseball game. He writes all the big games, for him to offer midweek games this time of year is awesome.

I am a huge college bases fan and Chris is the best. Guy studies it and sets his line--I like giving them action because they offer it.

Thanks Buzz! As always.

:cheers

railbird

EOG Master

Agree Buzz, Kudos to Chris.

Its also neat because of Chris that Pinny has lines, as well as The Hilton in Vegas taking 500 a pop now. and hilton has opinionated lines not just copying.

I screwed up that SD State line huge, I forgot Strasburg was throwing that date

Yes we offer College Baseball Daily

railbird

EOG Master

Thanks again Chris, saw your Hurricanes lost to Buckeyes otherday as a 400 favorite:+textinb3

Midweek gm's are killing Miami , + basically a new team

Hiopefully by end of the ACC season team will start gelling, they win 2 out of 3 at VA and then bomb at home vs GT

railbird

EOG Master

looks like the Big West has the best confrence Again, with Cal Poly, UCSB, UCI, CSF and Riverside. Riverside 17-4 but some reason nobody has them ranked? Instead Kentucky is ranked go figure:+clueless

College Baseball is weird so far this year, but College Hockey is even worse

3 # 1 seeds get dumped in Regionals

ND got hammered last night , Michigan loses to AF

railbird

EOG Master

Think Bryce Harper should be brought up immediately. Nationals too cheap to start Straus last yr.