Right now on cavuto's Show on Fox ... I am FOS on Cell call tapes? bullshit ...

B 2 1

EOG Veteran
Re: Right now on cavuto's Show on Fox ... I am FOS on Cell call tapes? bullshit ...

BUCK,

FOAD, BUT YOU WON'T READ THIS SO WHO CARES?

Re: Right now on cavuto's Show on Fox ... I am FOS on Cell call tapes? bullshit ...

Once again, Acid-Head; explain your fucking post! WTF does FOAD mean?
You're probably some fucking big-time sicko or weird-ass petofile!
Don't even hate you, B! You're just too much like a dog-dick gnat!
:+signss13-

B 2 1

EOG Veteran

BUCK, OF ALL THE VILAGE IDIOTS HERE, I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN WHAT "FOAD" MEANT.

BUCK, OF ALL THE VILAGE IDIOTS HERE, I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN WHAT "FOAD" MEANT.

After careful thought, all I could gather was that it means "Fuck Off And Die!"
Well, my answer to that, Acid Head, is:

WDYESAGGADASMDYPOS! You're wasted sperm, B (I didn't want you to miss that part!)!

:+signs1-1:+signs9-1:biteme::sleeping2:(With your mama!):+peeing-5

buck..
ok your tired of it as am i...but..

where is your rant at doc for talking about my child.

The Devil

EOG Master

DOC.....ANY LUCK FINDING THOSE TAPES YET????

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

KTB: stick it up your ass ... you are nearly as big of jackass as your
butt buddy Devil

DEVIL ... MR "I CANT FIND ANY WINGS OR TAIL SECTION FROM THAT PLANE I BRAGGED ABOUT THAT HIT THE PENTAGON ON 9-11 .."

The Devil

EOG Master

DOC, I KNOW IT'S HARD TO SAY YOU TOLD A LIE.....BUT LETS FACE IT YOU DID AND YOU ARE BEING HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR IT.......WHY NOT JUST COME OUT AND SAY YOU NEVER ACTUALLY HEARD THE TAPES AND YOU MADE IT UP SO YOU COULD TRY TO PROVE A POINT YOU WERE TRYING TO MAKE......

THIS WAY WE CAN PUT THIS THREAD TO REST.........IT'S ALREADY THE MOST REPLIED TO AND MOST VIEWED IN THE HISTORY OF THIS POLITICAL FORUM.......

YOUR PUBLIC IS WAITING FOR YOU TO COME CLEAN DOC.......EVEN CLINTON ADMITTED HE LIED......DON'T YOU WANT TO BE SPOKEN ABOUT IN THE SAME TONE AS THE LAST DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENT?????

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Dipshit ....

What fucking aspect of the English language do you have problems
grasping???

The Devil

EOG Master

Dipshit ....

What fucking aspect of the English language do you have problems
grasping???

I DON'T KNOW DOC.......IS IT THE DOC MERCER HEARD IT ON SAVAGE SHOW PART OR THE DOC MERCER HEARD IT ON ALEX JONES SHOW PART???? THING THAT AMAZES ME IS HOW THESE GUYS STAY ON THE AIR WITH YOU BEING THE ONLY LISTENER.......AS NO ONE ELSE SEEMS TO HAVE HEARD THE TAPES.......

DOC MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST ADMIT TO HEARING VOICES THAT NO ONE ELSE HEARS.......WE CAN CHANGE YOUR NAME TO CYBIL MERCER.........

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Dipshit ... once again you show your complete stupidity ... Alex Jones is one of the main reasons why 100,000,000 Americans no longer believe the
9-11 OFFICIAL STORY

OLD MAN ... any luck finding that plane you claimed hit the Pentagon? Damn, 85 tapes around the complex that morning so ya would think ya could locate JUST ONE to prove for once and all ....

YOU ARE A COMPLETE DUMBASS .... YA CANT PROVE SHIT FROM 9-11 ON ANY ISSUES

B 2 1

EOG Veteran

MERCER,

I THOUGHT YOU PUT FREDDY ON MUTE.

NOW YOU HAVE A CHANGE OF PECKER?

WHY DON'T YOU AND I JUST LEAVE THIS NATION?

PERHAPS THE SHEEP WOULD INTERBREED.

The Devil

EOG Master

Dipshit ... once again you show your complete stupidity ... Alex Jones is one of the main reasons why 100,000,000 Americans no longer believe the
9-11 OFFICIAL STORY

OLD MAN ... any luck finding that plane you claimed hit the Pentagon? Damn, 85 tapes around the complex that morning so ya would think ya could locate JUST ONE to prove for once and all ....

YOU ARE A COMPLETE DUMBASS .... YA CANT PROVE SHIT FROM 9-11 ON ANY ISSUES

WHAT PROOF YOU WANT....YOU WERE SHOWN PIECES OF THE WRECKAGE AND YOU SAID IT WAS A DIFFERENT SHADE OF BLUE.....WHY DON'T YOU GET SOME PICTURES OF THE TRUCK THAT CARRIED THE PLANE PARTS THERE.....OR BETTER YET....WHERE ARE THE PIECES OF THE MISSLE????

DOC...WHY DON'T YOU FACE FACTS...YOU ARE NO MATCH FOR ME.....NOT ONLY AM I BETTER LOOKING THAN YOU...I AM A HELL OF A LOT SMARTER....MUCH FUNNIER AND MY WIT IS SO SHARP I CAN CUT YOU TO PIECES WITH IT.....YOUR RETORTS ARE LIKE A LITTLE SCHOOL BOY SAYING AND YOUR MOMMA WEARS COMBAT BOOTS.....FACE IT DOC, YOU ARE A LOUSY SECOND GOING ONE ON ONE WITH ME......I KNOW IT, YOU KNOW IT AND IT BOTHERS THE SHIT OUT OF YOU......THAT'S WHY YOU HAVE TO RESORT TO FUCK YOU DEVIL.....

remember that post about a week ago where doc said he would not respond to me or devil..

shows his character...real man of his word..
lasted about 10 minutes...
:+signs11- :+signss13-

buck..
ok your tired of it as am i...but..

where is your rant at doc for talking about my child.

never condoned it! but at the time it happened, i was doing it too! therefore, i would look like an idiot for bashing doc for something i did at the EXACT same time! i apoligized, however, but i still think you guys need to come to some sort of usa-cuba truce-type thing where you're not on each others' radar so much! it would be better for the forum!
ps-not saying us and cuba EVER had a formal truce, but we did decide to take them off the main concern list! Correct?

B 2 1

EOG Veteran

BUCK. YOR AN INMATURE LITTLE SHIT ASS.

GROW UP AND APOLIGIZE TO THE MAN.

Again, here comes this boca retard trying to fuck up the shit we're even talking about! Please jump out in front of a semi truck, B!

we are cool buck..no doubt...wish you would come away from the dark side and into the light on the right but it's kool.

The Devil

EOG Master

STILL CAN'T FIND THOSE TAPES DOC?????

WONDER WHY????

I WOULD GUESS THEY DON'T EXIST......BINGO !!!! DEVIL WINS THE PRIZE.....

we are cool buck..no doubt...wish you would come away from the dark side and into the light on the right but it's kool.

Door swings both ways, Krush!lol And you can bring Bettor Days wi ya! That kat is funny!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Devil:

any chance you can show America that COMMERCIAL AIRLINE JET
THAT YOU CLAIM HIT THE PENTAGON??

Put down your latest issue of Playgirl ... your bottle of Southern
Comfort ... your Anne Coulter "Oh, you are so big" Blow Up doll
and lets see ya FINALLY SHOW AMERICA PROOF OF 100 TONS
OF PLANE THAT YOU CLAIM ROARED INTO THE PENTAGON

"HI .. MOM .. THIS IS DEVIL DUMBASS .. ""

The Devil

EOG Master

DOC THIS IS A THREAD OF YOU LYING TO THE FORUM......THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING ELSE.....

I NEVER CLAIMED I SAW THE PLANE HIT.....I JUST PUT ALL THE EVIDENCE THAT WAS SHOWN MANY TIMES ON THIS FORUM AND MADE A DECISION, THAT YES IT WAS A PLANE.....YOU ON THE OTHER HAND HAVE CLAIMED YOU HEARD THE TAPES........ALL I ASK IS YOU SHOW THE PROOF OF THE TAPES......LET US HEAR THEM AND WE WILL NOT NEED YOU TO SAY YOU LIED...........

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Dumbass:

WHERE ARE THE WINGS??

WHERE IS THE TAIL SECTION??

WHERE IS THE DAMAGE TO FRONT LAWN WHICH HAD 100 TONS OF
COMMERCIAL AIRLINE JET SKID ACROSS IT??

HELLO .... THE DUMBASS SECTION HAS ROOM FOR ONE MORE PERSON SO GRAMPS ... TAKE YOUR BAG OF NEW DIAPERS AND SCURRY BACK THERE!

The Devil

EOG Master

Dumbass:

WHERE ARE THE WINGS??

WHERE IS THE TAIL SECTION??

WHERE IS THE DAMAGE TO FRONT LAWN WHICH HAD 100 TONS OF
COMMERCIAL AIRLINE JET SKID ACROSS IT??

HELLO .... THE DUMBASS SECTION HAS ROOM FOR ONE MORE PERSON SO GRAMPS ... TAKE YOUR BAG OF NEW DIAPERS AND SCURRY BACK THERE!

THAT A BOY DOC, STICK WITH THE PROGRAM.....I GUESS WHEN YOU ARE CAUGHT IN A LIE YOU LEAD WITH MORE BULLSHIT....GUESS THAT'S THE WAY YOU LIBERALS ALWAYS REACT.....WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO" IF WE CAN'T TALK ABOUT FACTS WE CAN ALWAYS DAZZLE THEM WITH FOOTWORK"..........

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Devil:

WHY CAN YOU NOT SIMPLY PRODUCE EVIDENCE OF 100 TONS OF
COMMERCIAL AIRLINE JET?? WHY IS THAT????

THERE WERE 85 VIDEO TAPES SEIZED THAT DAY FROM AROUND THE
PENTAGON ... CMON, OLD MAN ... WHEN ARE DONE BUTT BANGING
KTB DO US ALL A FAVOR AND FINALLY SOLVE THE PUZZLE

IF NOT ... THEN STFU AS YOU ARE NOTHING BUT AN OLD MAN WHO
IS FRUSTRATED ABOUT LIFE AND FRUSTRATED ABOUT THE INABILITY
TO UNDERSTAND THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE

The Devil

EOG Master

HERE IS A DEAL FOR YOU DOC....

IF YOU PRODUCE THE TAPES YOU HEARD ....I WILL LEAVE THE POLITICAL FORUM NEVER TO POST HERE AGAIN...

IF YOU CAN'T , YOU LEAVE....

DEAL OR NO DEAL....EITHER PRODUCE OR YOU STFU.....

The Devil

EOG Master

WHAT COULD BE EASIER THEN THAT TO SHUT ME UP....PRODUCE AND I LEAVE, WHAT COULD BE EASIER TO RID YOURSELF OF ME........

The Devil

EOG Master

I WROTE THAT IN ABOUT THE BEST ENGLISH I KNOW DOC......DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE DEAL???

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Dumbass ...

again, where is the 100 tons of commercial airline jet????

B 2 1

EOG Veteran

THERE WAS NO BUILDING.

The Devil

EOG Master

GUESS YOU AREN'T AS DUMB AS YOU LOOK DOC.....I SEE YOU KNOW THERE ARE NO TAPES.....SO YOU ARE DOING YOUR LITTLE JIG.....

MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY THE MOVIES DOC, AS A SONG AND DANCE MAN......

EITHER THAT DOC OR YOU LIKE ME SOOOOOOOOO MUCH YOU DON'T WANT ME TO LEAVE THIS FORUM.......

DOES THAT MEAN YOU WON'T TAKE THE DEAL?

The Devil

EOG Master

Docaroo???? I might have missed your response....are you taking me up on my deal????

B 2 1

EOG Veteran

WHAT'S COMFORTING TO KNOW IS THAT DM'S PARENT'S ABORTED AT FIRST SIGHT.

SERIOUSLY, IF THIS WAS YOUR MORON WOULD YOU WANT HIM TELLING THE WORLD HOW FU HIS FAMILY WAS?

doc you moron.....
can you stay on point...
why dont you answer the question...

the thread is purely about the tapes you lied and said you heard..
well prove it..devil said he would leave...
you produce the tapes you say you heard and I will never post in this room again...

so now you have the 2 you hate the most willing to leave if you just back up what you stated....

the proverbial ball is in your court doc moron
:+signss13-

After careful thought, all I could gather was that it means "Fuck Off And Die!"
Well, my answer to that, Acid Head, is:

WDYESAGGADASMDYPOS! You're wasted sperm, B (I didn't want you to miss that part!)!

:+signs1-1:+signs9-1:biteme::sleeping2:(With your mama!):+peeing-5

B, of all the village idiots here, i would have thought you would have known what " WDYESAGGADASMDYPOS" meant! Here's a hint:
there's a mension of a venerial disease (that your mom gave me) in the middle of it somewhere!
:+signs1-1

The Devil

EOG Master

KTB, do you think he dislikes us????

I think he really wants us to stay and has multiple copies of the tapes....He was just about to post links to them, but now he won't.........

The Devil

EOG Master

Hey Doc, Have you found those tapes yet....

B 2 1

EOG Veteran

YOU GOT TO GIVE HER TIME. SHE DOESN'T WORK, SHE CARES VERY LITTLE ABOUT THOSE WHO SUBSIDIZED HER ACTIONS.

B 2 1

EOG Veteran

IS THERE REALLY A TAPE RECORDING?

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"> no but there are doc's lies
does that count
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>