Right now on cavuto's Show on Fox ... I am FOS on Cell call tapes? bullshit ...

The Devil

EOG Master
Re: Right now on cavuto's Show on Fox ... I am FOS on Cell call tapes? bullshit ...

HOW DID YOU KNOW??? LET ME TAKE A GUESS CLOWN....YOU READ THE TRANSCRIPTS ON THE CNN WEBSITE......

HOW'S THE TOLL ROAD COMING????

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: Right now on cavuto's Show on Fox ... I am FOS on Cell call tapes? bullshit ...

Again .... if the TRANSCRIPT is on the site: hmmmm, Dirty said it was
played in PRIVATE TO ONLY FAMILY MEMBERS

Once again ... you boys are easy money!!!

The Devil

EOG Master

YOU HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE AS TO HOW STUPID YOU SOUND......YOU ARE A LAUGH A MINUTE.................

YOU CAN'T HEAR A TAPE THAT DOESN'T EXIST......YOU CAN'T PROVIDE IT FOR US TO HEAR.......UNTIL THAT TIME YOU WILL BE A LIAR IN THE EYES OF MANY.................

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Really??

NOOO STUPID WOULD BE YOU AND MISS OMNI: bragging about how a
commercial airline jet hit the Pentagon and how that tape released proved
it!!!

YOU AND OMNI "MIGHT" HAVE A COMBINED IQ OF 50!!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

The Devil

EOG Master

DOC, YOU KNOW I AM SMARTER THAN YOU.......YOU KEEP FIGHTING AN UPHILL BATTLE........YOU ARE GOOD FOR SOME LAUGHS.......AND CUT AND PASTES......BUT YOU NEVER HEARD THE TAPES, YOU ARE A LIAR.......

THE PINICHIO OF EOG..............

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Sure ya are .....

You must listen to MLK a lot with his "I have a dream" speech!!

Please bring Miss Omni back in here!!! Please do as I dare ya !!

The Devil

EOG Master

MAYBE A SMALL WAGER ON PRODUCING THE TAPES?????

SOMETHING LIKE A WEEK OFF THE POLITICAL FORUM AND A APOLOGY HERE????????

dirty

EOG Master

Again .... if the TRANSCRIPT is on the site: hmmmm, Dirty said it was
played in PRIVATE TO ONLY FAMILY MEMBERS

Once again ... you boys are easy money!!!

In True Doc Mercer Fashion... I will Cut and Paste the Answer to this doubt of My Question from CNN that only the Family Memebers heard the tapes

Families say Flight 93 tapes prove heroism

<!-- date --> <script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript"> <!-- host = new String(location.hostname); host = host.toLowerCase(); if ( host.indexOf("europe.cnn.com") != -1 ) { document.write('
<span class="Small">April 19, 2002 Posted: 0515 GMT
<\/span><\/p>'); } else if ( host.indexOf("europe.linus.turner.com") != -1 ) { document.write('
<span class="Small">April 19, 2002 Posted: 0515 GMT
<\/span><\/p>'); } else if ( host.indexOf("asia.cnn.com") != -1 ) { document.write('
<span class="Small">April 19, 2002 Posted: 1:15 PM HKT (0515 GMT)
<\/span><\/p>'); } else if ( host.indexOf("asia.linus.turner.com") != -1 ) { document.write('
<span class="Small">April 19, 2002 Posted: 1:15 PM HKT (0515 GMT)
<\/span><\/p>'); } else { document.write('
April 19, 2002 Posted: 1:15 AM EDT (0515 GMT)
<\/p>'); } //--> </script>April 19, 2002 Posted: 1:15 AM EDT (0515 GMT)

<!-- /date --> <table align="left" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="220"><tbody><tr><td> <!--startclickprintexclude--> <!-- ap --><table align="left" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="220"><tbody><tr><td colspan="2"> <!--===========IMAGE============--> <!--===========/IMAGE===========--> </td></tr><tr><td> <!--===========CAPTION==========--> Alice Hoglan talks to a television crew Thursday about her son, Mark Bingham, who died aboard Flight 93. <!--===========/CAPTION=========--> </td><td width="15"> </td></tr></tbody></table><!-- /ap --> <!--endclickprintexclude--> </td></tr><tr><td> <!--startclickprintexclude--> <hr noshade="noshade" size="1"> <script language="JavaScript"> <!-- var clickExpire = "-1"; //--> </script>
<table> <tbody><tr> <td><script language="JavaScript" src="http://archives.cnn.com/virtual/2001/code/clickability2/button2004_1.js"></script><script language="JavaScript"> window.onerror=function(){clickURL=document.location.href;return true;} if(!self.clickURL) clickURL=parent.location.href; </script>

</td> <td><script language="JavaScript" src="http://archives.cnn.com/virtual/2001/code/clickability2/button2004_2.js"></script>

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>​
<hr noshade="noshade" size="1"> <!--endclickprintexclude--> </td></tr></tbody></table> From Phil Hirschkorn and David Mattingly
CNN
PRINCETON, New Jersey (CNN) -- Relatives of the 40 passengers and crew members killed when a hijacked plane crashed into a rural Pennsylvania field September 11 said Thursday the cockpit voice recording offers further proof that those on board acted heroically -- fighting back against hijackers who commandeered United Airlines Flight 93 from Newark to San Francisco.
"It does indeed confirm our loved ones died as heroes," said Alice Hoglan, whose son, Mark Bingham, 31, a businessman and rugby player, was aboard the flight that crashed in Shanksville, Pennsylvania.
"It was excruciating. It was wonderful," said Hoglan, who flew in from California to hear the tape.
The FBI played the 31-minute recording in closed sessions Thursday inside a Princeton, New Jersey, hotel, first for the families of the two pilots and five flight attendants and later for the families of the 33 passengers.
None of the fight crew's families -- all of whom were represented -- commented on the experience. Only a handful of some 70 passengers' relatives did.
<!--startclickprintexclude--> <table align="right" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr><td> <table align="" bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="170"> <tbody><tr> <td> <table align="top" bgcolor="#dddddd" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="170"> <tbody><tr> <td bgcolor="#ff6600" height="14" width="14"> </td><td bgcolor="#666666" width="156"> EXTRA INFORMATION
</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="2"><table bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="170"> <tbody><tr> <td><table bgcolor="#dddddd" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="170"> <tbody><tr> <td align="top" valign="top"><table align="left" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="150"> <tbody><tr> <td align="top" valign="top" width="10"> ? </td><td align="top" valign="top"> Flight data recorders </td></tr> </tbody></table> </td></tr> </tbody></table> </td></tr> </tbody></table> </td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="2"><table bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="170"> <tbody><tr> <td><table bgcolor="#dddddd" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="170"> <tbody><tr> <td align="top" valign="top"><table align="left" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="150"> <tbody><tr> <td align="top" valign="top" width="10"> ? </td><td align="top" valign="top"> Flight 93 memorial </td></tr> </tbody></table> </td></tr> </tbody></table> </td></tr> </tbody></table> </td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="2" bgcolor="#ffffff" height="10"> </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table bgcolor="#006699" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr valign="top"> <td> <table bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="170"> <tbody><tr bgcolor="#006699"> <td colspan="2" valign="top"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2"> CNN.COM SPECIAL REPORT</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2"> </td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="2"> CNN NewsPass Video </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2"> </td></tr> <tr> <td valign="top"> </td> <td>Agencies reportedly got hijack tips in 1998</td> </tr> <tr><td colspan="2"> </td></tr> <tr><td colspan="2"> </td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="2"> MORE STORIES</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="2"> </td></tr> <tr><td valign="top"> </td><td class="arial10black">Intelligence intercept led to Buffalo suspects</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="2"> </td></tr> <tr><td valign="top"> </td><td class="arial10black">Report cites warnings before 9/11</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="2"> </td></tr> <tr><td colspan="2"> </td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="2"> EXTRA INFORMATION</td> </tr> <tr><td colspan="2"> </td></tr> <tr> <td valign="top"> </td><td class="arial10black">Timeline: Who Knew What and When?
</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="2"> </td></tr> <tr> <td valign="top"> </td><td class="arial10black">Interactive: Terror Investigation
</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="2"> </td></tr> <tr> <td valign="top"> </td><td class="arial10black">Terror Warnings System
</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="2"> </td></tr> <tr> <td valign="top"> </td> <td>Most wanted terrorists
</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="2"> </td></tr> <tr> <td valign="top"> </td> <td>What looks suspicious?
</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="2"> </td></tr> <tr> <td valign="top"> </td> <td class="arial10black">In-Depth: America Remembers
</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="2"> </td></tr> <tr> <td valign="top"> </td> <td class="arial10black">In-Depth: Terror on Tape
</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="2"> </td></tr> <tr> <td valign="top"> </td> <td class="arial10black">In-Depth: How prepared is your city?
</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="2"> </td></tr> <tr><td colspan="2"> </td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="2"> RESOURCES</td> </tr> <tr><td colspan="2"> </td></tr> <tr> <td valign="top"> </td><td class="arial10black">On the Scene: Barbara Starr: Al Qaeda hunt expands?
</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="2"> </td></tr> <tr> <td valign="top"> </td><td class="arial10black">On the Scene: Peter Bergen: Getting al Qaeda to talk
</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="2"> </td></tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
</td></tr> </tbody></table> </td></tr> </tbody></table> <!--endclickprintexclude--> "The whole thing was stressful," said Derrill Bodley, a music teacher who lost his 20-year-old daughter, Deora, a college junior headed home from visiting friends.
"I am just here to honor my daughter's last moments, and to be as close to her as I could be," he said.
The families listened to the tape through headphones while transcripts, including English translations of Arabic words, were displayed on screens. The recording, which was played twice at each session, was muffled especially by the noisy rush of air, relatives said.
The Department of Justice footed the travel and hotel bill for as many as two relatives of each victim. Each family was permitted to send four people.
The government offered on-site counseling and spent time interviewing relatives to assess victim impact.
U.S. Attorney Paul McNulty and Assistant U.S. Attorney David Novak, prosecutors from the Eastern District of Virginia, were also on hand. They exhorted families not to describe the tapes' contents because they will be played as evidence in the terrorism conspiracy trial of Zacarias Moussaoui, a 33-year-old Frenchman who prosecutors believe may have been the intended fifth hijacker aboard Flight 93.
Moussaoui, who underwent pilot training in the United States and allegedly trained in al Qaeda camps inside Afghanistan, was incarcerated in Minnesota on immigration charges a month before the attacks.
Flight 93 was the fourth commercial jetliner hijacked by Islamic militants affiliated with al Qaeda on September 11, about half an hour after the second plane struck the second World Trade Center tower, and only minutes before a third plane struck the Pentagon.
News of the unfolding terrorist plot reached Flight 93 passengers when they were able to make outgoing cell phone calls. Numerous relatives who received calls have reported that their loved ones resolved to take control of their plane.
"These were clearly people who were informed of the unthinkable, digested it, and acted upon it in no time at all," said Hamilton Peterson, whose father, Donald, 66, a retiree, died in the crash with his second wife.
"If anything, I consider it another Normandy. I think this sends a message to the world that the American spirit is alive and kicking," Peterson said.
All commercial airliners are equipped with a cockpit voice recorder that runs in a 30-minute loop, erasing each previous half hour of conversation. The CVR's purpose is to provide investigators a record of everything pilots say in the last half hour preceding a crash.
Access to CVRs is usually restricted to government crash investigators and parties suing over plane crashes. But the FBI agreed to make an exception in this case.
None of the relatives who discussed the tape would characterize the ultimate confrontation between the passengers and the hijackers.
<!--startclickprintexclude--> <table align="left" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="220"><tbody><tr><td colspan="2"> <!--===========IMAGE============--> <!--===========/IMAGE===========--> </td></tr><tr><td> <!--===========CAPTION==========--> Deena Burnett, widow of passenger Tom Burnett, said she "found more peace and comfort than I expected" when she heard the tape. <!--===========/CAPTION=========--> </td><td width="15"> </td></tr></tbody></table> <!--endclickprintexclude--> Deena Burnett, who lost her husband, Tom, 38, a business executive, in the flight, said the voices of the hijackers were not calm, and that it was easy to distinguish when the Arab hijackers and the Americans were speaking.
She was listening for Tom's voice. He had called her four times from the plane, telling her the passengers were planning to do something.
"I found more peace and comfort than I expected," Burnett said.
Kenny Nacke and Paula Nacke Jacobs drove from Maryland because their older brother Lou, 42, died on the flight en route to a business meeting.
"I am proud in a very sad way. I would rather have our brother with us than he be portrayed as a hero," said Jacobs.
"I wish they were here to tell their own story," she said.

S

stucco43

wake up, who are u trying to sell/lie this version too...
Flight 93 was shot down...thanks to Bush's inaction in the elementary school.
This is your hero????

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

proves what???

CLOSED SESSION??? Hmmmm .... again how did I know WAY BEFORE ANY OF THE CLOWNS ON THE RIGHT WHAT BINGHAM SAID EXACTLY

Great fuckin relationship .... has to used his FIRST AND LAST NAME WHEN CALLING MOMMY???

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

roscoe

EOG Veteran

STUCCO, PLEASE TELL ME WHO SHOT DOWN FLIGHT 93. DOC,UNTIL YOU PRODUCE THE TAPE,I MUST BELIEVE DIRTY'S POST.ONLY PEOPLE TO HEAR THE TAPES ARE FAMILYS OF THE VICTIMS AND PEOPLE INVOLVED IN THE MOUSSAOUI TRAIL.

S

stucco43

Roscoe,
Then secretary of Defense said in CNN transcripts they shot the plane down over Pen....That is a statement directly from him...

roscoe

EOG Veteran

STUCCO, THAT IS TOTALLY FALSE.RUMSFIELD NEVER SAID THAT. IF IT WAS TRUE ITWOULD HAVE BEEN ONE OF THE BIGGEST STORIES OF OUR LIFETIME!

S

stucco43

He made the statement off the cuff....it is on the record and cant be erased...
sort of like Lizard Larry making the statement "we have had so much loss, the decision was made to pull the building"...
keep typing Roscoe you would make a good footstool for academia...

The Devil

EOG Master

proves what???

CLOSED SESSION??? Hmmmm .... again how did I know WAY BEFORE ANY OF THE CLOWNS ON THE RIGHT WHAT BINGHAM SAID EXACTLY

Great fuckin relationship .... has to used his FIRST AND LAST NAME WHEN CALLING MOMMY???

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

DOC, YOU DIDN'T KNOW BEFORE ANYONE ON THE RIGHT.......MARKS MOM WAS ALL OVER TV IN THE DAYS AFTER 911 TELLING THE SAME THING.......YOU ARE FIRST IN SAYING YOU HEARD TAPES OF THE CONVERSATION THAT DON'T EXIST....THAT IS WHY YOU ARE THE LIAR OF EOG........

roscoe

EOG Veteran

ARE YOU SERIOUS.YOU HAVENOW TAKEN OVER THE TITLE;BIGGEAST WACKO ON THE FORUM!

The Devil

EOG Master

SEE ROSCOE AND THEY SAY SMOKING POT DOESN'T EFFECT YOUR BRAIN.......

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Rumsfeld admits MISSILE hit the Pentagon

<!-- start main content -->

In an interview Oct. 12, 2001 with Lyric Wallwork Winik from Parade Magazine, Donald Rumsfeld let it "slip" that a missle hit the Pentagon. The Department of Defense OFFICIAL website still has it up for reference (that is hard to believe).
U.S. Department of Defense Official Website
Q: This is a question that's been asked by many Americans, but especially by the widows of September 11th. How were we so asleep at the switch? How did a war targeting civilians arrive on our homeland with seemingly no warning?
Rumsfeld: There were lots of warnings. The intelligence information that we get, it sometimes runs into the hundreds of alerts or pieces of intelligence a week. One looks at the worldwide, it's thousands. And the task is to sort through it and see what you can find. And as you find things, the law enforcement officials who have the responsibility to deal with that type of thing -- the FBI at the federal level, and although it is not, it's an investigative service as opposed to a police force, it's not a federal police force, as you know. But the state and local law enforcement officials have the responsibility for dealing with those kinds of issues.
They [find a lot] and any number of terrorist efforts have been dissuaded, deterred or stopped by good intelligence gathering and good preventive work. It is a truth that a terrorist can attack any time, any place, using any technique and it's physically impossible to defend at every time and every place against every conceivable technique. Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filed with our citizens, and the missile to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center. The only way to deal with this problem is by taking the battle to the terrorists, wherever they are, and dealing with them.
Very interesting! An American Airlines flight - I thought it was 2 American flights and United flights that were "hijacked" on 9/11. And we all know that back in December while visiting the troops, Rummy admitted to Flight 93 being shot down.
CNN.com
DONALD RUMSFELD, SECRETARY OF DEFENSE: And to change that way of living, would strike at the very essence of our country.
And I think all of us have a sense if we imagine the kind of world we would face if the people who bombed the mess hall in Mosul, or the people who did the bombing in Spain, or the people who attacked the United States in New York, shot down the plane over Pennsylvania and attacked the Pentagon, the people who cut off peoples' heads on television to intimidate, to frighten -- indeed the word "terrorized" is just that. Its purpose is to terrorize, to alter behavior, to make people be something other than that which they want to be.
Here is something else:
U.S. Department of Defense Official Website
The secretary was in his office, really not that far away from the side of the building that got hit by the plane. He and another person immediately ran down the hallway and went outside and helped some of the people, some of the casualties getting off the stretchers, etc. When he came back in the building about half an hour later, he was the first one that told us he was quite sure it was a plane. Based on the wreckage and based on the thousands and thousands of pieces of metal. He was the one that told us, the staff that was in the room. So he was really the first one who told us that it was most likely a plane.
Rumsfeld's office was on the OPPOSITE side of the building as the "crash." Rumsfeld went to "help" survivors for about 1/2 hour and when he returned Rummy was "quite sure it was a plane" thanks for that eye-witness report Rummy. But WHY did Rummy not know about danger to Washington?
Guardian Unlimited
The American military air defence command was told by the federal aviation administration that a hijacked commercial airliner was heading towards Washington 12 minutes before it hit. But during that crucial time the defence secretary, Donald Rumsfeld, and his top aides remained unaware of any imminent danger.
....snip
But while officials knew of the attacks in New York, few imagined that the Pentagon itself could be a target. Following the second attack, John Jester, chief of the defence protective service, which guards the Pentagon, raised the building's state of alert just one level, from normal to alpha, which demanded no more than spot-inspections of vehicles and increased police patrols.
Are they REALLY that dumb or do they expect the American public to buy this? The government is covering up the events of 9/11, that is a fact not a conspiracy theory!

The Devil

EOG Master

DOC, YOU REALLY LACK READING SKILLS......

DONALD RUMSFELD, SECRETARY OF DEFENSE: And to change that way of living, would strike at the very essence of our country.
And I think all of us have a sense if we imagine the kind of world we would face if the people who bombed the mess hall in Mosul, or the people who did the bombing in Spain, or the people who attacked the United States in New York, shot down the plane over Pennsylvania and attacked the Pentagon, the people who cut off peoples' heads on television to intimidate, to frighten -- indeed the word "terrorized" is just that. Its purpose is to terrorize, to alter behavior, to make people be something other than that which they want to be.

PAY ATTENTION TO THE WORD IMAGINE.........NOW READ WHAT YOU POSTED.......TODAY YOU GET THE PIE IN THE FACE AWARD........

The Devil

EOG Master

YOU LOVE BEING LAUGHED AT DON'T YOU DOC.......YOU MUST OTHERWISE YOU WOULDN'T POST THIS DRIVEL.........:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

HERE YOU LIKE BEING A CLOWN::+ballons-

S

stucco43

Roscoe you look like a jackass:LMAO

dirty

EOG Master

And I think all of us have a sense if we imagine the kind of world we would face if the people who bombed the mess hall in Mosul, or the people who did the bombing in Spain, or the people who attacked the United States in New York,shot down the plane over Pennsylvania and attacked the Pentagon, the people who cut off peoples' heads on television to intimidate, to frighten -- indeed the word "terrorized" is just that. Its purpose is to terrorize, to alter behavior, to make people be something other than that which they want to be.
Roscoe you look like a jackass:LMAO

Stucco Can't read either... He just Bypasses the word Imagine that I have put in bold.... Bunch of friggin' Moron Loony Cases :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

S

stucco43

imagine Dirty being able to think for himself???:LMAO

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Dirty can think ....

as long as the words are no longer than 3 letters!

S

stucco43

hmm 3 letters cool...he must make a good linesman for Don Best....
good for him....DIRTY U RULE

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

what do Bush and Dirty have in common??

NEITHER ONE HAS EVER SEEN THE INSIDE OF A LIBRARY

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

The Devil

EOG Master

DOC,

NEITHER DIRTY OR BUSH HAVE HEARD THE TAPES THAT YOU HEARD EITHER.........:+signs15- :+signs15- :+signs15- :+signs15- :+signs15- :+signs15- :+signs15- :+signs15- :+signs15- :+signs15- :+signs15- :+signs15- :+signs15- :+signs15- :+signs15- :+signs15- :+signs15- :+signs15- :+signs15- :+signs15- :+signs15- :+signs15- :+signs15- :+signs15- :+signs15- :+signs15- :+signs15- :+signs15- :+signs15- :+signs15- :+signs15- :+signs15- :+signs15-

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Dirty or Bush???

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

roscoe

EOG Veteran

doc and stucco,
lets see if I have this right,bush killed jfk,the government killed rfk to prolong the v.n. war,james earl ray didn't shoot mlk,ted kennedy did nothing wrong at chappaquidic,laura bush did do something wrong in her accident,bush planted demo in wtc 1,2 and 7 but still had planes hit them,fired a missle at the pentagon (had rumsfield tell everyone),shot down flight 93 (we don't know where the passengers from flight 77 or 93 are?),and murdered assorted democratic politicians in assorted plane crashes.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Roscoe:

how much grass do you consume in a week? I've heard SHEEP can wolfe
down a shitload and just curious since you certainly "fit the bill"

KEEP IT UP ...SUCKING KOOL AIDE FROM THE NAZIS 7 DAYS A WEEK HAS
TO BE A BITCH

roscoe

EOG Veteran

Critics of these alternative theories say they are a form of conspiracism common throughout history after a traumatic event in which conspiracy theories emerge as a mythic form of explanation (Barkun, 2003). A related criticism addresses the form of research on which the theories are based. Thomas W. Eagar, an engineering professor at MIT, suggested they "use the 'reverse scientific method'. They determine what happened, throw out all the data that doesn't fit their conclusion, and then hail their findings as the only possible conclusion."<SUP class=reference id=wp-_ref-198>[211]</SUP> Eagar's criticisms also exemplify a common stance that the theories are best ignored. "I've told people that if [the argument] gets too mainstream, I'll engage in the debate." This, he continues, happened when Steve Jones took up the issue. The basic assumption is that conspiracy theories emerge a set of previously held or quickly assembled beliefs about how society works, which are then legitimized by further "research". Taking such beliefs seriously, even if only to criticize them, it is argued, merely grants them further legitimacy.
Michael Shermer, writing in Scientific American, said: "The mistaken belief that a handful of unexplained anomalies can undermine a well-established theory lies at the heart of all conspiratorial thinking (as well as creationism, Holocaust denial and the various crank theories of physics). All the "evidence" for a 9/11 conspiracy falls under the rubric of this fallacy. Such notions are easily refuted by noting that scientific theories are not built on single facts alone but on a convergence of evidence assembled from multiple lines of inquiry."<SUP class=reference id=wp-_ref-199>[212]</SUP>
There are also behavioristic objections to these conspiracy theories, arguing that the conspiracy theorists behave in an irrational or unscholarly way.<SUP class=reference id=wp-_ref-progressive_0>[213]</SUP> One objection is that the conspiracy theorists tend to connect unrelated information. Another is that they will often expand the conspiracy to include those who debunk their original theories, such as Popular Mechanics.<SUP class=reference id=wp-_ref-progressive_1>[213]</SUP> There is also the tendency of the conspiracy theorists to quote only other conspiracy theorists and provide little if any expert verification of any of their claims.<SUP class=reference id=wp-_ref-200>[214]</SUP>

doc, stucco,
i think this says it all!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Roscoe:

I am still waiting to see if you can explain HOW NOT ONE ARAB WAS ANY
OF THE 9-11 PASSENGER LISTS ...

NOT ONE!!

HOW DID THAT HAPPEN????

The Devil

EOG Master

IT HAPPENED BECAUSE YOU REFUSE TO BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU ARE SHOWN........YOU JUST GO ON YOU MERRY WAY BEING LAUGHED AT.......

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Here is the official info about these "hijackers". Many of the real identities are still alive. The FBI ignored these facts during 2001-2002 and never updated their suspect list.
"Official Pilots":
1) Waleed Alshehri, AA11, North Tower WTC. Name not on passenger list. Believed to be a pilot, though first reports said, his brother might have been a pilot, too. CNN reported (-> Hijackers, alive) on him: Possible confused identity with the son of a Saudi Arabian diplomat
Father Mohammad Alsheri said in a "20-20"- interview, Waleed had no flying experience. Then he left for the first time in his live his town for a trip to Medina. His father said, he had a strong sense of humour, was live loving, in contact with his father and called him in January 2001, 8 months before 911, he would be "on his way home". He never called back. His father never got an official visit by the FBI and learned from his son's death from the news and local newspapers. Saudi Authrities told him, that they had no hard evidence, that his son was involved in the hijack.
2) Mohammad Atta, AA 11, North Tower WTC Name not on passenger list. Believed to be the pilot of that plane. Instead of thinking about committing suicide only, he officially applied for a student visa, together with Marwan Al-Shehhi. These visas arrived after a "bureaucratic backlog" in March 2001 at Al-Shehhis flight school Huffmann Aviation by Rudi Dekkers. Author Daniel Hopsinker linked Huffmann Aviation to the CIA connected company For odd reasons an AP story said, "On the form, filled out by a Huffman assistant, Atta's name is spelled "Mohomed." Due to local reports Dekkers assistant who filled these visas out, Nicole Antini, was just then being sexually harassed by Rudi Dekkers, her beefy middle-aged boss, according to a lawsuit for sexual harassment which Dekker's was forced to settle recently for an undisclosed sum. In 2001, the Mossad observed various muslim students, who trained at military flight schools, including Mohammad Atta and warned the CIA twice of a possible terrorist attack. Leaked to the european press in late 2002, early 2003, it came out, that Mohammad Atta was even observed since 1998 by german intelligence, regarding his contacts (See Mamoun Darkanzali). This fits with other articles on Darkanzali, who was in contact with some spanish suspects, which telephone had been tapped. In another article it was reported, that the CIA tried to hire Darkanzali as an informant.
3) Hani Hanjour, AA77, Pentagon Name not on passenger list. Believed to be the pilot of that plane. It was said, he held a commercial pilot's license that expired in October, 1999. It was stated, that Lotfi Raissi was his flying teacher. But Raissi,who was arrested in September 2001 in United Kingdom, was plead unguilty in February 2002 and is free again. 4) Marwan Al-Shehhi, UA 175, South Tower WTC. Name not on passenger list. Believed to be the pilot of that plane. Instead of thinking about committing suicide only, he officially applied for a student visa. These visas arrived after a "bureaucratic backlog" in March 2001 at Al-Shehhis flight school Huffmann Aviation. Author Daniel Hopsicker linked Huffmann Aviation (->) to a CIA connected company
The accomplices:
5) Saeed Alghamdi, UA93, Pennsylvannia Name not on passenger list. CNN reported (-> Hijackers, alive) on him: "Identity is disputed" The real Saeed Alghamdi said to newspaper Asharq Al Awsat, he is still alive and pilot for Saudi Airlines. Saudi Airlines said once it was considering legal action against the FBI for seriously damaging its reputation and that of its pilots.

6) Ahmad Ibrahim A. Al Haznawi, UA93, Pennsylvannia Name not on passenger list.
7) Ahmed Alnami UA93, Pennsylvannia Name not on passenger list. Father Abdullah Alnami said to "20/20" (Barbara Walters) his son left home for the first time in his life -- six months before the attacks, and believes, he is innocent. Another Abdullah Alnami said (before the photos had been released!), he is administrative supervisor with Saudi Arabian Airlines and was in Riyadh when the terrorists struck.
8) Ziad Samir Jarrah, UA93, Pennsylvannia Name not on passenger list. Believed to be the pilot of that plane.
9) Fayez Rashid Ahmed Hassan Al Qadi Banihammad, UA 175, South Tower WTC. Name not on passenger list.
10) Wail M. Alshehri, , AA11, North Tower WTC. Name not on passenger list. CNN reported (-> Hijackers, alive) on him: Possible confused identity with the son of a Saudi Arabian diplomat Father thinks, he and his brother are innocent.
11) Satam M.A. Al Suqami, AA11, North Tower WTC Name not on passenger list.
12) Abdulaziz Alomari, AA11, North Tower WTC Name not on passenger list. CNN reported (-> Hijackers, alive) on Alomari: "Identity is in dispute" The real Abdulaziz Alomari is alive and an engineer with Saudi Telecoms and claims, his passport was once stolen in Denver. Another Abdulaziz Al Omari is pilot for Saudi Arabian Airlines.
13) Khalid Almihdhar, AA77, Pentagon Name not on passenger list. CNN reported (-> Hijackers, alive) on him: "May be an assumed name; there are reports he is still alive" The real Khalid Al Midhar in fact said, he is alive.
14) Majed Moqed, AA77, Pentagon Name not on passenger list.
15) Nawaf Alhazmi,AA77, Pentagon Name not on passenger list.
16) Salem Alhazmi, AA77, Pentagon Name not on passenger list. CNN reported (-> Hijackers, alive) on him: "May be a a stolen identity"
The real Al-Hamzi is 26. In September 2001 he had just returned to work at a petrochemical complex in the industrial eastern city of Yanbou.
17) Ahmed Alghamdi, UA 175, South Tower WTC. Name not on passenger list. CNN reported (-> Hijackers, alive) on him: "Lost his driver's license in 1995 for failing to pay a traffic fine, ...Bought plane ticket on August 29 through the Internet using a Mailboxes Etc. address"
18) Hamza Alghamdi, UA 175, South Tower WTC. Name not on passenger list.
19) Mohand Alshehri, UA 175, South Tower WTC. Name not on passenger list. CNN reported (-> Hijackers, alive) on Alsheri: "Saudi Embassy has named Alshehri as a victim of mistaken identity" It is claimed, that he communicated with other hijack plotters. He once asked to use the Internet at a public library in Delray Beach, Florida.
http://eionews.addr.com/psyops/news/passenger-list-puzzle.htm

<hr> Lists of victims

In the aftermath of the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center in New York, the Pentagon near Washington, D.C., and the crash of United Airlines flight 93, officials across the country are working to piece together lists of victims.​
While the official number of those missing and dead will inevitably rise over the next few weeks, authorities from American Airlines, United Airlines, the Department of Defense, the New York City Medical Examiners Office and the New York City Fire Department, have released partial lists. They are linked below.​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]By Thomas R. Olmsted, M.D[/SIZE][/FONT]​

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr valign="top"> <td height="57">[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]

Now Updated: No Arabs on Flight 77: Part II -The Passengers

I am an ex Naval line officer and a psychiatrist in private practice in New Orleans, a Christian and homeschool dad. It troubled me a great deal that we rushed off to war on the flimsiest of evidence. I considered various ways to provide a smoking gun of who and why Sept 11th happened. Astute observers noticed right away that there were no Arabic sounding names on any of the flight manifests of the planes that �crashed� on that day.[/SIZE][/FONT] <table align="right" border="5" width="20%"> <tbody> <tr> <td height="15">
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2]FOIA Cover Page[/SIZE][/FONT]
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table> [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Click on Image for Full Size Graphic[/SIZE][/FONT]
</td> </tr> </tbody> </table> [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]A list of names on a piece of paper is not evidence, but an autopsy by a pathologist, is. I undertook by FOIA request, to obtain that autopsy list and you are invited to view it below. Guess what? Still no Arabs on the list. It is my opinion that the monsters who planned this crime made a mistake by not including Arabic names on the original list to make the ruse seem more believable.

When airline disasters occur, airlines will routinely provide a manifest list for anxious families. You may have noticed that even before Sep 11th, that airlines are pretty meticulous about getting an accurate headcount before takeoff. It seems very unlikely to me, that five Arabs sneaked onto a flight with weapons.
This is the list provided by American of the 56 passengers:
[/SIZE][/FONT]
On September 27th, the FBI published photos of the �hijackers� of Flight 77:

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology (AFIP), does a miraculous job and identified nearly all the bodies on November 16th 2001.

The AFIP suggest these numbers; 189 killed, 125 worked at the Pentagon and 64 were �passengers� on the plane. The AA list only had 56 and the list just obtained has 58. They did not explain how they were able to tell �victims� bodies from �hijacker� bodies. In fact, from the beginning NO explanation has been given for the extra five suggested in news reports except that the FBI showed us the pictures to make up the difference, and that makes it so.

Now, being the trusting sort, I figured that the government would want to quickly dispel any rumors so we could get on with the chore of kicking Osama/Sadaam�s butt (weren�t these originally two different people?). It seemed simple to me. . .produce the names of all the bodies identified by the AFIP and compare it with the publicized list of passengers. So, I sent a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to the AFIP and asked for an expedited response, because we were getting ready to send our boys to war on the pretext that Osama/Sadaam had done the deed. Fourteen months later, a few US soldiers dead, many Iraqi civilians pushing up daisies, and I finally get the list. Believe me that they weren�t a bit happy to give it up, and I really have no idea why they choose now to release it.
No Arabs wound up on the morgue slab; however, three ADDITIONAL people not listed by American Airline sneaked in. I have seen no explanation for these extras. I did give American the opportunity to �revise� their original list, but they have not responded. The new names are: Robert Ploger, Zandra Ploger, and Sandra Teague. The AFIP claims that the only �passenger� body that they were not able to identify is the toddler, Dana Falkenberg, whose parents and young sister are on the list of those identified. The satanic masterminds behind this caper may be feeling pretty smug about the perfect crime, but they have left a raft of clues tying these unfortunates together. Stay tuned for part two to take a much closer look of the cast of characters on this ill-fated flight.</td></tr></tbody></table>

Last edited by a moderator:

dirty

EOG Master

doc and stucco,
lets see if I have this right,bush killed jfk,the government killed rfk to prolong the v.n. war,james earl ray didn't shoot mlk,ted kennedy did nothing wrong at chappaquidic,laura bush did do something wrong in her accident,bush planted demo in wtc 1,2 and 7 but still had planes hit them,fired a missle at the pentagon (had rumsfield tell everyone),shot down flight 93 (we don't know where the passengers from flight 77 or 93 are?),and murdered assorted democratic politicians in assorted plane crashes.

And Don't Forget Poisoning the Fine Senator from North Dakota or wherever he is from that had the Stroke in his office a few months ago to get Republican Control of the Senate again....

And we all know that 911review is the Bible on what happened on 9/11

S

stucco43

IT HAPPENED BECAUSE YOU REFUSE TO BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU ARE SHOWN........YOU JUST GO ON YOU MERRY WAY BEING LAUGHED AT.......
i think the only ones laughing are the ones that have created so much destruction....

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

The 9-11 commission?

Yeah .. nice job ... Rodriguez had to do his testimony in private and it was
left completely out of the "edited" 9-11 report

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

dirty

EOG Master

Had to edit out some of the links and stuff above... was causing havoc when you opened it up

roscoe

EOG Veteran

for doc,
The FBI investigation into the September 11, 2001 attacks, code named operation PENTTBOM, was the largest and most complex investigation in the history of the FBI, involving over 7,000 special agents.<SUP class=reference id=wp-_ref-0>[1]</SUP> Within 72 hours of the attacks, the Federal Bureau of Investigation was able to identify the 19 deceased hijackers.<SUP class=reference id=wp-_ref-1>[2]</SUP> None of the hijackers made attempts to disguise their names on flight and credit card records, and there were few people of Arabic descent on the flights. Mohamed Atta's luggage, which did not make the connection from his Portland flight onto American Airlines Flight 11, contained important clues about the hijackers and their plans. His luggage contained papers that revealed the identity of all 19 hijackers, and provided information about their plans, motives, and backgrounds.<SUP class=reference id=wp-_ref-2>[3]</SUP> The FBI was able to determine details such as dates of birth, known and/or possible residences, visa status, and specific identity of the suspected pilots. On September 27, 2001, the FBI released photos of the 19 hijackers, along with information about the possible nationalities and aliases of many.<SUP class=reference id=wp-_ref-3>[4]</SUP>
On the day of the attacks, U.S. intelligence agencies also intercepted communications that pointed to Osama bin Laden.<SUP class=reference id=wp-_ref-4>[5]</SUP> The United States government determined that al-Qaeda, headed by Osama bin Laden, bore responsibility for the attacks, with the FBI stating that evidence linking Al-Qaeda and Bin Laden to the attacks of September 11 is clear and irrefutable.<SUP class=reference id=wp-_ref-5>[6]</SUP> The Government of the United Kingdom reached the same conclusion, regarding Al Qaeda and Osama bin Laden's culpability for the September 11, 2001 attacks.

The Devil

EOG Master

ROSCOE, AND WE KNOW ALL 7000 OF THOSE FBI AGENTS WERE REPUBLICANS ON THE PAYROLL....I THINK THAT IS A CRITERIA FOR THE JOB.......ARE YOU A REPUBLICAN....WELCOME ABOARD...ARE YOU A DEMOCRAT...OH THE LAST VACANCY WAS JUST FILLED........