RIP George H.W. Bush

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The 41st President of the United States was the father of the 43rd President of the United States.

brians

EOG Dedicated
Herbert Walker was a good American, willing to do whatever the country needed him to do. Seemed to keep the country's best interests first.
I've seen and read stories that connected him to the assassination of JFK ... tough one to believe, but I watched a documentary last year that was quite convincing.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
Herbert Walker was a good American, willing to do whatever the country needed him to do. Seemed to keep the country's best interests first.
I've seen and read stories that connected him to the assassination of JFK ... tough one to believe, but I watched a documentary last year that was quite convincing.

Internet documentaries.

Maybe 5% are truth. Its amazing how many are out there and are complete bullshit.

They all look so convincing though. They paint such a convincing picture.

Go fact finding on most of that shit though. Many times its bullshit. For me, I find one thing that is false and I move on. Totally discredits any other truth they might spew.

MrTop

EOG Master
before being vice president he was the director of central Intelligence. Many jobs in the gov't. One time when china visited the USA they said why does the USA have so many governments.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Don't worry. We will get eight years of Pence soon enough.

Pence has ZERO PRAYER (Pun Intended) or winning a POTUS Election. NONE! He wasn't even going to win re-election to Indiana. He wouldn't run - he has no desire to be POTUS. I hope he does run. The Democrats would easily win back the White House

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Just now reading about H.W.'s experience at a grocery supermarket's electronic price scanner in Houston.

Bush had a "look of wonder" on his face as the scanner technology was weighing foods and reading mangled bar codes.

H.W. was familiar with standard scanner technology but a New York Times reporter painted Bush to be "out of touch" during the 1992 presidential campaign.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
His clever pledge to "Read My Lips" came back to haunt him.
Best POTUS since JFK. Had the guts to tell the truth to the American people about the need to increase taxes(after he stupidly said the Read my lips nonsense) to pay for things, after the crazy trickle down shit was an enormous failure. Sadly it cost him his job, as truth too often does in America. No POTUS since has had the guts to do so. Knew how to get in a necessary war, win it, and get the hell out, again the last POTUS to do so. Sadly his son W fell far from the tree.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Pence has ZERO PRAYER (Pun Intended) or winning a POTUS Election. NONE! He wasn't even going to win re-election to Indiana. He wouldn't run - he has no desire to be POTUS. I hope he does run. The Democrats would easily win back the White House

What about Baron in 2032?

unluckysob

EOG Dedicated
before being vice president he was the director of central Intelligence. Many jobs in the gov't. One time when china visited the USA they said why does the USA have so many governments.
The Chineese knew. US. government is too big. Too many people doing nothing. Add in the local governments, 60% of the people in this country don`t produce a fucking thing.

MrTop

EOG Master
The Chineese knew. US. government is too big. Too many people doing nothing. Add in the local governments, 60% of the people in this country don`t produce a fucking thing.

speaking of producing things I need to produce a winner today.

:)

railbird

EOG Master
he lost to Clinton because of Perot. He was an avid tennis player, I liked him, didn't like the new world order or that he was a globalist.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Who is Der Fuhrer?

Our current POTUS who would like to lead things exactly as Hitler did. Minus the concentration camps. Maye. All I know is when Holocaust survivors say they can see some similarities between Hitler and our Mentally Unstable Orange Skin Psychotic Failed Businessman - that is enough to convince me.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Our current POTUS who would like to lead things exactly as Hitler did. Minus the concentration camps. Maye. All I know is when Holocaust survivors say they can see some similarities between Hitler and our Mentally Unstable Orange Skin Psychotic Failed Businessman - that is enough to convince me.

Are you saying that you do not like Trump, or that you agree with his views on some issues but not others?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Are you saying that you do not like Trump, or that you agree with his views on some issues but not others?

Hate? No.

Loathe. Despise? Yes

All MAGAts have no clue how badly he has ruined this Country and if left alone - will continue to do so. #GOPTaxBillScam WILL cause a Recession by 2022. A very bad one. One Der Fuhrer is 100% responsible for yet his Brainless Brainwashed Lemmings are not smart enough to see it coming. I could go on but we need this fucking asshole gone ASAP. BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY! ANY! A-N-Y!

mr merlin

EOG Master
His clever pledge to "Read My Lips" came back to haunt him.
If the idiot had stood his ground and not raised taxes(which the last 28 years of deficits have proved was unnecessary), he likely would have won a 2nd term, which would have meant we never would have had a clinton presidency, hillary would never have emerged to soil the nation. All of history would have changed, no clintons, no obama, no trump, the world would be a far better place, Bush was a good guy who basically fucked America for generations.