RIP George H.W. Bush

Dell Dude

EOG Master
he lost to Clinton because of Perot. He was an avid tennis player, I liked him, didn't like the new world order or that he was a globalist.

There would be no Perot if Bush governed like it was Reagan's third term. None of this kinder, gentler 1000 points of bullshit. I blame Reagan. His VP and his cabinet were neocons. Erased his legacy in 4 years.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Not sure who would have been a good choice. Clearly not Bush. No Bush, no Clinton, no W, no Obama. It all flowed from there. Would like to see an AI simulation predict what would have happened if Reagan had a MAGA VP. Trump was too young.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Hate? No.

Loathe. Despise? Yes

All MAGAts have no clue how badly he has ruined this Country and if left alone - will continue to do so. #GOPTaxBillScam WILL cause a Recession by 2022. A very bad one. One Der Fuhrer is 100% responsible for yet his Brainless Brainwashed Lemmings are not smart enough to see it coming. I could go on but we need this fucking asshole gone ASAP. BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY! ANY! A-N-Y!

Winky, calm down. We know you are a little bit nutty and a lot slutty but the Secret Service might think you are threat.

railbird

EOG Master
Not sure who would have been a good choice. Clearly not Bush. No Bush, no Clinton, no W, no Obama. It all flowed from there. Would like to see an AI simulation predict what would have happened if Reagan had a MAGA VP. Trump was too young.
agree, sucks reagen chose a bunch of scum, he should have made pat buchannan vp.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The establishment took down Buchanan in 1996 after he won the Iowa caucus and I think New Hampshire primary. Buchanan was Trump. Bob Dole was Jeb.

I remember Colin Powel and Bill Safire trashing him as a racist and anti-Semite and other coordinated dirty tricks.

It worked and Dole limped to the convention then got his ass wiped by Clinton.

Went to the same script with Trump and they failed and instead of accepting the loss have continued the trashing. Same people who told MAGA to be a team player and fall in line when Bushes and Doles kept getting nominated.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Saffire was a scumbag. He purposely wrote fake opinion columns about the Clinton scandals using fake sources saying Starr was about to indict Hillary and had the impeachment goods on Bill.

Total lies. Nothing he predicted ever happened. I think he was working with the Clintons to tease MAGA so when nothing happened, they’d be demoralized.

I’m glad he died. I’ll pull a half Winky. Fuck you, Saffy.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
CAVU was Bush's favorite acronym.

Ceiling and Visibility Unlimited.

A pilot's term that applies to life as well.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Blue Tornado, funny.

JK, How about some props?

Dear Trump, Dealing with a foreign adversary while that same adversary is attacking our democracy, isn't totally fine.
IT'S TREASON! There's a traitor in the White House.

#BenedictDonald

The sign in my avatar, which I made by myself, speaks for itself!

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
JK, How about some props?

Dear Trump, Dealing with a foreign adversary while that same adversary is attacking our democracy, isn't totally fine.
IT'S TREASON! There's a traitor in the White House.

#BenedictDonald

The sign in my avatar, which I made by myself, speaks for itself!

I am going to try to guess your age, location, employment status, and physical fitness level.
Here are my guesses.
California
Never had a job
Morbidly obese

How did I do?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I am going to try to guess your age, location, employment status, and physical fitness level.
Here are my guesses.
California
Never had a job
Morbidly obese

How did I do?

You went 0-for-4, Z.

However, I will not subtract any units from your Best Bet record.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Here are my guesses.
California
Never had a job
Morbidly obese

How did I do?

My claim to fame. I ran around the legendary Maywood Park half mile race track in between races. Legendary track announcer "Tony Salvation" called the race like this. "We have a loose human on the racetrack. Here comes the loose human turning for home". Did the jaunt in 5 minutes. A record that will stand forever!

Speaking of records, I own the EOG record. I posted a Saratoga Pick 6 ticket. $100 got you $40,000. That record will probably never be broken.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Here are my guesses.
California
Never had a job
Morbidly obese

How did I do?

Now that we know Trump is a traitor, how does it feel knowing you voted for him?

Do you feel like a traitor?
Do you feel like you have been had?
Do you feel embarrassed?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
My claim to fame. I ran around the legendary Maywood Park half mile race track in between races. Legendary track announcer "Tony Salvation" called the race like this. "We have a loose human on the racetrack. Here comes the loose human turning for home". Did the jaunt in 5 minutes. A record that will stand forever!

Speaking of records, I own the EOG record. I posted a Saratoga Pick 6 ticket. $100 got you $40,000. That record will probably never be broken.

Any video of the legendary run?

I can hear Tony Salvaro now with the late-night race calls on WYEN 107.5 FM in Chicago.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
For those who have never met Bigrunner, he stands 6-6.

His screen name doesn't lie.

He's big and he's a runner.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
My favorite quality of George H.W. Bush was his ability to treat everyone with dignity and respect.

A kind, gentle man.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The Deep State! Lol

Do you remember spygate? Remember when Obama wiretapped Trump's phone?

Do you remember when Devin Nunes prematurely shutdown the so called investigation conducted by the House Oversight Committee into Russian collusion?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
The Deep State! Lol

Do you remember spygate? Remember when Obama wiretapped Trump's phone?

Do you remember when Devin Nunes prematurely shutdown the so called investigation conducted by the House Oversight Committee into Russian collusion?

Agree

I just let Der Fuhrer's Brainless Brainwashed Lemmings ramble. They actually think he cares about them. That says it all right there.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
CNN's Anderson Cooper clocked the amount of time Trump stood in front of Bush's casket to pay his respect.

One minute and 15 seconds.

Then one CNN commentator speculated on what Trump was thinking at the time.

Another CNN commentator spoke up, "How long do I have to stand here?"

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
CNN's Anderson Cooper clocked the amount of time Trump stood in front of Bush's casket to pay his last respects.

No matter what Trump did, they would ridicule or criticize. This is why their ratings are below the Cartoon Network. Incapable of playing it straight even for HW’s funeral.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The end is coming for the Russia shit show. Let’s see how they play that when it is revealed they have promoted a hoax for 2 years.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don’t remember Anderson Cocksucker timing how long Obama pretended to be honoring Scalia when he was really thinking he was going to flip SCOTUS to 5-4.

mr merlin

EOG Master
CNN's Anderson Cooper clocked the amount of time Trump stood in front of Bush's casket to pay his last respects.

I stopped watching CNN about a year ago, no reason to watch a news channel where almost nothing they show is real.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I like how CNN is laser focused on election fraud in a single North Carolina housepicks district. What about the entire state of California? Republicans were only down 26 seats the day after the election and then got swept every close race in California. Ballot harvesting?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Today, Big Runner and kane finally get inside collusion's pants. Both will get a faceful of dick. kane maybe will like that.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I like how CNN is laser focused on election fraud in a single North Carolina housepicks district. What about the entire state of California? Republicans were only down 26 seats the day after the election and then got swept every close race in California. Ballot harvesting?
See, that's what I mean, I'm unaware of what they're focused on, I know about the controversy, but if they're covering this like it's a major story, that is fake news, why watch it/

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
The end is coming for the Russia shit show. Let’s see how they play that when it is revealed they have promoted a hoax for 2 years.

LOL! Typical MAGAt rant. Too many charges and convictions/plea deals to be a Hoax. The fact Der Fuhrer calls it one only means it is not.