RIP George H.W. Bush

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Why are they all liars and traitors!

Mike Pence, R. Priebus, Sean Spicer, Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump, KT McFarlane, Tom Bossert, Individual-1, others. They all lied to the American public about knowing Mike Flynn was talking to the Russians about sanctions. Treason the story of secrets and lies.

Man, I am a great judge of character!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
JK did you see old man Orrin Hatch on CNN Tonight?

That's your party, isn't it?

Orin Hatch says, the RepubliCONs are not longer the party of law and order, they're the party of whatever will fly.

Last edited by a moderator:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I don't affiliate with a party, BR.

I don't like labels.

I don't believe in left and right, I believe in right and wrong.

Orrin Hatch needs to be put out to pasture.

He'll be 85 in March.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I don't! Since I'm a great judge of character. My record is proven. Next election ask me who I'm voting for.

One thing I'm aware of, many Individual-1 voters are afraid to admit it. Hillary voters are proud of who they voted for and will go public with it. You can fact check that.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I don't affiliate with a party, BR.

I don't like labels.

I don't believe in left and right, I believe in right and wrong.

Orrin Hatch needs to be put out to pasture.

He'll be 85 in March.
He is being put out to pasture. he's done at the end of the year. If you notice, pertty much the only republicans that pop up on CNN are losers like flake,corker, etc, guys who are done and can be counted on to slam Trump.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I appreciate Santorum's commentary.
I stopped watching CNN about a year ago, except for a few breaking news events where others are on commercials, I haven't seen a second of their coverage, I see plenty of clips from them though, ranting and raving like maniacs.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I like Chris Cuomo and John King.

The other anchors?

No thanks.

I have yet to hear a female CNN host who appeals to me.

Kate Bolduan and Erin Burnett are awful.

P.S. - I watch too much CNN.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I like Chris Cuomo and John King.

The other anchors?

No thanks.

I have yet to hear a female CNN host who appeals to me.

Kate Bolduan and Erin Burnett are awful.

P.S. - I watch too much CNN.
All i know is that if I watched them, I'd think trump is the worst human being in history and is going to be removed from office any day now. When you avoid all that nonsense you see things much more clearly.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Just learned John King was once married to Dana Bash.

They divorced in 2012.
Tucker does a great job of mocking CNN and the rest nightly, tonight he nailed them for being shocked that Trump paid off stormy, showing clips of chris mathews, etc, pointing out that him and dozens of others have paid off women, talked about the dozens of congressmen and senators that have paid off women who accused them of various things, saying that if any of them paid off the women during an election year, it must have been done to win an election/campaign finance violation. I really like him, hannity just rambles on about the exact same thing every night.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
The public school system has morphed into a "diverse" sewer where no one learns. Liberal indoctrination, relationships where teenagers are getting pregnant at an alarming rate and made to feel that this is just fine and dandy. No future, no job, no self-respect, no values, no common sense, no parental guidance and anything goes. It doesn’t matter who is in charge in America. The rate of unmarried women with children has skyrocketed. Meanwhile, children are raising children, most are reliant on Government tax payer assistance to eat and live for yet another generation of dysfunction. If I ever had children I would send them to a private school. That’s my rant for the day.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Tucker does a great job of mocking CNN and the rest nightly, tonight he nailed them for being shocked that Trump paid off stormy, showing clips of chris mathews, etc, pointing out that him and dozens of others have paid off women, talked about the dozens of congressmen and senators that have paid off women who accused them of various things, saying that if any of them paid off the women during an election year, it must have been done to win an election/campaign finance violation. I really like him, hannity just rambles on about the exact same thing every night.

If you've seen one Hannity show, you've seen them all.

He repeats himself constantly.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Again nothing there in the Flynn memo. Its almost comical to listen to CNN Fake News say this memo should have Trump "freaking" out.

Disgraced former FBI agent Peter Strzok and never Trumper said it best while investigating the Trump/Russian collusion: "There is nothing there".

But the lemmings who have their brain nailed shut believe what they want to believe contrary to facts.

Dumb Chuck, ballgame!

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated
BigLoser, Just be true to your word and never post at EOG again. I guarantee you will not be missed.

President Trump poll numbers have risen to 49%. Astonishing since he is smeared by the leftist masquerading as journalists 24/7,

Bigrunner

EOG Master
BigLoser, Just be true to your word and never post at EOG again. I guarantee you will not be missed.

President Trump poll numbers have risen to 49%. Astonishing since he is smeared by the leftist masquerading as journalists 24/7,

Look at this genius. Follow Fox News much? Lol

#Ballgame

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Entities under criminal investigation:

1. The Trump Campaign
2. The Trump transition
3. The Trump inauguration
4. The Trump Administration
5. The Trump Organization
6. The Trump Foundation

We have a traitor in our White House!

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
What a blow to journalism!

Both CNN and Fox News feature propagandists.

Big hole in the market for an unbiased news source, if there is such a thing anymore.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Big hole in the market for an unbiased news source, if there is such a thing anymore.
Journalism does not exist anymore, all of them are the enemy of the america people, there is no chance for redemption anymore.

I find Breitbart to be the only legitimate source for news currently.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

JK a conspiracist? Disgusting! Nevermind White House continues to give jobs to CNN propagandist. Obama plucked many propagandist from CNN. Lol

I apologize! Lol

mr merlin

EOG Master
Just visited the site.

"Slight" conservative bias?

Okay.
Some good news today, the Weekly Standard, a long running conservative publication, which became one of the last bastions of never trump republicans, has closed up shop. There is simply no following for that anymore.

Last edited: