Rittenhouse released

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Here’s another one of these idiots spreading right wing propaganda! Good lord!

Yup. Totally propaganda. Just ask liberal WGN.

And liberal NBC.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
If I didn't know better, I'd swear he's Rittenhouse's uncle

Of course. Because that's what the libtards are telling you to believe.

That isn't surprising at all.

I'm sure people like you will be starting another riot after he gets acquitted when this case shouldn't have ever even been brought to trial because it's so weak.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Again with the personal attacks instead of actually debating anything surrounding the case.

But you insist that other people are the ones that are brainwashed.

When you can't ever intelligently debate anything related to one of these topics.

Good Lord.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Do you realize that the only thing you're accomplishing is making yourself look stupid to anyone who has actually followed this trial?

Probably not.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Of course. Because that's what the libtards are telling you to believe.

That isn't surprising at all.

I'm sure people like you will be starting another riot after he gets acquitted when this case shouldn't have ever even been brought to trial because it's so weak.

Kane Doesn't Have The Brains in His Head, To Decipher Anything on His Own.

He's a True Ass Licker of The Fake News !

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trevor Noah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of The Biggest Liberal Suck Asses, in The Phony Fake News Media.

A True Enemy of America.

A Johannesburg South African Puke !
Never seen him, is he relevant today?

boston massacre

EOG Master
Never seen him, is he relevant today?

A Late Night Talk Show Host on Comedy Central.

A Talking Head, That Gets an Audience Size, Similar To Joe Biden's

You'd Have To Be in a Sad Depressed State of Mind , To Post Anything From Trevor Noah, and Think That it is Relevant

Comedy Central Fights for Late-Night Audience​

Trevor Noah’s ‘Daily Show’ also struggles for viewers​

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Yeah. Why honor our veterans on Veteran's Day?

You just prove how much of an anti-American communist you are every single day.

GTFO of the country, scum.

Its not about that.....I thought it was terrible in a court of law trial....turned out a defense witness was a vet...and then jury all clapped for the defense witness. How can the jury not be bias to his testimony?

Ray Luca

EOG Master
the prosecutor is dirty
the case is dirty
the sham case stinks on every level
so liberals attack and slander the Judge
too funny

Most prosecutors are dirty. Some are very smart
Facts look like self defense
But the Judge is a train wreck

mr merlin

EOG Master
Most prosecutors are dirty. Some are very smart
Facts look like self defense
But the Judge is a train wreck
Except these prosecutors are not smart, what do you have against the judge? He seems like a breath of fresh air?

i would think today is the day for a verdict one way or another - or perhaps they call a deadlock? I assume if there is a conviction the judge would throw it out and declare a mistrial.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Its not about that.....I thought it was terrible in a court of law trial....turned out a defense witness was a vet...and then jury all clapped for the defense witness. How can the jury not be bias to his testimony?

You thought it was terrible to honor veterans on Veteran's Day? Weird.

What a country we've become.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
You thought it was terrible to honor veterans on Veteran's Day? Weird.

What a country we've become.

You left out "in a court of law trial".

But your a sensational spinmaster.

And I love and honor vets including donations. Not just on one day but every day. My closest friends served in Vietnam.

Good try tho

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Except these prosecutors are not smart, what do you have against the judge? He seems like a breath of fresh air?

i would think today is the day for a verdict one way or another - or perhaps they call a deadlock? I assume if there is a conviction the judge would throw it out and declare a mistrial.

He's a nut. He ran for Senate as a Dem and appointed by a Democratic Governor

Still a breath of fresh air for ya ?
Lol

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You left out "in a court of law trial".

But your a sensational spinmaster.

And I love and honor vets including donations. Not just on one day but every day. My closest friends served in Vietnam.

Good try tho

Of anyone, the government should be honoring veterans more than anyone.

Of course, the judge was supposed to know that the defense witness was the only person in the room who was a veteran.

Pfft.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Maybe you should take more objection to the fact that a trial is taking place on Veteran's Day in the first place.

Courtrooms should be closed on Veteran's Day.

But the government doesn't really give a fuck about veterans. Other than the judge in this case.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Maybe you should take more objection to the fact that a trial is taking place on Veteran's Day in the first place.

Courtrooms should be closed on Veteran's Day.

But the government doesn't really give a fuck about veterans. Other than the judge in this case.

Veterans Day is a federal holiday and a state holiday in all states with the exception of Wisconsin.

railbird

EOG Master
Robert barnes is pissed at rittenhouse legal team for not letting him help in jury selection, after using Baris to poll kenosha. Not gulity went from -600 to -130 on this alone. Any high profile attorney would be stupid not to use Rich Baris polling
this is showing up, mark richards messed up, there is 2 idiots with masks on, which means they are communist athiest libtards.

mr merlin

EOG Master
He's a nut. He ran for Senate as a Dem and appointed by a Democratic Governor

Still a breath of fresh air for ya ?
Lol
You left out the fact he's old and the democrat party has changed(in case you haven't noticed), if he was and ran as a dem 20+ years ago that's just fine.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
And your point is what? That there should have been a trial on Veteran's Day?

The State of Wisconsin doesn't recognize Veterans Day, what does that have to do with me? I should be more upset about that than the way this nut conducts his courtroom...what about his stopping mid sentence after the emphasis on self defense during jury instructions. He didn't even know the law...how many trials has he heard...geez.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The State of Wisconsin doesn't recognize Veterans Day, what does that have to do with me? I should be more upset about that than the way this nut conducts his courtroom...what about his stopping mid sentence after the emphasis on self defense during jury instructions. He didn't even know the law...how many trials has he heard...geez.
I heard the judge is going to adopt Kyle after the trial. Said he needs a hunting and fishing buddy.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

You're upset at a judge rather than the ridiculous prosecution who lied trying to get a conviction. The case shouldn't have even been brought to trial.

You really are a liberal.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Funny.

I dislike far left
And
Far right like you

My politics haven't changed in 25 years, but I'm "far right".

Just like Greg Greenwald.

Just like Russell Brand.

Just like Tim Pool.

We're all "far right" now according to you brainwashed retards.

You're a RINO at best and probably just because you hate who you really are - which is a libtard.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
My politics haven't changed in 25 years, but I'm "far right".

Just like Greg Greenwald.

Just like Russell Brand.

Just like Tim Pool.

We're all "far right" now according to you brainwashed retards.

You're a RINO at best and probably just because you hate who you really are - which is a libtard.

I've agreed with you in the past about libs shoving stuff down your throat yet you call me one.

You're just a fool. And we are supposed to believe ur gambling is +EV ...haha

Grow up

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I've agreed with you in the past about libs shoving stuff down your throat yet you call me one.

You're just a fool. And we are supposed to believe ur gambling is +EV ...haha

Grow up

You agreed with us once? LOL. You only try to argue with people you claim are on the same side as you.

I've never seen you argue with kane, MrTop, Bushay, or any of the leftists here. Not a single time have you questioned anything they've posted.

But you question a judge that's trying to ensure that a kid doesn't go to prison for the rest of his life while exercising his 2nd Amendment rights and being railroaded by a corrupt prosecution.

And you give the prosecution a complete pass.

I call a spade a spade. I see what other people can't see - often times not even in themselves. That's why I win at gambling.

You're a follower. Not unlike the other leftists here. You have no critical thinking skills. You think what you're told to think. Sorry if the truth bothers you.