Rittenhouse released

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
if he wasnt a democrat or he wasnt intimidated by the corporate far left media and all their satanism , this would have been a mistrial with prejudice 5 times over already.
It shouldn’t even go to that, the kid is not guilty IMO. The prosecutor is an idiot.

mr merlin

EOG Master
i assume the judge wants an acquittal and if kyle doesn't get it he'll dismiss with prejudice. I hope for kyles sake I'm right.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
You're a follower. Not unlike the other leftists here. You have no critical thinking skills. You think what you're told to think. Sorry if the truth bothers you.

Use ur critical thinking and try to figure out how my crew used to front run Billy. As I recall you couldn't see that .. my little monkey

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I look at it more like thinking outside the box as opposed to following. But hey, you even said, you yourself would never turn down free money
💰

Stealing other people's hard work isn't thinking outside the box.

It's thinking people who worked for what they have owe you something - just like a tax and spend libtard.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Meanwhile you have the #1 quality of a liberal, which is getting angry and attacking people when they try to tell you something you don't agree with

That's not a policy, dipshit. Learn the difference between ideology and attitude.

You really are fucking dumb.

I'm not trying to cancel or censor your retarded ass for your dumb statements or your libtarded ideology.

I'll just state the truth and call you a piece of shit thief and be done with it.

MrTop

EOG Master
You agreed with us once? LOL. You only try to argue with people you claim are on the same side as you.

I've never seen you argue with kane, MrTop, Bushay, or any of the leftists here. Not a single time have you questioned anything they've posted.

But you question a judge that's trying to ensure that a kid doesn't go to prison for the rest of his life while exercising his 2nd Amendment rights and being railroaded by a corrupt prosecution.

And you give the prosecution a complete pass.

I call a spade a spade. I see what other people can't see - often times not even in themselves. That's why I win at gambling.

You're a follower. Not unlike the other leftists here. You have no critical thinking skills. You think what you're told to think. Sorry if the truth bothers you.

I am not left.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Meanwhile you have the #1 quality of a liberal, which is getting angry and attacking people when they try to tell you something you don't agree with
I honestly don't understand why you two can't put aside your differences and be friends.
You look at a lot of things differently. So what?
If everyone thought the same about everything, life would be boring.
I think the two of you should try to have a normal conversation and try to find commonality.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I honestly don't understand why you two can't put aside your differences and be friends.
I think the two of you should try to have a normal conversation and try to find commonality.

I don't find commonality with thieves.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

I appreciate that. Just wish he would be a little more respectful and polite, not just to me but to others. Not too much to ask.

GL w ur action

Ray Luca

EOG Master
A lot harder than the thief who stole their work.

If you think the people who developed the probability models didn't put work into them, you're a bigger fool than I ever gave you credit for.

We are talking about him
He did zero work
Was in the right place at the right time.
He's a dope. A dishonest one too
Only positive thing I can say about him
Great golfer

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
We are talking about him
He did zero work
Was in the right place at the right time.
He's a dope. A dishonest one too
Only positive thing I can say about him
Great golfer

Yeah. You're a real Robin Hood.

Justify your thievery to yourself however you need to - just like the BLM rioters. It's still theft.

Doesn't fly with me. Sorry. You're no different than those people loading up their cars with stolen goods in front of the grocery store.

And I'd slash your tires too.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Yeah. You're a real Robin Hood.

Justify your thievery to yourself however you need to - just like the BLM rioters. It's still theft.

Doesn't fly with me. Sorry. You're no different than those people loading up their cars with stolen goods in front of the grocery store.

And I'd slash your tires too.

Ok...now I'm a shoplifter too

Part of me does enjoy this comic relief

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
And just like the BLM retards, you think you're only affecting BW while the BLM retards think they're only affecting some rich CEO.

You're both so self-absorbed in your delusions that you have absolutely no regard for the people who work in those operations.

You only care about you and you'll damage anyone else in order for you to overcome your own failures in life without actually having to put in the work.

You're literally everything I despise about the liberal, whiny, entitled cunts of today.

boston massacre

EOG Master
And just like the BLM retards, you think you're only affecting BW while the BLM retards think they're only affecting some rich CEO.

You're both so self-absorbed in your delusions that you have absolutely no regard for the people who work in those operations.

You only care about you and you'll damage anyone else in order for you to overcome your own failures in life without actually having to put in the work.

You're literally everything I despise about the liberal, whiny, entitled cunts of today.

I despise the liberal, whiny, entitled cunts of today.

Hate Everything About Them, and Everything They Stand For.

The Pathological Liars Employed on Television Today, are All Anti-American Communist Scum.

cheapseats

EOG Master
All the kcunts of the left winning as they realize death is possible for their BS. Stay tuned kcunts, likely more to come in the Civil War we are witnessing.