rockies vs padres in game

deathwarrior

EOG Dedicated
Re: rockies vs padres in game

hope your right man.200 wow thats alot is it becuase of the 2nd round i went to heat celtics and tickets were 40 bucks worse seats though.

deathwarrior

EOG Dedicated

yeah i might go to a magic game if there playing may 14th -16th i have to see though i know im going down there for a weekend.

deathwarrior

EOG Dedicated

i think pitch counts will have alot to do with this game.first pitcher to 90 loses.thats what im guessing.

deathwarrior

EOG Dedicated

kinger i think it will go over but just a suggestion usually when it isthat low it falls under.

deathwarrior

EOG Dedicated

guy has 3 k.os struck out all 3 batters.he has some good stuff.20 pitches though first inn.i dont know how long that can last.

deathwarrior

EOG Dedicated

i cant make predictions after the first inn but a 20 pitch inn is horrible.if he keeps it up by the 5th he will have 100.i know that prolly wont happen though.

he threw 134 in his no hitter vs the Braves and was throwing 98 mph in the 9th

i aint worrying about it and the Rockies aint either

deathwarrior

EOG Dedicated

well there will be alot of easy at bats grounders and flys to get it lowered or balance the k.os i just hate when pitchers are over 100 scares me alot.

deathwarrior

EOG Dedicated

im not worried if he pitches 134 and does good.im really not worried than.100 is cake for him

deathwarrior

EOG Dedicated

we just have to wait and see.both pitchers will have really high pitch counts prolly both over 40 by the 2nd 20 a inn is horrible if you ask me.

deathwarrior

EOG Dedicated

rockies will draw first bloood this inn kinger must be mad.kinger prolly has the suns also.knowing him