Round 2: EOG/Bookmaker Leaderboard

Tuckman

Uh Poster
<iframe width='700' height='700' frameborder='0' src='https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AnsuIdx1-1GZdC1jczA1OWtlOURhNklob3dYamszV3c&output=html&widget=true'></iframe>

Wade

EOG Master
Re: Round 2: EOG/Bookmaker Leaderboard

no problem tuckman. keep up the good work pal.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

this look right?

1. Javvah
2. JakePeavy
3. betmonkey
4. mark416
5. KidKongGolf

look like the top 5? i saw jake say he took 2nd and monkey say he took 3rd and this one works out

BigDaddy

EOG Master

PM the players to make sure it is correct

they should know and they can also check and see what prize was credited for last week

just a suggestion:cheers

voxbobby

EOG Veteran

So is everyone eligible for the leaderboard? Thought it was deposit and posts?
:+clueless
Still don't know who everyone is on each site either?...arg
Is there a way we could link the poker names to eog names - so we know who's who?
At least post them here or something.

Thanks - good luck all on the leaderboard!!!

VOX / Grovillian​

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

So is everyone eligible for the leaderboard? Thought it was deposit and posts?
Still don't know who everyone is on each site either?...ar
Is there a way we could link the poker names to eog names - so we know who's who?
At least post them here or something.

Thanks - good luck all on the leaderboard!!!

VOX / Grovillian

I think he said he is giving everybody untill Sept 6th to either post or deposit and then make changes to the leaderboard accordingly??

BigDaddy

EOG Master

is it possible to win with 0 points?

we might need a TB if not that many are eligible for the leaderboard.

how about the poster with the most posts:btj:

voxbobby

EOG Veteran

Thanx Betmonkey also. I vaguely remember Tuck saying that as well.
Hopefully a list will appear at some-point, just so I know who to worry about...LOL

See ya at the tables!!!

I think he said he is giving everybody untill Sept 6th to either post or deposit and then make changes to the leaderboard accordingly??

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Outside of the deposit list, posters don't contribute all the way thru I will pull them off week 6, 11, or 12. Once u come off, u won't be go back on

BigDaddy

EOG Master

so now every single poster that didn't deposit is now eligible until at least week 6 then you review and see if they have contributed with posts etc....

am i understanding that correctly?

tuck have you confirmed my deposit yet?

thanks

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Big daddy, everyone is eligible till this coming week, then it will be reevaluated on a week by week basis, once u are taken off u won't be allowed back on.

As for as your deposit, lost my email over the weekend, once I got the new one I sent out to find out again, waiting on the response.

voxbobby

EOG Veteran

How about the names of everyone - on both EOG and Bookmaker?

Could we have a list - just to know who's who?

Or perhaps ppl could start signing off like I do to help us out?

Just a thought...

VOX / Grovillian

12io4j2w90

Tuckman

Uh Poster

If people want to share their Eog names, that's their chose. A lot use their bookmaker accounts instead of a nickname, I'm personal not putting account numbers up on the leader board, to many potential headaches

voxbobby

EOG Veteran

Just wanna see that they are posting as well - since I doubt they made a deposit? (ur list?)
So none of them will be eligible for leaderboard? I guess u know them all?

Has to be a way to do this...

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Of course i know them all, and they all post here as well. Just some posters run with their account number in the standings are their choice or maybe they never knew they could change it..

ProfaneReality

EOG Dedicated

funny to see grovillians split personality.. theres the poster, who is fine, then there is the poker player who always runs his mouth at anyone who tries to make a move on him...

I saw you go on and on at pimproyal last night

maybe try to merge your posting persona with your poker etiquette

and since you have been going on and on about this poker handle business forever, mine is bkr149342

voxbobby

EOG Veteran

Ha Ha to both of you...

When ppl play like douche-bags - expect me to call them out on it!!!
I see nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade.
But then again -
I saw nothing wrong w/ asking who's playing in the freeroll either.
Guess I'm wrong on both - my bad.
::oops::

I won't say another word about either...
In fact - I will be silent at the tables from now on.

Sorry if I have offended anyone -
or caused a ripple in an other-wise calm sea.

VOX / Grovillian

Tuckman

Uh Poster

week 3 has been added on

2 people who placed are not eligible from either lack of deposit or lack of posting

JustLuck who took 5th and jeffsku who took 8th are not eligible..They were left off the leaderbaord

Tuckman

Uh Poster

week 4 added in

I left myself off and Herbie off who also placed, so u wont see a 7 or 8 points on week 4's standings

Tuckman

Uh Poster

week 5 added in, only one left off was Blufflushpro as he hasnt been around since the start, just started playing the last few weeks and didnt deposit, so not eligible..

This is the last week coming up for the first 6 week prizes

GL :cheers

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Week 6 updated

Jeffsku took 2nd, Blufflushpro took 5th and both were left off the leaderboard

Also congrats to the 2 winners for the first 6 weeks, they were sent over with the winners from tonight

$300 FP Kidkonggolf
$200 FP JakePeavy21

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

TY Tuck and EOG! Congrats to Kidkonggolf for a brilliant 6 weeks of poker! I must say I got lucky to backpedal my way into 2nd as the last 2 weeks I shit the bed in the tourney.

Wow...thank you very much to EOG, Tuck, Bookmaker & those EOG players that participate. Also, congrats to Jake for 2nd place...you have proved that you da man to beat!
Its extremely difficult every week because everyone is so good and I'm grateful to be included with a great bunch of people.
I would be happy and willing to contribute a "$50 real cash" bounty for my head next week to add a little spice & excitement to start off the new leaderboard..."bounty winner" will need to PM me there BM account #.
Best of luck to all the next 6 weeks!
:cheers

TY Tuck and EOG! Congrats to Kidkonggolf for a brilliant 6 weeks of poker! I must say I got lucky to backpedal my way into 2nd as the last 2 weeks I shit the bed in the tourney.

Wow...thank you very much to EOG, Tuck, Bookmaker & those EOG players that participate. Also, congrats to Jake for 2nd place...you have proved that you da man to beat!
Its extremely difficult every week because everyone is so good and I'm grateful to be included with a great bunch of people.
I would be happy and willing to contribute a "$50 real cash" bounty for my head next week to add a little spice & excitement to start off the new leaderboard..."bounty winner" will need to PM me there BM account #.

Thanks for offering the bounty! 91023i2ndw;l

I'm looking forward to next weeks tourney and a new start on the leaderboard.

BLUFFLUSHPRO

EOG Enthusiast

10 minute blinds will help a lot in speeding things up.

I'd have to disagree with that one. Smaller blinds take more skill- Poker is supposed to be a long run up hill battle to the death. Making the blinds go up faster would ruin the skill factor of placeing in the top 10.

It is perfect the way it is- imo.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

very generous of you kidkong, I look forward to taking you out! :btj:

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

I'd have to disagree with that one. Smaller blinds take more skill- Poker is supposed to be a long run up hill battle to the death. Making the blinds go up faster would ruin the skill factor of placeing in the top 10.

It is perfect the way it is- imo.

this is the first time I've agreed with this guy, but I like the tourney the way it is as well